Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to be there because it's good for the gram, plus she might get a free party house for her birthday. On the other hand, she doesn't want to be there because she may have to eat and drink. In addition to this, she doesn't know how to interact with other people, she can talk about herself and brag but she can't listen to other people, ask questions and have a conversation. This is why she never sticks around long, she swoops in, gets her photos and leaves. Once home, she brags about how fabulous it all was and how much she loves her friends, obviously they are all gorgeous and fabulous because she would NEVER be friends with someone plain and ordinary.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She wants to be there because it's good for the gram, plus she might get a free party house for her birthday. On the other hand, she doesn't want to be there because she may have to eat and drink. In addition to this, she doesn't know how to interact with other people, she can talk about herself and brag but she can't listen to other people, ask questions and have a conversation. This is why she never sticks around long, she swoops in, gets her photos and leaves. Once home, she brags about how fabulous it all was and how much she loves her friends, obviously they are all gorgeous and fabulous because she would NEVER be friends with someone plain and ordinary.
Yes! Always the compliment she gives is 'stunnin girl' 😴😴

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I'd literally punch her after one too many shots 🙈

There's just something really unlikable about her. I'm wondering if she reminds me of someone irl......I've followed a few threads on here about really hated people on insta who've done some terrible tit, but nobody boils my piss more than this witch.
She reminds me of one of the mean girls at school who thought they were it! I bet she begged mummy for the best clothes etc and go in and brag about it 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She seems out of her comfort zone at any social event like this. She probably only knows about 1 or 2 of the other ladies there but will put loads of photos up on the gram because wants to portray an image of having loads of friends and being a “fun” person. She probably spent most of the day in her room!

Reactions: 14
Look how natural and beautiful those other ladies are smiling for a nice pic, then you have this twit stuck on at the end posing like a bleeping bellend (which makes her face look fucked up in comparison to the other two ladies who are gorgeous)

She seems out of her comfort zone at any social event like this. She probably only knows about 1 or 2 of the other ladies there but will put loads of photos up on the gram because wants to portray an image of having loads of friends and being a “fun” person. She probably spent most of the day in her room!
That's probably because nobody bothers their arse with her because she's sat judging people having actual fun whilst nursing a slimline premix and a boiled egg for 6 hrs and reapplying her lippy after every sip/bite.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This makes perfect sense, I don’t understand why you wouldn’t! Didn’t somebody say that they had recognised the ladies children, just from SM? It’s scary.
I wonder how much of the wedding Fopp’s will give away?!
🙋‍♀️ that was me when I went to soft play on Friday. I actually felt really strange for recognising them!

Reactions: 5
She reminds me of one of the mean girls at school who thought they were it! I bet she begged mummy for the best clothes etc and go in and brag about it 😏
I know what you mean! Always made you feel small, ugly, made fun of the way you dressed....

Reactions: 11
It's all been strangely quiet for the last few hours. Thank you for listening to us Nikki and putting your phone down! Not that you read here at all 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This makes perfect sense, I don’t understand why you wouldn’t! Didn’t somebody say that they had recognised the ladies children, just from SM? It’s scary.
I wonder how much of the wedding Fopp’s will give away?!
It all started when terrorists were targeting the police they were told the change/disguise their names and also cover up their uniform when going on and off shift scary stuff but yes splash yourself on SM and anyone can find you if they really want to

Reactions: 6
Oh she's back home and out to soft play then...?! Soft play on a rainy day, she says. Why can't it be chill at home because you missed them sooooo much and play/cuddle/catch up on a rainy day?!

Reactions: 11
I unfolowed her over a year ago because I honestly just thought her content was boring but just had a wee sneak at her page...still boring lol Is she still a Slimming World consultant??

Reactions: 5
I can think of nothing worse than dragging myself out never mind multiple kids in the rain to go to soft play on a Sunday 🤯 My hubby is out for the day so me and our 3 boys have stayed in alllllll day! They've played lego whilst I've done housework and washing then we've had lunch, they've tidied their toys so I could hoover then thought it was so exciting when I said they could tip them all out again 😁 I've done homework with the eldest and just now they've had a piece of paper each and a pack of stickers, we've all sat on the floor together surrounded with a sea of toys and just enjoyed being with each other 😍 don't get me wrong I'm not claiming to be perfect and most days they drive me crazy but today on a rainy Sunday I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, bonus I'm still in my pjs 🙌🏻 and managed a shower 🚿

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.