Fopperholic #21 lost 1lb in a week, her parenting skills need a tweak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in London today if that's where her meet up is.... if I see her I'll try and pap her... cos she is an Internet sensation 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think The multiple mum night out sounds soo sad! All mums of the internet that think they are something special 😂

Reactions: 15
Are the girlies she's seeing the same girlies she's on the throwback photo with? I had trouble working out which one was her, it just goes to show the amount of work she's had done on her face.

Reactions: 11
Lawson’s first selfie.... you mean to tell me those boys have never seen themselves in a camera?!?! despite her filming them everyday 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Most Mom's would be moaning about how much washing they have to do after a holiday! And spending the weekend unpacking! But not Fopps oh no she's off out 🙄

Reactions: 9
Most Mom's would be moaning about how much washing they have to do after a holiday! And spending the weekend unpacking! But not Fopps oh no she's off out 🙄
Probably left it to poor maid Mazza. I imagine Fopps thinks stuff like that is beneath her

Reactions: 13
Probably left it to poor maid Mazza. I imagine Fopps thinks stuff like that is beneath her
Was just about to say that! We went to cp last week and the amount of washing was horrible. But you are right Mazzas doing it whilst flops goes as hangs out with twin mums younger and prettier than her 😂

• Haha
Can't even go shopping without visions of fopps. Went to tkmaxx today saw some pink Hunter wellies in there's aswell as cheap versions of her trainers for £25 they are so ugly and to top it off by the tills there were loads of bottles of skinny syrup!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.