Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least the boys have a plate each for once! But slimming world chips? Not even so much as a chocolate button for dessert either I bet 😬

Reactions: 4
Why feed them slimming world chips 😡 I must say I do like the peas my self my my girls don’t

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she has a problem eating the boys food. My kids food always looked gross and mushed up by the time they had finished with it! This is the advantage of teaching them to feed themselves perhaps...

Reactions: 12
Why is she moaning about eating the boys food when it’s all SW friendly anyway definitely given her content ideas again she has a massive problem with food if you really can’t bare to throw away your toddlers chewed up leftovers

Reactions: 11
Why can't she just give them normal fish fingers and chips like normal people? I agree for babies to have a well balanced diet, but for duck sake, they don't need to be on Slimming World at 1 years old. She's needs bleeping reporting...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
LOL at her making a massive point of her having her children on her own!
Yeah like most people every day Nicki 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why can't she just give them normal fish fingers and chips like normal people? I agree for babies to have a well balanced diet, but for duck sake, they don't need to be on Slimming World at 1 years old. She's needs bleeping reporting...
Probably why they don't have much energy and they sleep a lot.

Reactions: 10
I don't know why the kids and her can't all sit and eat together at 5pm is she is SOOOOOOO starving ! Just plate Chris dinner up for later - this is what most families do right ? I used to if we couldn't all eat together... she is such a control freak it all has to be done to such a strict schedule ! I know I'm comparing again but Chelsea Pateman usually cooks the same food for them all and I'm sure they all sit together most of the time....... it doesn't have to be SW friendly to be healthy..... If she makes syn free soup to eat when they do then she will end up eating more calories... just cos it's syn free doesn't mean it's calorie free !

Also her gorgeous triple mumma friend fed her's Maccy's Happy Meal yesterday !!!!!!!!!!!! OMG :eek::eek::eek: How can Fopps be friends with her ;) 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know why the kids and her can't all sit and eat together at 5pm is she is SOOOOOOO starving ! Just plate Chris dinner up for later - this is what most families do right ? I used to if we couldn't all eat together... she is such a control freak it all has to be done to such a strict schedule ! I know I'm comparing again but Chelsea Pateman usually cooks the same food for them all and I'm sure they all sit together most of the time....... it doesn't have to be SW friendly to be healthy..... If she makes syn free soup to eat when they do then she will end up eating more calories... just cos it's syn free doesn't mean it's calorie free !
Coming on to say this, sit and eat with them. Instead of shoving a phone in their faces and teaching them absolutely no social skills, sit around the table and have a meal together!
And watch your stories back, you will soon see where Grayson’s fork went, maybe if you were paying attention to them you would know yourself!
Also good to see that the separation anxiety is about to hide away for another night away! Don’t begrudge any parents time away, but for somebody that was seeking advice on separation and how to deal with it, she really does take the piss!

Reactions: 13
Coming on to say this, sit and eat with them. Instead of shoving a phone in their faces and teaching them absolutely no social skills, sit around the table and have a meal together!
And watch your stories back, you will soon see where Grayson’s fork went, maybe if you were paying attention to them you would know yourself!
Also good to see that the separation anxiety is about to hide away for another night away! Don’t begrudge any parents time away, but for somebody that was seeking advice on separation and how to deal with it, she really does take the piss!
TBF she doesn't even have to eat really but at least put them up to the table and sit with them.... chat to them..... encourage them...... help them ONLY if they need it..... and Grayson I feel is just demanding because he knows he gets away with it and she panders to him - she's forever got him in her arms, on her lap or close by...... she will have a nightmare with him... and he is so going to grass Lawson up and blame him for everything when they get older because he knows that Mummy will always side with him - favourson !

Reactions: 14
TBF she doesn't even have to eat really but at least put them up to the table and sit with them.... chat to them..... encourage them...... help them ONLY if they need it..... and Grayson I feel is just demanding because he knows he gets away with it and she panders to him - she's forever got him in her arms, on her lap or close by...... she will have a nightmare with him... and he is so going to grass Lawson up and blame him for everything when they get older because he knows that Mummy will always side with him - favourson !
He's bleeping throwing tit at her/his brother. Look at that video it's shocking how violent he is whe he's not getting full attention.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
He's bleeping throwing tit at her/his brother. Look at that video it's shocking how violent he is whe he's not getting full attention.
I just went back and looked again - he's really launched it ! Lawson seems such a sweet natured boy - he was eating perfectly nicely with his fingers and holding his fork - why take it off him ?

Also..... does any other mums make a big deal of being 'excited' to be having just alone time with their babies at 17 months ?!! I spent more time on my own with my kids than I did with other people with them !!!

Last edited:
The trouble is she has always taught them to throw, look at the golf balls in the hallway! I get it’s a skill they have to learn, but in a controlled environment. Can’t wait for her reaction when she has something bounced off her head 😂😂

• Haha
I just went back and looked again - he's really launched it ! Lawson is seems such a sweet natured boy - he was eating perfectly nicely with his fingers and holding his fork - why take it off he ?

Also..... does any other mums make a big deal of being 'excited' to be having just alone time with their babies at 17 months ?!! I spent more time on my own with my kids than I did with other people with them !!!
"look at the state of you"
"look how dirty your socks are"
*faveson launches fork at him*
*Lawson says "oh ohhhhhh" indicating it's a bad move*
*dikki grabs fork out of his hand and forces him to perform for the camera even tho he is eating perfectly using his hand*

• Sad
  • Angry
She’s actually messing them up. She scolds them for playing in a way she doesn’t like but then doesn’t scold Grayson for something like that? Lawson was eating perfectly nicely and she tells him off for not using his fork and snatches it off him, meanwhile Faveson is launching it at his brother! For goodness sake she told Lawson off for climbing on the coffee table when she’d clearly put him there herself! She’s just admitted herself yesterday he isn’t very strong so ‘definitely behind’ with walking 😆 She really is all over the place with them. No wonder Lawson, sorry Otherson, looks so confused around her.

• Angry
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.