Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It sounds stupid but my son starts school this year and I'm already panicking in case they make you do a mums race at his sports days 🤣 I swear I'll cry 😩😭😂😂😂 that's how much I hate sports haha. I hated p.e at school and constantly used to either bunk off or write myself a sick note signed very convincingly from my mum aka me haha 😂😂 I'll join you girls for wine on the sidelines haha
Just don't go 🤣 I couldn't make mines' because I had to work, however the format is more of an open and rotational activity day (so basketball in gym hall, races in one of the grounds, dance in another room etc). Parents are invited to stop in as and when they can throughout the day.

Reactions: 7

Buggeroff

VIP Member
thats exactly why I didn't join the local twins group, some of the other twin mums were so strict with letting people join and making you prove you had twins etc, they were all only friends with each other and not with "singleton" mums, they really thought they were a cut above! one of them said to me in a very condescending voice "oh darling please tell me you heard of the twin group, I can't think why you wouldn't have joined" I told her in no uncertain terms I wouldn't be friends with someone simply because we had twins in common and that I couldn't think of anything worse than the awful pack mentality they clearly had at a mum and baby group. She was awful, some of the others were probably lovely but didn't dare to speak up to her, I see her now years later at the school gates and chuckle to myself wondering if she still thinks she's the dogs danglies of the village ;) I myself have another name for her LOL
I hate twins group all they do is talk how hard it is and no one else could possibly understand 🙄
My twins group also didn’t really like if you had identical twins it was so odd

• Wow

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
And and lol why would you pay £8 something for children's vitamins when all children are entitled to them for free up to age 5! I get mine from my local Sure Start nursery 🤷🏻‍♀️ baffles me why you'd spend money on things you can get and are entitled to get for free!
They aren’t free for everyone, where I live, not sure if it’s the same everywhere, but you need to apply and only get them if you’re on certain benefits

• Wow

Phoenix40

The most recent bubbles stories... Jeepers faveson's hair really does look awful. That's not just short round the back and sides, it's like they bic'd it. How she didn't notice this in the barbers is beyond me?!
She didn't notice because it happened too quick, I believe....they found the fastest barber in the world! They managed to do that haircut in a split second lol.

• Haha

LunaLovegood

I don’t know why she has a problem eating the boys food. My kids food always looked gross and mushed up by the time they had finished with it! This is the advantage of teaching them to feed themselves perhaps...
Yeah same, my son’s leftovers are smeared all over the highchair tray - no thanks!!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
As SW like to say it's 1 meal out of 21 in a week... surely if she'd been 100% since last weekend she could of afforded herself 1 meal off plan 🙄 though she did say she had a gain last week 😂 so if it was more than a pound that would mean she was heavier than when she joined and that wouldn't do for Princess Nikki 🤣🤣🤣
That's a point did she post her gain??

Realslimshady

It's all been strangely quiet for the last few hours. Thank you for listening to us Nikki and putting your phone down! Not that you read here at all 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Looking at the food they were all eating yesterday, big burgers, fish and chips etc.....what do we think Nikki had?
And I agree, Nikki stop stretching and filtering your pictures!

freakshake

VIP Member
This makes perfect sense, I don’t understand why you wouldn’t! Didn’t somebody say that they had recognised the ladies children, just from SM? It’s scary.
I wonder how much of the wedding Fopp’s will give away?!
It all started when terrorists were targeting the police they were told the change/disguise their names and also cover up their uniform when going on and off shift scary stuff but yes splash yourself on SM and anyone can find you if they really want to

Reactions: 6
Something occurred to me last night .... and I am most definitely NOT A FAN ... so don’t tell me off..... but..... I wonder why she was invited to the hen do? Must be genuine friends surely? You wouldn’t invite someone if they were a hated twat would you ? 🤔 I don’t know. Maybe she just muscled her way in ..... and it was embarrassing to say she couldn’t come? 😂

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Stretchy stretchy at it again! I see she had to mention her mountains of washing after CP seeing as someone mentioned it on here! But she doesn't read here. Or alter her photos. Ha.
That was me that mentioned the washing 😂👌🏻

Watch this Boomerang on whoevers Instagram it is it's so funny 😛 just shows Fopps sticking her tongue in and out 😂

Attachments

Last edited: