Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would get the piss taken right out of her in my hometown of Hull. Now, that’s northern as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't be happy she's posting the link to where people can rent the cottage from for the world to see while the hen party is still going on. What an idiot. She might be happy for the world knowing her business but what if everyone elae isn't

Reactions: 22
I wouldn't be happy she's posting the link to where people can rent the cottage from for the world to see while the hen party is still going on. What an idiot. She might be happy for the world knowing her business but what if everyone elae isn't
Stood outside all alone to avoid too many syns!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And she is probably only mentioning the company to get herself another freebie for her birthday 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sod the safety and privacy of all the other hen’s. As long as Prikki can try and bag a freebie 🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 21
If I was the hen I'd be like it's probably best you dont come if your not gonna relax and enjoy yourself 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s doing it for a gifted break. Taking & talking to the owners as if they are besties but as usual her tit filming isn’t doing them any favours
Sod the safety and privacy of all the other hen’s. As long as Prikki can try and bag a freebie 🙄🙄
And she is probably only mentioning the company to get herself another freebie for her birthday 🥳

I'd be bleeping fuming ! Why does she have to make it about her - what an absolute beg ! I'd de-friend her pronto if she behaved like that at my hen weekend ! She has no manners or class... that is the height of rudness ! She's been invited away for the weekend and is blatantly trying to blag herself some kind of freebie..... VILE !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'd be bleeping fuming ! Why does she have to make it about her - what an absolute beg ! I'd de-friend her pronto if she behaved like that at my hen weekend ! She has no manners or class... that is the height of rudness ! She's been invited away for the weekend and is blatantly trying to blag herself some kind of freebie..... VILE !
Omg you are so bleeping right......she is just bleeping RUDE, with no manners or respect for anyone.

Her "friend" must be oblivious to the online/true nikki after she deleted the comment complimenting her little girls and now this.

Yuck. She's just so uncouth and chavvy......the type of person who would trod into someone's house with mucky shoes without offering to remove them or not offer to help wash up after dinner at someone's house.

Reactions: 16
I know she thinks her me me me time is incredibly important as a mum, but this out every/ consecutive weekends mullarkey can frig off. Not relatable hun. I wonder what will make her happy, because even when she is out like last weekend she doesn’t look happy to be there? Today, taking two gin and tonics whooooah I mean pushing that boat right out. It’s all controlled, does she ever just let loose? She’s got what she claimed she has always wanted, yet it still isn’t enough for her because she’s leaving her “dream” of being a mum every chance she can as lately has proved even more. I’m not saying you can’t go out as a mum, but I genuinely don’t know who or what she’s trying to be anymore. She seems to be living her life for her Instagram/YouTube, going places to get the pics but not actually being happy at them, and making her boys live out that life also. She always says “I’m a happy person” but I just get the impression she really isn’t. The resting witch face doesn’t help either.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.