Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No Fopps we don't need to see your shitty new extension step by step !! Someone has just said no kitchen and they gained 10lbs - Fopps will be in hell if she can't pan fry the life out of everything !! Least she can plug her microwave in and live on mug cakes ! FFS why do people want her crazy camera swinging around some trenches of mud in her garden ?!
Don’t forget her beloved pot noodles too 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7

monga

VIP Member
that is heartbreaking 😔
this woman doesn’t know the meaning of the word traumatic
everything gets handed to her on a plate ... the only thing she’s struggled with is getting
pregnant she had every right to say that was traumatic... even that she then went on to turn it into a shit show and make a mockery of it for people who won’t be as fortunate as her fucking self ... she’s vile absolutely fucking vile

At least his glasses won’t keep slipping off those ears will keep them up sturdy 😉
God help him he has nothing going for him then the critter ! I never noticed his ears tbh

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
3ofheartsmummy.....read the captioning on her posts, sounds like fopps is writing them.
I had a stalk of her account, she's just miles above floppybollox in the social media/lifestyle/parenting world it would seem..Her posts seem sincere and she's trumped her by having THREE BABIES 🤣. I wonder if she copies her style when she does the extension? As her house is lovely. No glitter or a grey velvet sofa in sight 😁

I never thought of it like this, but my friend I'm sat with on the train just said... Fopps must realise they are lacking nutrients if she is buying vitamins surely? She is a Mum but I'm not so I don't know what to think about that comment.

She was intrigued by Fopps as she didn't know about her account but does follow Chelsea Pateman and is going for a good old nose on insta and YT and a tattle account 😂

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I genuinely believe she had a think about how to address what’s being said on here and thought she’d do a Q&A. She’s probably asked herself those questions about the boys using a second account, so she can control what’s being asked and answer them the way she wants.
Fopp’s mum must have been busy on Sunday morning 🤣🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Watched the cp vlog and why does she not have they white noise machine in the soft toy it comes in? Also why is she still using it. We used it when they were newborns but stopped when they were around 7 months
I thought the white noise thing was odd too.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
i was in CP The week before she went and what I’m confused about is a lot of the activities she’s done with the boys are from 18months. There aren’t many younger activities just a few of them. We didn’t do those types of activities because we knew they wouldn’t get much from it. So if we did skuttle bugs we knew we’d be putting them back on and just be pushing them around. And the art and crafts she did it you’d be pulling them back to sit down and pulling playdough out their mouth. We just let our practise their walking in the sport centre, park and even when we went for a quick drink. We also took them swimming sometimes twice a day as we didn’t see the point in booking Them to something they couldn’t do and would get annoyed at us!

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
My husband is Police Officer and they were told to disguise their names on SM
This makes perfect sense, I don’t understand why you wouldn’t! Didn’t somebody say that they had recognised the ladies children, just from SM? It’s scary.
I wonder how much of the wedding Fopp’s will give away?!