Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took my little boy to a children’s salon and they were brilliant with him he sat in one of those little cars and they cut his hair with scissors and then only put the clippers on the side slightly and they asked me what we wanted etc as if she sat there while he was screaming his head off crying and let that happen horrible cow I think her mother took him really or maybe Chris while she was at the gym or on her amazing twin Mum day out and now she’s trying to hide the fact someone messed up

Reactions: 13
You’ve hit the nail on the head there....... it’s a bleeping haircut that’s all I had to pick my sons hair up off the pillow and out of the bathroom sink when he lost his when he had chemo. I never saw him with hair again as we lost him not long after and she says they are traumatised. Get a fuckin grip woman. I’ve never wanted to punch someone as much as I do her ...... sorry folks rant over
I’m so sorry you lost your beautiful son ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You’ve hit the nail on the head there....... it’s a bleeping haircut that’s all I had to pick my sons hair up off the pillow and out of the bathroom sink when he lost his when he had chemo. I never saw him with hair again as we lost him not long after and she says they are traumatised. Get a fuckin grip woman. I’ve never wanted to punch someone as much as I do her ...... sorry folks rant over
I'm so sorry 💔 that's just heartbreaking. she's so oblivious to the fact people go through things like this.

Reactions: 17
oh lovely that’s heartbreaking, I’m so sorry for your loss x This is what I mean, she thinks she has it rough, when people out there have actually got problems and tragic circumstances going on. The woman needs to come out of her bubble and see what others are actually going through.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Shes so bleeping salty with her replies to people that say anything other than gushing praise to her someone wrote something like 'it looks fine to me it will grow back x' she replied back 'see my stories' ..no kisses like on everyone else's she has commented back to!! Oh and she's being dramatic over it yes love 3 stories an a whole bleeping post over it we kinda get that 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell girls how fast do these threads of old Fopps move at all, how dare I have to do some cleaning and parenting and can’t keep up 😁 She’s probably going to grow their hair out if the Chris ears are an issue! If she doesn’t like it she’ll fix it 🙄
Wonder how she'll cope if Grayson needs glasses ,he definitely is cross eyed

She'll have a wonky face if she keeps up with the botox and fillers
She'll have to do a collaboration with Grim With Tan

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So sorry for your loss. xx

I don’t know why she bothers asking for people to comment because unless you’re Vicky from Geordie shore, some other influencer head or a multiple mum of the world then she ain’t bothered and has the worst replies. Doesn’t engage in any responses. People are putting effort into writing lengthy comments and she puts tit like “see my stories”.

I dunno why people follow her bitchy ass.

Reactions: 20
Sorry for your loss that's every parents worst nightmare,your health is your wealth always xx

• Sad
Sorry for your loss that's every parents worst nightmare,your health is your wealth always xx
Thanks for your comments which are lovely .....I didn’t want to make it a poor me post she just made my do bloody mad as if a bad haircut it the worst thing ever

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m so very sorry for your loss 💜

Reactions: 11
“It was a few days ago now but I couldn’t bring myself to talk about it” imagine if this grown ass woman had actual real problems, she’d combust. Her idea of “traumatising” is quite frankly ridiculous. Says a lot about her that she crumbles when a haircut (that looks perfectly fine btw) has traumatised her. Get in the bin you fanny.
Being traumatised is when your sick baby is blue lighted to hospital because they might die.... ! Or they are like others have said having treatment for cancer... or are born with a disability or illness.... FFS she has seriously pissed me off with her whining OVER AND OVER about a bleeping hair cut! She's quick to put people in their place with her salty ass response online.... well grow a pair lady and say what you think in real life- this is pure bullshit and she's an idiot as are the arse lickers telling their 'horror' stories of bad hair cuts.... !! duck off and get in the real world !!

Hugs.... 🥰🥰

Reactions: 14
That's so sad, sending you love xx

Reactions: 9
Thanks for your comments which are lovely .....I didn’t want to make it a poor me post she just made my do bloody mad as if a bad haircut it the worst thing ever
That's not the case at all you've been to hell and back am sure ,I've family members that have lost children to this terrible disease one as recent as 7 weeks ago so have seen first hand the devastation it causes ....You have every right to be mad when people have a nervous breakdown over a haircut she should be thankful every day of her life for those boys instead of exploiting them .Someone needs to let her know the Stepford family doesn't exist

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
THEY'RE indestructible
THEY’RE called forever baby books

THEY'RE IS SHORT FOR THEY ARE NOT THERE YOU STUPID STUPID WOMAN.

God how can an apparently university educated woman be so thick?!

In other news, how can one family be so unfortunate with their haircuts?
she did get the THEY’VE right though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So sorry to hear that ❤ x

Reactions: 6
that is heartbreaking 😔
this woman doesn’t know the meaning of the word traumatic
everything gets handed to her on a plate ... the only thing she’s struggled with is getting
pregnant she had every right to say that was traumatic... even that she then went on to turn it into a tit show and make a mockery of it for people who won’t be as fortunate as her bleeping self ... she’s vile absolutely bleeping vile

Wonder how she'll cope if Grayson needs glasses ,he definitely is cross eyed
At least his glasses won’t keep slipping off those ears will keep them up sturdy 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
that is heartbreaking 😔
this woman doesn’t know the meaning of the word traumatic
everything gets handed to her on a plate ... the only thing she’s struggled with is getting
pregnant she had every right to say that was traumatic... even that she then went on to turn it into a tit show and make a mockery of it for people who won’t be as fortunate as her bleeping self ... she’s vile absolutely bleeping vile

At least his glasses won’t keep slipping off those ears will keep them up sturdy 😉
God help him he has nothing going for him then the critter ! I never noticed his ears tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.