Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noone judge but I've been at a soft play and Flops friend was there with the twin girls. They are so gorgeous and guess what she didn't have a phone pointed in their faces at all. Flops take note!!
That is scary that the girls are now recognisable to people that haven’t met them due to Nikki’s social media posts. If it was me I wouldn’t let her share photos of my kids.
I feel sorry for the children of Instagrammers who have so many photos and details of their lives up online so their parents can make some money.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t actually believe the barbers did what she said. Going by what she has said herself and from what we have seen, it’s becoming clear Grayson is a bit of a difficult or demanding child (recent example being the throwing the fork at her/Lawson when she stopped paying attention to him).

He frequently looks like he’s just had a meltdown and I reckon he’s just lost it and they’ve found it impossible to finish the haircut but she’s devised the whole clippers thing to cover for it. There’s nothing wrong with it really it’s just what babies do and they’re still very young. He’ll probably just grow out of it but I don’t think she’s helping much by constantly holding him and pandering to his wanting her attention over Lawson all the time. She could be creating a little monster for herself if she isn’t careful.

Reactions: 20
I don’t actually believe the barbers did what she said. Going by what she has said herself and from what we have seen, it’s becoming clear Grayson is a bit of a difficult or demanding child (recent example being the throwing the fork at her/Lawson when she stopped paying attention to him).

He frequently looks like he’s just had a meltdown and I reckon he’s just lost it and they’ve found it impossible to finish the haircut but she’s devised the whole clippers thing to cover for it. There’s nothing wrong with it really it’s just what babies do and they’re still very young. He’ll probably just grow out of it but I don’t think she’s helping much by constantly holding him and pandering to his wanting her attention over Lawson all the time. She could be creating a little monster for herself if she isn’t careful.
Totally agree with this! Grayson always looks like a bit of a terror and definitely a little more hard work than Lawson. All kids are different but she’s pandering to him therefore he knows how to get his own way with her. I can imagine he freaked out at the hairdressers she couldn’t bare the fact he was having a paddy in public left.

Reactions: 13
Remember when she said she couldn’t get a food shop delivered to her estate, I reckon she might reconsider when Faveson is throwing the mother of all wobblers on Tesco’s floor 😂 She can’t cope with them crying as it is, never mind in public! We’ve all been there, but I’d imagine the “trauma” of that would cause her to leave a full trolley in aisle 5 and her hot footing it to Costa, with mad maz zooming along to console her little princess being soooo upset 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also just an observation, it's always surprised me that flop's bath is so covered with products and tit and now baby paraphernalia...for me the bathroom is one place I like to keep completely clutter free and without any baby things out as standard. It all goes in baskets and in the cupboard- easy to get out every night for bath and play / products for us to use etc but not on display and certainly not on the sides when I'm trying to have a relaxing bath. I don't know if that makes sense, I just always felt like the bathroom is one place I could keep clean and tidy and calm and relaxing?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She probably wouldn't have even known she was in the presence of a tattler 😂 until she reads here of course muahaha
Next time she’s there she’ll send in her crack team first
to see if a tattler is undercover 😂😂 ready to pounce like the paparazzi

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally agree with this! Grayson always looks like a bit of a terror and definitely a little more hard work than Lawson. All kids are different but she’s pandering to him therefore he knows how to get his own way with her. I can imagine he freaked out at the hairdressers she couldn’t bare the fact he was having a paddy in public left.
this might explain why poor Lawson is so detached. Maybe Faveson's antics scare him & he has come to accept that he doesn't get any of the attention so why look for it. She will rue the day she imdulged Faveson so much, he's the one will turn on her.....

• Sad
Reactions: 9
You.Did.What???? Right, the only way you can possibly redeem yourself here is to make friends with nice twin Mum. We need lots of inside information from her please. C'mon take one for the team 👀
😂 I may well do next time as it's local. I wondered if I was going to witness Flops in her natural habitat but alas not this time. 🤭

That is scary that the girls are now recognisable to people that haven’t met them due to Nikki’s social media posts. If it was me I wouldn’t let her share photos of my kids.
I feel sorry for the children of Instagrammers who have so many photos and details of their lives up online so their parents can make some money.
Absolutely this! I cannot for the life of me understand why she wants 150k people to know all of her ‘much longed for boys’ details. I would go nuts if she was putting my children on her instagram

Reactions: 14
Absolutely this! I cannot for the life of me understand why she wants 150k people to know all of her ‘much longed for boys’ details. I would go nuts if she was putting my children on her instagram
I actually said to my friend it feels weird 'knowing ' who they are because I recognised the twins from Flops gram. At least as adults we have a say on what we put on SM, the poor kids don't.

She
Also just an observation, it's always surprised me that flop's bath is so covered with products and tit and now baby paraphernalia...for me the bathroom is one place I like to keep completely clutter free and without any baby things out as standard. It all goes in baskets and in the cupboard- easy to get out every night for bath and play / products for us to use etc but not on display and certainly not on the sides when I'm trying to have a relaxing bath. I don't know if that makes sense, I just always felt like the bathroom is one place I could keep clean and tidy and calm and relaxing?!
She's a total slob though. Her perfectly presented 'image' is just that - have you seen her filthy make up brushes? She has a cleaner, Ratboy, and Mad Mazza running around after her.

I'm the same I can't bare tit around the bath unless I'm using something like bubble bath etc my babies toys go in a tub in the cupboard an get out when there having Thier baths can't cope with the clutter 😏 not on a hinch level just a normal level 😂😂

Reactions: 9
I'm sure it's that friend whose hen weekend it is... she's a good mum doing soft play before heading off 😊😊 think she's a police officer too.. !

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That bit on the center parcs vlog when Lawson went down the slide and fopps was like Lawson turn...turn...turn...turn Lawson turn! As if he should know what that word means

I think she has posted about the vitamins because someone on here said recently that she probably doesn’t give them the recommended vitamin D for their age. Just trying to prove a point as per 🙈
Unless its off camera but they never seem to eat enough for growing toddlers. My neices and nephews all had healthy appitites at that age, one is 15 and 6ft 2! But they would finish their own meal and then start wanting what I would be having.
Vitamins? Can hear my mum and dad now saying..."bollocks, vitamins are in food if you cook something decent." 😂😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.