Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh goodie! q&a that she’s answered by lying through her teeth! I’ll be blown if Grayson can walk short distances on his own...turning from the coffee table to the sofa or pushing Lawson on a ride on doesn’t count ffs. I’d be going back to the HV NOW if it was my 2 their feet just aren’t right either. So excited for this Extension... just extending the kitchen love not building a mansion.
Spit not cutting it for her lashes anymore either so back to using a serum...
They’re all pissing themselves about the silly bint taking a pot of hard boiled eggs and spinach on a girls trip 😂😂 why can’t she just eat a burger like the rest of us losing weight or not? if it’s such hard work with TWINS you’d think she’d let loose and enjoy her night but she looks like a sinner in church 🙄 completely bloody beige this woman is! She brings nothing to the table literally, how disgusting can you be to announce to the whole of social media that one of your boys is “definitely behind” most people wouldn’t be so negative and would be trying their hardest to help the poor boy and encourage them any way they could but not Nikki, it’ll be someone else’s fault as always and she’ll need a pair of new trainers to do it 🙄
And lastly lol, my little girl is called Addison so glad there won’t be an addi out there with a despicable mother like her 👍 can just hear it now “ADDISSSSOOOONNNNN” with the awful lip smacking

Reactions: 13
Why has she suddenly slipped it out there that Lawson is now 'behind' 😲 After all the sniffy, bitchy retorts, lying and denial over the last 6 months? She now comes out with that on a Q&A? Very strange behaviour. I think there's more to come on the subject from her.

Reactions: 15
Omg where did you read about that?
It was on one of the stories (I’m sure she’s shared it off one of the other mums and the caption was something like “when you’re out with @fopperholic) literally I’m sure it was M&S round pot with 2 hard boiled eggs in and spinach 🤢 couldn’t think of anything worse!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It was on one of the stories (I’m sure she’s shared it off one of the other mums and the caption was something like “when you’re out with @fopperholic) literally I’m sure it was M&S round pot with 2 hard boiled eggs in and spinach 🤢 couldn’t think of anything worse!
Yeah it was I saw that 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This says it all really!! Maybe the thing she needs to “work” on, is understanding that her children won’t always get it right! Knowing that it’s ok that they don’t always get it right! And leaving them to play and explore, rather than mocking them and controlling them!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Yeah it sounds as if she turned up with an egg and spinach and they all ripped her!! Ha ha I would too, have a bleeping burger! twit

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
This says it all really!! Maybe the thing she needs to “work” on, is understanding that her children won’t always get it right! Knowing that it’s ok that they don’t always get it right! And leaving them to play and explore, rather than mocking them and controlling them!
She's a happy person? That's funny as whenever she's been spotted out and about she's been sat in silence, with a face like a smacked arse. This translates into - everything must be done MY WAY when I WANT IT or I kick off. She sounds like an absolute hole everytime she types/opens her trap. Why does she bother.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's a happy person? That's funny as whenever she's been spotted out and about she's been sat in silence, with a face like a smacked arse. This translates into - everything must be done MY WAY when I WANT IT or I kick off. She sounds like an absolute hole everytime she types/opens her trap. Why does she bother.
I bet Chris is hen pecked within an inch of his life, poor sucker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think maybe the helmets is a personal choice? I get my kids to wear helmets with scooters from early on and then it becomes normal for them to wear the helmet on bike/scooter and easier to get them to wear helmet when they are older.

Though my toddler likes the wear helmet when she is in the buggy now!
Mine likes to wear it in the house as a "hat' 😂

Reactions: 5
Having stalked all the tagged "multiple mums" from those stories (got time to kill while boobing, don't judge 🤷🏻‍♀️😂) I've got to say, I think it's really sad these days that you can't go out for dinner and drinks with your mates without 20 odd people all documenting the same tit selfies and declarations of friendship, lift footage (I mean seriously?!) and boomeranging the hole out of their over done, plastic faces... Smacks of desperation - look, look we are having FUN! If its not on insta, it didn't happen. I absolutely hate the way this is normal now.
Honestly!!! I agree with you. If I am with my family/friends or even out shopping or whatever on my own. I don’t “video blog” the occasions but then again I’m not an InFLuEnCEr/YoUtUbE sEnSaTiOn/tWiN or MulTipLe MuM of the world. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.