Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
just had a nosy blimey that is a young lady with her hands full... seems much more relatable than I’m not 40 yet Flops
If you scroll through that lady's pages she is so open and honest and keeps it real..... and Fopps is there commenting to this girl telling her she's soooo amazing..... and it all sounds so fake now if she showed her parenting warts and all I'm sure she'd be much more likeable !!

Also the music time - who for her or them ? Because it looked like more her than the boys banging the drum - just leave them bloody be woman !

• Heart
Reactions: 7

monga

VIP Member
She defo doesn't enjoy being a mum. I watched some of her old pregnancy you tube videos last week, she's genuinely happy in them that she's pregnant and seems excited about the future. She's still a twat at times but much more bearable in the old stuff than she is now. Its hard to explain how different she is. Motherhood obviously isn't what she imagined and I know it's been pointed out before I don't think she's bonded with them like she expected. She's just posting things about them that she thinks she should do/ say or has seen other parents post. The only times you see her look as happy now as she did 2 years ago, are in the posts from the "events" she's attended with all the Z listers.
See Lawson dressed as a little bee and Grayson as a prince in her stories how appropriate ;)

• Sad
She’s posted on insta some pics and is promoting her blog but says was not gifted they just got a good deal ...

Her pics today have a better filter too... she must be taking our advice 😂😂
what on earth would she do without her tattle team haha...oh yeah even shitter content than she already does

• Haha

sbeg77

Chatty Member
I thought the white noise thing was odd too.
I don't see any issue using white noise. My toddler still listens to Ewan the Sheep every night. It's relaxing, comforting and a sleep cue. He has learnt to turn it back on again himself if he wakes through the night and it sends him back to sleep.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
It sounds stupid but my son starts school this year and I'm already panicking in case they make you do a mums race at his sports days 🤣 I swear I'll cry 😩😭😂😂😂 that's how much I hate sports haha. I hated p.e at school and constantly used to either bunk off or write myself a sick note signed very convincingly from my mum aka me haha 😂😂 I'll join you girls for wine on the sidelines haha
Don't worry about it.... nobody forces you do to anything..... my kids primary school didn't do parent races.... they didn't even really do competitive individual stuff - was all in teams so that kids didn't lose and feel bad ... I didn't really agree with that but as long as I wasn't expected to wiggle my fat arse into an old spud sack I was happy 🤪 🤪

• Heart

Heidi77

VIP Member
She looks so much better in the unfiltered photo, she does look chubbier but she also looks younger. I don't understand why she can't see it for herself.
I just can’t believe how different her face looks! I wouldn’t recognize her if I met her in real life. Her face is a lot rounder. But that’s what you look like Nikki so maybe you should own it.

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Stretchy stretchy at it again! I see she had to mention her mountains of washing after CP seeing as someone mentioned it on here! But she doesn't read here. Or alter her photos. Ha.
And she nearly “bowed” out. Boring, predictable fopp’s 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ihatefakepeople

What a fucking shallow cunt of a woman. You'd think they'd scalped him and gave him a face tattoo with that post.

I bet she's raging coz you can see his ears more now. She's slagged off Chris for years about his ears and now faveson has his dad's features.
I was going to comment the same thing saying he has ears like Chris but felt mean 😂

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Grayson's hair wasn’t even that long before it was cut so it could have waited until the other barbers had an appointment surely? The advantage of getting it short is it will be longer until the next haircut needed!

Em85C

VIP Member
I reckon she’s sitting there with Chris’ plate for the first photo, to pass off a massive plate of food as hers...the second photo looks a lot smaller than that dinner! Could just be my eyes but always cynical when it comes to Fopp!!
With good reason!!

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
The boys hair don’t even look bad, she’s probs pissed cus she couldn’t do it herself. She’s such a control freak ME ME ME

Queenie25

I don’t get why she can’t get ready until they nap, it’s bizarre. I do like to shower, do my hair and make up so I always used to shut the stair gate upstairs and let mine roam around, they would also have a few toys upstairs. Just baby proof upstairs and let them crawl around, it really isn’t bloody hard!!

That’s what do too! It’s really not hard. She’s a complete bell end.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It was on one of the stories (I’m sure she’s shared it off one of the other mums and the caption was something like “when you’re out with @fopperholic) literally I’m sure it was M&S round pot with 2 hard boiled eggs in and spinach 🤢 couldn’t think of anything worse!
Yeah it was I saw that 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha