Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just marking my spot on the new the thread 💁 .. her hair did look nice last night tho 🙄😂😂

Reactions: 4
She clearly asked herself all of those questions as the grammar on them is appalling

and describing Lawson as “definitely behind” is shocking.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She's had a week away with family, overnight trip with the girls and yet has time to do a Q&A ?! All questions that the subjects have been mentioned on here or talked about before ! Can only think she's on the train to have that much time to spare cos she's such a BUSY TWIN mum in case you forget ! The answers are almost all justifying things talked about here!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She clearly asked herself all of those questions as the grammar on them is appalling

and describing Lawson as “definitely behind” is shocking.
he's behind because she doesn't encourage him ! I don't believe for a minute they spend time daily helping them to walk - she'd be showing off to the max on her stories if she did that ! They are behind because they are always strapped in somewhere :(

Reactions: 13
Chris has put some CP photos on... Is it just me.. but wtf are they doing putting helmets on the boys just to ride on a scuttlebug?! Both my boys had scuttlebugs and I never put a helmet on them?! Bikes, yes... Scuttlebugs I'm thinking nah?

She's had a week away with family, overnight trip with the girls and yet has time to do a Q&A ?! All questions that the subjects have been mentioned on here or talked about before ! Can only think she's on the train to have that much time to spare cos she's such a BUSY TWIN mum in case you forget ! The answers are almost all justifying things talked about here!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

he's behind because she doesn't encourage him ! I don't believe for a minute they spend time daily helping them to walk - she'd be showing off to the max on her stories if she did that ! They are behind because they are always strapped in somewhere :(
Heaven forbid she spends some time with her kids 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Definitely SlimmingWorld friendly for the boys, so she’s saying she picks on there left over can’t see how she would put weight on ,
They will never know the joys of a plate of cheesy mash and baked beans with some nuggets thrown in too ! x

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Stretchy stretchy at it again! I see she had to mention her mountains of washing after CP seeing as someone mentioned it on here! But she doesn't read here. Or alter her photos. Ha.
That was me that mentioned the washing 😂👌🏻

Watch this Boomerang on whoevers Instagram it is it's so funny 😛 just shows Fopps sticking her tongue in and out 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
She's probably held Faveson's hand once while he took a few steps..you know like how she "does" national trust after going to 2 places

Five days ago and 2 hours ago!
In a few weeks they will be 17 months and in March they will be 18 months so it will be interesting to see if she goes back to the Health Visitor if they are still not walking properly on their own 🤔
And in September, Faveson was so close to walking but still isn't able too 4 months later...wonder why that might be 🤔 Lawson also should have been seen again by now too if they wanted to review him again

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She looks so much better in everyone else’s photos.
So glad I’m a miserable witch and would rather stay in couldn’t think of anything worse than going out and everyone is sat on their phones having to worry about being filmed constantly. The best nights out was before camera phones and only disposable cameras to capture any shame 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Chris has put some CP photos on... Is it just me.. but wtf are they doing putting helmets on the boys just to ride on a scuttlebug?! Both my boys had scuttlebugs and I never put a helmet on them?! Bikes, yes... Scuttlebugs I'm thinking nah?

I’m the other side.... helmets all the way. Fragile little heads and doesn’t take much unfortunately if they topple off them. Can never be too careful with precious cargo. I also think it teaches them the habit of wearing them when they are onto bigger bikes as they just always remember wearing them (again just personal choice)

What happened to the hair extensions? They didn't last long
I think she still has them but has cut them - she made out they were to make her hair thicker not longer 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t and never did see much difference to be honest

Reactions: 9
Stretchy stretchy at it again! I see she had to mention her mountains of washing after CP seeing as someone mentioned it on here! But she doesn't read here. Or alter her photos. Ha.
This Woman is deluded .... she actually believes she looks like the stretched, edited version I’m sure.

Reactions: 11

Chelsea has got her boys skuttlebugs today and there’s no helmet in sight. Jesus Christ - unless it’s because they can’t even balance on their own properly?

Reactions: 5
i was in CP The week before she went and what I’m confused about is a lot of the activities she’s done with the boys are from 18months. There aren’t many younger activities just a few of them. We didn’t do those types of activities because we knew they wouldn’t get much from it. So if we did skuttle bugs we knew we’d be putting them back on and just be pushing them around. And the art and crafts she did it you’d be pulling them back to sit down and pulling playdough out their mouth. We just let our practise their walking in the sport centre, park and even when we went for a quick drink. We also took them swimming sometimes twice a day as we didn’t see the point in booking Them to something they couldn’t do and would get annoyed at us!

Reactions: 7
I think maybe the helmets is a personal choice? I get my kids to wear helmets with scooters from early on and then it becomes normal for them to wear the helmet on bike/scooter and easier to get them to wear helmet when they are older.

Though my toddler likes the wear helmet when she is in the buggy now!

Reactions: 13
I think maybe the helmets is a personal choice? I get my kids to wear helmets with scooters from early on and then it becomes normal for them to wear the helmet on bike/scooter and easier to get them to wear helmet when they are older.

Though my toddler likes the wear helmet when she is in the buggy now!
I get wearing them when riding a bike/ scooter you ride yourself, but they can’t even use the skuttlebugs so they’d be holding them on/ pushing them anyway so seems a bit excessive?

cute that your toddler likes to wear it in the pram!

Last edited:
Does anyone know where the black dress she wore last night is from? Don't want to give her the satisfaction of a swipe up!!

She looks so much better in the unfiltered photo, she does look chubbier but she also looks younger. I don't understand why she can't see it for herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.