Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spends far too long trying to make everything perfect, look like she’s happy and enjoying what ever she maybe doing but in actual fact she’s missing the moment. I don’t think she ever lives in the moment.
She’s the type of person to go to a concert and spends too long trying to record it and taking selfies she misses the whole thing. So whilst everyone was looking around the cottage getting excited for the hen do she’s too busy in the background so she actual will miss the fun. Just relax and enjoy the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Let’s wait and see if she starts saying she is going to book one of these cottages for her 40th at nearly £2k for 2 nights more money than sense but it will be all for the gram !

Reactions: 12
Let’s wait and see if she starts saying she is going to book one of these cottages for her 40th at nearly £2k for 2 nights more money than sense but it will be all for the gram !
how much 😳😳 seriously wowsers off to google them and take a look at what you get for that kinda dosh.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she would dare to cut loose, as this carefully cultivated bullshit image she likes to put out there would undo in about ten minutes. She'd be stumbling around in the gutter with her knickers round her ankles..and maybe even try to fight someone in the kebab shop after her 9 pints 😉 we see the real chav Nikki, complete with her tit woman stamp tattoo 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow I’m sure her police officer friend, who may have other police officers with her on her hen do, are absolutely delighted some dumb bimbo from instagram has shared their location for thousands to see (y)

But who cares as long as you get your beg in for your 40th eh Fopps?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm actually a bit confused (doesn't take much !! 🙈 ).... on her stories she's obviously got no one in the car...... after the activity she says they are going for a drink and then to 'find' the house ...... but didn't it all 'kick off' last night so surely they know where the house is ? Also.... she sounds common as muck..... hate the way she says later.... lata! She sounds such a chav !

Reactions: 17
It bothers me the mixed messages she is sending out to vulnerable mums. She just COULDN’T possibly leave them for 2 nights in a row, yet leaves them every other day for me time 🤷🏻‍♀️ (nothing wrong with me time, but don’t make out you’re so hard done by when you always leave them!)
I’m leaving my breastfed 11 month old for 2 nights soon to go away for my best friends hen do. I’ve been worrying about it for months and to be honest if it was a different friend I probably wouldn’t have gone, but I know she will not understand so I’m just going for a shorter time, everyone else is staying for 3 nights. I know he’ll be fine with his dad and we have family close by but I still feel really guilty despite the fact I haven’t had a proper night out since he was born. And my eldest is almost 4 and still has separation anxiety (he’s autistic) so between the pair of them even having a bath or a shower alone is hard work!
Yet Fopps is able to leave them left right and centre but make out she can’t even bear to be away from them, give me a break. Just own it.
I’m probably just sensitive due to being anxious about being away but I’m sure I can’t be the only one.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep can't possibly be away 2 nights in a row but can leave them 2 full days to go to the gym/hairdressers/social media event? But it's ok because she comes back to see them at bedtime in between?! I don't understand.
Me time is important, of course it is. But don't bang on about it being impossible to leave them for 2 full days and overnights because you can't bare to be away from them. You can be away from them when it suits you.
I really try not judge her parenting, I know someone with twins and I know how upset she gets when people joke about her fave twin. And I know how much I get upset when my parenting is judged. But I don't claim to be anything I'm not. I split my attention and time between my children equally, I leave them when I go to work (because I can't afford to stay home), I leave them for nights out and I have left them a few times (with my husband or family) for weekends away. Absolutely no shame in that. Just don't bs about your reasons for these things.
She baffles me

Reactions: 18
And and lol why would you pay £8 something for children's vitamins when all children are entitled to them for free up to age 5! I get mine from my local Sure Start nursery 🤷🏻‍♀️ baffles me why you'd spend money on things you can get and are entitled to get for free!
We have a Tory council here and they shut down all the children’s centres in our town between me having my first baby & second. Nothing free here; I doubt they get anything either as Deux Knees is (assumingly) on a fair whack.

Reactions: 6
couldnt be away from them for two nights???? she was out of there like road runner..........meep meep

• Haha
Reactions: 27
couldnt be away from them for two nights???? she was out of there like road runner..........meep meep
She left at 10am for a 2 hour drive, 4 hours later was stopping for lunch 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Absolutely gutted to be leaving her boys 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's getting so involved in the hen do that she's managed to find the time to like and comment on Mrs Hinchs latest post :rolleyes: I'd be fuming if she turned up to my hen do and was scrolling Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's on the gram now as just liked and commented on a post from Mrs Hinch that has just gone on. You are on a hen do get off your bloody phone!!!!!

She's getting so involved in the hen do that she's managed to find the time to like and comment on Mrs Hinchs latest post :rolleyes: I'd be fuming if she turned up to my hen do and was scrolling Instagram. Just said the same!👍😂

Reactions: 8
She's on the gram now as just liked and commented on a post from Mrs Hinch that has just gone on. You are on a hen do get off your bloody phone!!!!!
She is active now! Sad witch can’t even go on her friends hen do and put her phone away!!! I’d be fuming. Is she trying to find syns on the orange juice 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Me time! Sick of hearing about it. Me time in my house is getting a bath and sitting in it for ten mins before someone comes in for a dump🙄 all these mummy influencers brag on about me time I’m all for the gym or odd night out but the me time is important thing gets on my nerves. Same as the bints with bath bombs “self love” just duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.