Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marnic

It really annoyed me how much she was barking "brush brush brush" at Lawson.

It was like she was telling a dog to sit.

In fact I think I spoke to my dog better than that actually.
That really annoyed me too and faveson gets awww are you brushing her hair.

Reactions: 8

sbeg77

Chatty Member
Are Chris' mum and dad in the vlog anywhere I wonder...
Yeah there was another lady (other than her Mum) in the living room who looked uncomfortable being caught on camera. By the way Fopps was talking near the end of the vlog l got the impression they don't get to see the twins often.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I reckon she’s sitting there with Chris’ plate for the first photo, to pass off a massive plate of food as hers...the second photo looks a lot smaller than that dinner! Could just be my eyes but always cynical when it comes to Fopp!!
thought this too, she doesn’t even eat off a dinner plate!

Dannie

Chatty Member
Just reminded me of this ...

The boys sharing their plates 😂

Do you think she does the share thing to try and say look my twins have no problems sharing their meals and toys.
Omg this made me laugh. This is what the boys will be like by the time they are at school. Can you imagine then both going to school with one lunch box and then sitting together in the hall and tucking into their box to share. It would be funny if it weren’t so bloody cruel.

However going back to the cats. I have a big male chunky cat and a small petite female and the chunky one eats all his and then sits behind the little one so he can finish hers off. I have to watch him like a hawk otherwise he’d eat hers before she finishes.

I’ve saved the video to show the hubby tonight. It made me laugh. Thanks for sharing xx

• Heart
Those graze bars on her stories...She does realise that the 45% less sugar is because they are probably about 45% smaller than most cereal bars, they look tiny. Also, as she's back as a SW guru, shouldn't she be mentioning some syns in the story too?
She’s also seriously misleading folks put a graze bar up against those so called bars she normal eats and see the nutritional facts
first one is alpen
second graze

Attachments

• Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
she look stiff as a board and dull as dishwater in the pics, anyone who is more concerned about their pose or angle of their face on a fun hen weekend is a bell end for sure! and the pose on the sofa in full make up and immaculate hair showing off her roast......come the fuck on nikki we all know you ate very little, sniffed the rest and face planted some quark instead

Queenie25

Do you think she thinks she will get a gifted trip to the Maldives 😂
Yes, cause she’s that stupid and desperate.

Someone give her a fucking sainthood. She avoided the pizza! She took her own food!! 😇🥇 Jesus Christ what an absolute div! Not being funny but who even does that?!
She’s weird.

Everything in moderation, enjoy ya weekend, but be ‘good’ in the week. Live a little, you attention seeking bell end.

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Was about to say the same thing. I never get why you would want everyone to know your kids names. Not everyone is nice. I will always remember my mum telling me when I was about 7 or 8 why I couldn't have my name on a hat when we were at the sea side.
True! I once did volunteer work as a teaching assistant for a course i tried and if we took the class on a trip they were split into small teams with team names like the blue team, red team etc. The teachers explained to me that if they had their names on sticky labels then anyone could call them over and take them away.

monga

VIP Member
That’s what I thought too.. she can afford to buy more and share, but I bet it never crossed her mind. I’d always take a full bottle of spirits, some mixers and some fizz... 2 cans is shameful 🙈
I wouldn’t even have remembered what I took 🍹🍸🥂to busy enjoying myself with everyone else ,she's a miserable tightarsed control freak

Dannie

Chatty Member
I did 80 pound at Aldi on the weekend and a extra 30 at Tesco and that’s for two weeks for me, hubby and youngest daughter plus two cats 🐱. My shop also included food for my oldest daughter at university and that amount included filling my daughters fridge and small freezer up there

That is a lot for one week especially with her having the two babies on ration packs 😂

Last edited:

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
That bit on the center parcs vlog when Lawson went down the slide and fopps was like Lawson turn...turn...turn...turn Lawson turn! As if he should know what that word means

I think she has posted about the vitamins because someone on here said recently that she probably doesn’t give them the recommended vitamin D for their age. Just trying to prove a point as per 🙈
Unless its off camera but they never seem to eat enough for growing toddlers. My neices and nephews all had healthy appitites at that age, one is 15 and 6ft 2! But they would finish their own meal and then start wanting what I would be having.
Vitamins? Can hear my mum and dad now saying..."bollocks, vitamins are in food if you cook something decent." 😂😂

Last edited:

Leopardprint

VIP Member
I wonder whether she did ask for that short style on the sides as a “fashion” thing, but then didn’t like the finished result?

Em85C

VIP Member
She should just be thankful his hair isn't in his eyes anymore... Maybe that's why he's a wee bit cross eyed, he was looking through the gaps in his hair 🤷

• Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Having stalked all the tagged "multiple mums" from those stories (got time to kill while boobing, don't judge 🤷🏻‍♀️😂) I've got to say, I think it's really sad these days that you can't go out for dinner and drinks with your mates without 20 odd people all documenting the same shit selfies and declarations of friendship, lift footage (I mean seriously?!) and boomeranging the arsehole out of their over done, plastic faces... Smacks of desperation - look, look we are having FUN! If its not on insta, it didn't happen. I absolutely hate the way this is normal now.
Honestly!!! I agree with you. If I am with my family/friends or even out shopping or whatever on my own. I don’t “video blog” the occasions but then again I’m not an InFLuEnCEr/YoUtUbE sEnSaTiOn/tWiN or MulTipLe MuM of the world. Fuck off.

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
Is it just me or does her nose look more round at the end than it does in pictures from years ago?