Fopperholic #21 lost 1lb in a week, her parenting skills need a tweak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be the first up tomorrow on the first train back because she is missing her boys so soooooooo much 🙀

Reactions: 10
She looks so so awkward and out of place doesn't she?! What happened to party girl Nikki?! Or was that bullshit too...?

Reactions: 11
Weird she isn’t posting any stories.
I would have thought the whole point of going out with insta mummies would be to make content?
She looks so awkward and out of place. I wonder if it is related to the food as the other mummies are happily drinking and eating desserts while she is counting syns?

Guess the boys are with her mum then, seen as Chris is posting on Instagram from his actual real job! She isn’t featuring on many stories and isn’t posting herself, yet keeps popping up online! It must be like taking your Nan clubbing 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve had a look at 3ofheartsmummy and it looks like they are all still out having a good time...apart from fopps. She’s clearly gone back to her hotel..which I’m sure they are relieved about! She doesn’t look relaxed in any of the stories I’ve just stalked. She can’t have an ounce of fun in her.

Reactions: 9
I’ve had a look at 3ofheartsmummy and it looks like they are all still out having a good time...apart from fopps. She’s clearly gone back to her hotel..which I’m sure they are relieved about! She doesn’t look relaxed in any of the stories I’ve just stalked. She can’t have an ounce of fun in her.
She will have made excuses to go back to her room, to do more editing and post her v log at 7am... since her "fans" will be waiting with baited breath!

Two of the mums are wearing the same flowery dress she just bought (with orange and green flowers), so she will be glad she never wore that one!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s not stayed and she’s got the last train back !

It's almost sad though that this 'lifestyle' she's created for herself means she's unable to actually have a life. I'd love to go out, get a bit pissed, eat nice food, and have a good laugh. She just can't switch off at all.

Reactions: 15
It's almost sad though that this 'lifestyle' she's created for herself means she's unable to actually have a life. I'd love to go out, get a bit pissed, eat nice food, and have a good laugh. She just can't switch off at all.
She couldn't possibly disappoint her fans

Reactions: 4
And she chooses to spend more time away from her lovely little boys. Time that she didn’t even appear to enjoy with all her “friends”

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.