Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just Googled the time of the disco and someone has responded on tripadvisor saying the disco was 7-8.30!!

For duck sake Dikki, give your head a bleeping wobble and chill the duck out.
She is a twit, I have no other words! Go back to CP prikki, the world was a much nicer place without your crap attempt at SM!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why can't she believe they're eating a cocking hula hoop?! They're nearly 17 months old for God's sake 🤦🏼‍♀️

Her filming skills are diabolical. I can't even see what she's pointing the camera at or hear what she's saying.

Sw meals on holiday? Really🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ and all she mentions is the boys naps. Boys naps... fook off.

Did she say she's not going in the spa? Yet someone saw them walking in the spa unless I've got it wrong?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What a load of tit that vlog was ! That music irritates the hell out of me😣 But lovely to see Lawson come alive with his Grandad and they got to have Hula Hoops 🤩 and clearly enjoyed them, shame she has to make a snide comment about it, she just can't help herself can she !?!🙄

Reactions: 14
What a load of tit that vlog was ! That music irritates the hell out of me😣 But lovely to see Lawson come alive with his Grandad and they got to have Hula Hoops 🤩 and clearly enjoyed them, shame she has to make a snide comment about it, she just can't help herself can she !?!🙄
Did you see them sat in the dark in their cots? I bet she leaves them just sat there for ages in the dark on their own every night, until they fall asleep. Can't even let them roam free on holiday.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Also is it just me or did they put the boys in the room with the double bed or did they push the single beds together?? Seems like they all slept in single beds 🤷🏻‍♀️ Strange couple they could of let her parents have the double bed and then the boys could of slept in the same room as them or in the living room she has a monitor

Reactions: 6
Lawson loves grandad and grandad clearly loves Lawson 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There are some very strange people around on the interwebs......that's if they actually exist 😉
I genuinely believe she had a think about how to address what’s being said on here and thought she’d do a Q&A. She’s probably asked herself those questions about the boys using a second account, so she can control what’s being asked and answer them the way she wants.

Reactions: 16
I genuinely believe she had a think about how to address what’s being said on here and thought she’d do a Q&A. She’s probably asked herself those questions about the boys using a second account, so she can control what’s being asked and answer them the way she wants.
💯

Reactions: 10
I thought the same about the Q&A! Seems she’s answered a lot of things been discussed on here across the last week

Reactions: 11
Guys someone shake me... I'm actually considering watching the entire vlog... Both my boys are at nursery today for the first time (eldest goes 3xweek, youngest first day today) I'm child free for the first time in over three years and really sad 😭😭😭 tell me there's something better I can do with my life than watch the vlog!!! 😂🙈🤣😂🙈🤣
My bathroom’s just about to get painted if you want to pull up a chair and watch it dry?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why can't she believe they're eating a cocking hula hoop?! They're nearly 17 months old for God's sake 🤦🏼‍♀️

Her filming skills are diabolical. I can't even see what she's pointing the camera at or hear what she's saying.

Sw meals on holiday? Really🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ and all she mentions is the boys naps. Boys naps... fook off.

Did she say she's not going in the spa? Yet someone saw them walking in the spa unless I've got it wrong?
They'll be 15 and she'll be collecting them from school at lunchtime to give them a semi skimmed bottle of warm milk, pop them in their AH-MAAAAH-ZING sleep bags and settling them down for a nap in a dark room with white noise.

They'll be 15 and she'll be collecting them from school at lunchtime to give them a semi skimmed bottle of warm milk, pop them in their AH-MAAAAH-ZING sleep bags and settling them down for a nap in a dark room with white noise.
Sorry sorry that should be SKIMMED milk. Measured hex a

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I did find it a bit weird she left them in a room on their own on holiday. I know she moved them into their own room at home at about 4 months which is fine as it’s their choice but on holiday why not just keep them in with her and Chris? Just seemed a bit mean they were squeezed in either side of the double bed and just left there in the dark in a strange room. Why not even move the bed so they could at least be beside each other or something?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I did find it a bit weird she left them in a room on their own on holiday. I know she moved them into their own room at home at about 4 months which is fine as it’s their choice but on holiday why not just keep them in with her and Chris? Just seemed a bit mean they were squeezed in either side of the double bed and just left there in the dark in a strange room. Why not even move the bed so they could at least be beside each other or something?
My thoughts exactly!! I didn't post it as I cosleep so not really sure what the done thing is, but it just seemed quite cruel when they're in strange surroundings

Reactions: 11
It made sense to me to have the boys in a separate room as when we’ve holidayed with ours if they’re in with us it’s a nightmare as they just wake up. So I understand that, what I don’t understand is those twin rooms we’re back to back and their room was the other end of the lodge... why not let their parents have the one further away? If the boys wake up in the night they would wake Her parents because they are next door. Not sure if I’ve made sense here writing that 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.