Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically with these actual real life photos of her she’s evidently admitting to editing herself just for the gram, because she looks very different and normal?! I can’t with the whole “special mums” vibe either, just because you have multiples doesn’t make you Mother Theresa. Anything to make her feel more superior though I guess.

Reactions: 17
So basically with these actual real life photos of her she’s evidently admitting to editing herself just for the gram, because she looks very different and normal?! I can’t with the whole “special mums” vibe either, just because you have multiples doesn’t make you Mother Theresa. Anything to make her feel more superior though I guess.
thats exactly why I didn't join the local twins group, some of the other twin mums were so strict with letting people join and making you prove you had twins etc, they were all only friends with each other and not with "singleton" mums, they really thought they were a cut above! one of them said to me in a very condescending voice "oh darling please tell me you heard of the twin group, I can't think why you wouldn't have joined" I told her in no uncertain terms I wouldn't be friends with someone simply because we had twins in common and that I couldn't think of anything worse than the awful pack mentality they clearly had at a mum and baby group. She was awful, some of the others were probably lovely but didn't dare to speak up to her, I see her now years later at the school gates and chuckle to myself wondering if she still thinks she's the dogs danglies of the village ;) I myself have another name for her LOL

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone know where the black dress she wore last night is from? Don't want to give her the satisfaction of a swipe up!!
ASOS - I bought it (before her I will add!) Sent it back as it's really poor quality material! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
thats exactly why I didn't join the local twins group, some of the other twin mums were so strict with letting people join and making you prove you had twins etc, they were all only friends with each other and not with "singleton" mums, they really thought they were a cut above! one of them said to me in a very condescending voice "oh darling please tell me you heard of the twin group, I can't think why you wouldn't have joined" I told her in no uncertain terms I wouldn't be friends with someone simply because we had twins in common and that I couldn't think of anything worse than the awful pack mentality they clearly had at a mum and baby group. She was awful, some of the others were probably lovely but didn't dare to speak up to her, I see her now years later at the school gates and chuckle to myself wondering if she still thinks she's the dogs danglies of the village ;) I myself have another name for her LOL
oh my god seriously?! They made you prove you had twins if you wanted to be in their group?! That’s crazy! I take my hat off to any mum tbh, it’s a hard tit show to get though and any which way you do it I’m normally a cheerleader. But I just cannot deal with this particular smarmy multiples mum brigade, my daughter is best friends with a twin and her mum is so down to earth and lovely. I just don’t get why this ‘insta famous’ lot think they’re so above everyone else. They basically all went away from their ‘darling children’ to post about it on Instagram stories with their boomerangs, I mean tbh give me a night in with a wine and the tele any night over all of that fake show!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She looks so much better in the unfiltered photo, she does look chubbier but she also looks younger. I don't understand why she can't see it for herself.
I just can’t believe how different her face looks! I wouldn’t recognize her if I met her in real life. Her face is a lot rounder. But that’s what you look like Nikki so maybe you should own it.

I hate twins group all they do is talk how hard it is and no one else could possibly understand 🙄
My twins group also didn’t really like if you had identical twins it was so odd

• Wow
I hate twins group all they do is talk how hard it is and no one else could possibly understand 🙄
My twins group also didn’t really like if you had identical twins it was so odd
I found them an odd bunch for sure, im sure some groups are great but ours was just full of braggy mums who thought they were super special because they had multiples, a friend of mine used to take the piss out of one of them as she would brag she "wore three hats....wife.....mum.....twin mum" lol like its a different job being a twin mum...dickheads everywhere!!!

oh my god seriously?! They made you prove you had twins if you wanted to be in their group?! That’s crazy! I take my hat off to any mum tbh, it’s a hard tit show to get though and any which way you do it I’m normally a cheerleader. But I just cannot deal with this particular smarmy multiples mum brigade, my daughter is best friends with a twin and her mum is so down to earth and lovely. I just don’t get why this ‘insta famous’ lot think they’re so above everyone else. They basically all went away from their ‘darling children’ to post about it on Instagram stories with their boomerangs, I mean tbh give me a night in with a wine and the tele any night over all of that fake show!
I know how funny eh? show us your twins and prove they were born on the same day haha
I've said it before, I never once thought twins were harder than having more than one young child/baby/toddler, juggling two newborns is tricky but do-able and every stage/phase is done together, they're always at the same stage to entertain and play with so in some ways easier, sadly fopps just thinks its a super power ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I found them an odd bunch for sure, im sure some groups are great but ours was just full of braggy mums who thought they were super special because they had multiples, a friend of mine used to take the piss out of one of them as she would brag she "wore three hats....wife.....mum.....twin mum" lol like its a different job being a twin mum...dickheads everywhere!!!

I know how funny eh? show us your twins and prove they were born on the same day haha
I've said it before, I never once thought twins were harder than having more than one young child/baby/toddler, juggling two newborns is tricky but do-able and every stage/phase is done together, they're always at the same stage to entertain and play with so in some ways easier, sadly fopps just thinks its a super power ;)
Yes personally I think that once you get through the first 3 months and some sort of routine has been established (and as a first time mum you are over the shock!) it is much much easier having twins. They nap at same time, are at the same stage so play is really good fun, eat similar stuff etc. I was able to do a DVD workout each morning when mine napped and it was actually best time of my life for me healthwise etc. My friend had her babies 12 months apart and I really think that was so much tougher.

Reactions: 14
Least not all the moms are trying to make money out of everyone,
Right I'm even more convinced that this 'friend' doesn't like her..she seems to have had a few subtle digs at braggybollox. I hope she decides to pop on Tattle one day 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Totally agree. I had a friend who had a 4 yr old and a set of 12 month old twins. At the time I had a 4 yr old, 18 mth old and a newborn and bless her she said to me I think you have it harder because you’re managing 3 different development stages simultaneously. She could play a card game with her 4 yr old and the twins would play with some cars maybe, whereas I was having to play the card game with the 4 yr old, the cars with the 18 mth old and breast feed the newborn. I know it’s not a competition about who has it the hardest but I always thought it was nice of her to recognise that. Fopps probably wouldn’t entertain such ideas.

Reactions: 21
Totally agree. I had a friend who had a 4 yr old and a set of 12 month old twins. At the time I had a 4 yr old, 18 mth old and a newborn and bless her she said to me I think you have it harder because you’re managing 3 different development stages simultaneously. She could play a card game with her 4 yr old and the twins would play with some cars maybe, whereas I was having to play the card game with the 4 yr old, the cars with the 18 mth old and breast feed the newborn. I know it’s not a competition about who has it the hardest but I always thought it was nice of her to recognise that. Fopps probably wouldn’t entertain such ideas.
I was bit the same - 6 year old, 20 month and new born ... my eldest took it all in his stride bless him but he went from an only child for almost 5 years to having 2 siblings in less than 2 years and no longer being centre of everyone's attention..... also with the two little ones it was always happy dance if I got both napping at the same time and my daughter (the youngest) was very much fed, put down and left as my middle child was still a baby and needed attention too..... I had years of nappies with the two youngers..... look back now and wondered how I managed..... !

Reactions: 8
Stretchy stretchy at it again! I see she had to mention her mountains of washing after CP seeing as someone mentioned it on here! But she doesn't read here. Or alter her photos. Ha.
Nikki, stop doing that with your pics- the unaltered ones are much nicer. the stretched & filtered ones do not do you any favours

Imagine the titillating conversation they must have had from her last night...

"Did you know my husband is a pro golfer? Oh yes, he works so so hard so I can be very very self sufficient...He has deux knees would you believe? ...
Did you hear about my extension as there's no room for my twin boys in my new build four bedder?
How about my Range Rover? ...
How many Syns is this dust? ...
Oh. Where's everyone gone?"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The picture of 9 pint Nikki on Deux Knees CP...pointy toe in her high end trainers - so lame!

Let the boys sit side by side in a cheap stroller for goodness sakes!

• Heart
The picture of 9 pint Nikki on Deux Knees CP...pointy toe in her high end trainers - so lame!

Let the boys sit side by side in a cheap stroller for goodness sakes!
I noticed that ! I also think the boys would interact and come on better if they were side by side because even if she's out and about least they can chat to each other and see each other - at the moment whoever is at the back (usually least fav twin!) just sees the back of the pushchair - no wonder he looks so few up !

Reactions: 11
I'm a bit thick and can not for the life in me attach the screenshot but.....

On the q&a she was asked about baby names she liked apart from the ones she picked and Nate is on there.....is that not othersons middle name 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.