Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the whole vlog, was hoping to see little Grayson “walk a short distance “ nope it was not captured on camera .
Someone said they do not allow cars at CP? I don’t understand then why they had the boys strapped in that bastard pram! Why not help them practice their walking ? And in every shot where old Fopps was interacting with the boys she was holding Gray Gray or right next to him never the blond haired one

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Gota say she has literally gone right down the hill, her content is tit and most of all she is tit

Reactions: 12
Yes they only allow cars on site on the first and last days at centre parks. To be fair it can be a bit of a walk to the center depending on where your lodge is.
I kind of want to see the vlog but it is 30 mins long!

Reactions: 3
Watched the whole vlog, was hoping to see little Grayson “walk a short distance “ nope it was not captured on camera .
Someone said they do not allow cars at CP? I don’t understand then why they had the boys strapped in that bastard pram! Why not help them practice their walking ? And in every shot where old Fopps was interacting with the boys she was holding Gray Gray or right next to him never the blond haired one
Like someone mentioned before their like an awkward auntie and uncle with them boys, her parents seem to have a better relationship with them. Lawson seems to have a great rapport with her dad and vice versa ,he loved when her dad was feeding them the hula hoops( couldn't imagine her ever playing that game though) :(

Reactions: 10
Can’t go one bastard day without mentioning syns can she? Even on a night out #toomanysyns #mumsofmultiples #multiplecunt

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Only just watched the vlog .. can she not relax one bit with the whole I'll just have a chicken salad thanks 😐🤦

Reactions: 10
I've just been in an IG hole for an hour and stumbled onto one of the "multiple mummy's" she was out with on Saturday. I cannot believe it. It's basically a better version of Fopp's account.

Almost every other post Fopps has copied at some point.

She really has no originality. How embarrassing for her.

And she got a Land rover discovery (in March 18 😉) so she could fit her THREE babies and all their tit in......foppy the copy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I've just been in an IG hole for an hour and stumbled onto one of the "multiple mummy's" she was out with on Saturday. I cannot believe it. It's basically a better version of Fopp's account.

Almost every other post Fopps has copied at some point.

She really has no originality. How embarrassing for her.

And she got a Land rover discovery (in March 18 😉) so she could fit her THREE babies and all their tit in......foppy the copy.
what account is it

Reactions: 2
She should of just let the
3ofheartsmummy.....read the captioning on her posts, sounds like fopps is writing them.
I love her account. You can tell she’s got money so she’s not doing Instagram for extra money. Her babies don’t sleep through, yday she got them a happy meal. She sometimes doesn’t go out for days! Oh and she’s not totally up herself

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She should of just let the

I love her account. You can tell she’s got money so she’s not doing Instagram for extra money. Her babies don’t sleep through, yday she got them a happy meal. She sometimes doesn’t go out for days! Oh and she’s not totally up herself
She does seem really likable and she's very pretty.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.