Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet this lady got an inbox too before she’s blocked
She tells the lady that the comment wasn't necessary. In my opinion the post wasn't necessary. I almost feel that shes made a mockery of that little boy, (even though I don't think the cut is that bad tbh). Shes put his photo on instagram for 150,000 people to see, while stating she, his own mother couldn't talk about it for days. Why? Because she was ashamed? How utterly disgusting. I dislike her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The most recent bubbles stories... Jeepers faveson's hair really does look awful. That's not just short round the back and sides, it's like they bic'd it. How she didn't notice this in the barbers is beyond me?!

Reactions: 10
She tells the lady that the comment wasn't necessary. In my opinion the post wasn't necessary. I almost feel that shes made a mockery of that little boy, (even though I don't think the cut is that bad tbh). Shes put his photo on instagram for 150,000 people to see, while stating she, his own mother couldn't talk about it for days. Why? Because she was ashamed? How utterly disgusting. I dislike her.
She is vile! Absolutely vile! She thinks she is above everything and that she can do what ever the hell she likes. She can keep breaking ASA rules, that’s fine we can all report her. She can continue to disagree with comments, be rude and block them. This is also fine because people will start to see her for what she really is!
But what isn’t ok is the way she treats her children. The way she mocks mad belittles them, the way she speaks to them and insists they perform for the camera. She is bringing these boys up with a number of issues, and they may be “her” boys and it may be “her” way” but this is borderline emotional abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The most recent bubbles stories... Jeepers faveson's hair really does look awful. That's not just short round the back and sides, it's like they bic'd it. How she didn't notice this in the barbers is beyond me?!
She didn't notice because it happened too quick, I believe....they found the fastest barber in the world! They managed to do that haircut in a split second lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She didn't notice because it happened too quick, I believe....they found the fastest barber in the world! They managed to do that haircut in a split second lol.
Looked well blended to me ,that takes a while especially with children

Reactions: 4
had she not said anything I don’t think people would have even noticed
its like she’s constantly putting them out there for all to see and ridicule
she’s an absolute moron of a mutton mother

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t like commenting on the kids appearance usually but my god his hair in them stories😬 now would be my opportunity to stay at home with them😂 the back looks fine but the front just looks a show🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was there, they cannot walk, not ever close. And that’s fine. The class is for 10-16 month olds.
Oh absolutely, it's totally fine... My eldest didn't walk until around 16-17 months, it's more the fact she claims Grayson can walk when he blatantly can't 🙈

• Heart
That video of the boys laughing at each other when Lawson is blowing the whistle 😍😍😍😍😍 so cute. Nice to see them interacting and playing on their own without her in their faces

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That video of the boys laughing at each other when Lawson is blowing the whistle 😍😍😍😍😍 so cute. Nice to see them interacting and playing on their own without her in their faces
Just wish she'd stop the cackling 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
The video of the boys giggling is so precious! Grayson’s hair isn’t great but I still don’t understand why or how she didn’t notice or step in sooner as presumably she could see what was going on!

Reactions: 8
Part of me wonders if she had read comments on here about how long his hair is, and decided to give cutting it a go herself and that was the result. Then she panicked and couldn’t fix it so made up this whole story about the barbers

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she hadn't of said she was at the Barbershop with Grayson I would of thought it was Chris that had taken him to have his hair cut while he had his own done, but I'm sure if that had happened Chris would of been in big trouble and she would make sure that everyone knew it was all Chris's fault !! She was probably way to busy on her phone to notice what the barber was doing and I'm guessing she will not be # hashtagging the barber for a freebie haircut next time 😂 She is making out to everyone that she is upset about it because Grayson got upset but that's complete bollocks, she is just not happy with the result🙄

Reactions: 11
She is vile! Absolutely vile! She thinks she is above everything and that she can do what ever the hell she likes. She can keep breaking ASA rules, that’s fine we can all report her. She can continue to disagree with comments, be rude and block them. This is also fine because people will start to see her for what she really is!
But what isn’t ok is the way she treats her children. The way she mocks mad belittles them, the way she speaks to them and insists they perform for the camera. She is bringing these boys up with a number of issues, and they may be “her” boys and it may be “her” way” but this is borderline emotional abuse.
This ⬆ Absolutely this. Bordering on emotional abuse but it goes by the by because the family look the part 😥

She was probably on her phone blocking and deleting people, or reading tattle. 🙄

• Haha
The only thing that dumb bleep is “traumatised” by is the fact her YouTube career hasn’t taken off. Honest to bleeping god, she’s a deluded bastard... is she wasn’t such a stuck up fucker you’d probably feel sorry for her.

Also as someone who regularly battles real life diagnosed by a doctor anxiety and is under the care of the local mental health team I can safely say I’ve never lost my tit or had a nervous breakdown taking my kid for a haircut, that is a whole new realm of stupidity even for her. But she didn’t give a duck when @Wowwwwwwwww raised her concerns about the way she could trigger eating disorders so she won’t give a duck about real life anxiety sufferers either.

@freakshake so so sorry for your loss, no wonder you’re mad at her x
She doesn’t see herself as anything but little miss size 8 perfection. Selfish bleep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.