Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so dramatic.. Like how she said her "ENTIRE" garden was being dug up for her extension, yet when someone asked about how she felt about having less garden space, she said she still had plenty left! Total contradiction.
She definitely likes to over dramatise everything .... its all for engagement 🙄
one is terrified of her engagement dropping one of the reasons she rejoined SW
is she has realised these SW cult types are her main source of income the yummy mummy types really don’t need a mutton mother

Reactions: 11
Oh god she’s getting on the ‘tap to tidy’ bandwagon. I don’t need to see Chris’s Calvins thanks. Or your strategically placed Gucci changing bag yet again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Being someone who constantly shows signs of being over controlling i doubt she just let them hack away at the child's head. I feel bad for the hairdresser in this situation. But traumatised? duck the hell off.
She would have supervised every strand

Reactions: 6
Oh god she’s getting on the ‘tap to tidy’ bandwagon. I don’t need to see Chris’s Calvins thanks. Or your strategically placed Gucci changing bag yet again!!
Just gonna say she's trying to do the hinch/Stacey Solomon tap to tidy shite 🤦

Reactions: 8
Her latest story playing in the hall saying she was teaching one of them kick a football? Fopps Hun they can’t even walk never mind kick

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only thing that dumb bleep is “traumatised” by is the fact her YouTube career hasn’t taken off. Honest to bleeping god, she’s a deluded bastard... is she wasn’t such a stuck up fucker you’d probably feel sorry for her.

Also as someone who regularly battles real life diagnosed by a doctor anxiety and is under the care of the local mental health team I can safely say I’ve never lost my tit or had a nervous breakdown taking my kid for a haircut, that is a whole new realm of stupidity even for her. But she didn’t give a duck when @Wowwwwwwwww raised her concerns about the way she could trigger eating disorders so she won’t give a duck about real life anxiety sufferers either.

@freakshake so so sorry for your loss, no wonder you’re mad at her x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her latest story playing in the hall saying she was teaching one of them kick a football? Fopps Hun they can’t even walk never mind kick

Reactions: 13
Why don’t you try teaching Faveson to walk and talk first eh Fopps?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What I don’t understand is why, as soon as she saw clippers in the barbers hands, did she not stop him using them. Or when they got turned on did she not stop him then. Or as soon as Grayson kgot upset did she not stop him then 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m calling mega Botox bullshit
Probably didn't glance up from her phone in time, and the boy was probs as blank and vacant as ever so didn't realise till it was to late

Reactions: 11
Noone judge but I've been at a soft play and Flops friend was there with the twin girls. They are so gorgeous and guess what she didn't have a phone pointed in their faces at all. Flops take note!!
You.Did.What???? Right, the only way you can possibly redeem yourself here is to make friends with nice twin Mum. We need lots of inside information from her please. C'mon take one for the team 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And the gymboree videos are to prove what exactly? That they can "walk"?! Pffff

Reactions: 6
And the gymboree videos are to prove what exactly? That they can "walk"?! Pffff
Take away the big blue roll thing and they’d both fall flat on their faces. They👏are👏not👏walking👏Fopps😒

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Favoursons hair does look like it's been cut with a knife and fork on those stories 🙈🙈 if she's so traumatised why didn't she go to her regular hairdressers and get it tidied up 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21

just seen the haircut god that takes me back when I was at school thats the haircut kids had when they had nits
Thanks everyone for your lovely words I’m still fuming at the silly cow but I’m sure we will have the last laugh when her SM career is over which won’t be long

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just caught up on this thread, wow she gives us so much content it moves so fast......love it! I think its plain to see she had no idea what was going on at the barbers as she had probably barked orders at them and then had her head in her phone deleting comments and blocking people with her wide eyed stare on, then looked up, saw they were using clippers and it was shorter than she wanted so stomped her foot, gave the spitty eye look ;) and left.
Her replies to people are becoming more and more pissed off and aggressive, she comes across so self important and cocky, she can't stand anyone not kissing her butt, all that pent up rage go boom soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just caught up on this thread, wow she gives us so much content it moves so fast......love it! I think its plain to see she had no idea what was going on at the barbers as she had probably barked orders at them and then had her head in her phone deleting comments and blocking people with her wide eyed stare on, then looked up, saw they were using clippers and it was shorter than she wanted so stomped her foot, gave the spitty eye look ;) and left.
Her replies to people are becoming more and more pissed off and aggressive, she comes across so self important and cocky, she can't stand anyone not kissing her butt, all that pent up rage go boom soon!
Her and Tan both!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.