Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkey47

VIP Member
I would not want to take my kids anywhere in clothing emblazoned with their name! FFS woman.
Snap! We are off to Disney this year and want family T-shirt’s but don’t want to put my sons name on his. His nickname is ‘boy’ but that would make me look like a simpleton that forgot to add the personalisation 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6

KerChing

Chatty Member
And and lol why would you pay £8 something for children's vitamins when all children are entitled to them for free up to age 5! I get mine from my local Sure Start nursery 🤷🏻‍♀️ baffles me why you'd spend money on things you can get and are entitled to get for free!
We have a Tory council here and they shut down all the children’s centres in our town between me having my first baby & second. Nothing free here; I doubt they get anything either as Deux Knees is (assumingly) on a fair whack.

Leopardprint

VIP Member
I think she has posted about the vitamins because someone on here said recently that she probably doesn’t give them the recommended vitamin D for their age. Just trying to prove a point as per 🙈

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
SW don’t even recommend kids to follow the diet! They allow older children to go if their parents do but they have to follow a different plan and aren’t allowed syns, it’s more about making healthy swaps.
I am genuinely worried that her boys aren’t fed enough. Even picky eaters/small appetites would want more! She could have given them a bit of toast and some fruit, maybe a yoghurt each. They won’t learn about balanced diets and eating a range of food if they stay so limited.
I think they do have some toast but looks like only half a slice each, and why is she even eating cardboard that scan bran is disgusting 🤢🤢🤢 she much always be on the loo because all she talks about is high fibre

Ihatefakepeople

Also is it just me or did they put the boys in the room with the double bed or did they push the single beds together?? Seems like they all slept in single beds 🤷🏻‍♀️ Strange couple they could of let her parents have the double bed and then the boys could of slept in the same room as them or in the living room she has a monitor

Ihatefakepeople

All I can say is she must of brought a s*** load of turkey mince if she spent over £100 in Aldi! I spend around £50 or less for a weeks shop in there and that’s two adults and one 16 month old I find it hard to spend in there!

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I don't see any issue using white noise. My toddler still listens to Ewan the Sheep every night. It's relaxing, comforting and a sleep cue. He has learnt to turn it back on again himself if he wakes through the night and it sends him back to sleep.
I just don’t get why he’s not in Ewan 😂

• Haha