Fopperholic #21 lost 1lb in a week, her parenting skills need a tweak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows how she filters and stretches the duck out.of her own pictures because she looks like a completely different person

Reactions: 11
She looks like she’s having the worst time and it’s clear no one is really talking to her. Probably because she’s dull as duck and can only talk about syns.

Why isn’t she drinking Prosecco like the rest of them?! Or even a gin. Sorry but it’s a bit chavvy to me to have halves of lager in a nice place like that.

The others seem to be better friends and having a good laugh. This screenshot is from multiple twin mummplus one’s story

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like she’s having the worst time and it’s clear no one is really talking to her. Probably because she’s dull as duck and can only talk about syns.

Why isn’t she drinking Prosecco like the rest of them?! Or even a gin. Sorry but it’s a bit chavvy to me to have halves of lager in a nice place like that.

The others seem to be better friends and having a good laugh. This screenshot is from multiple twin mummplus one’s story
I bet they laugh about her airs and graces behind her back. She probably deserves it too how much she shows off.

Reactions: 9
She really is as dull as dishwater

Thread suggestion
Fopperholic #22 to good for pints so now sticks to two halves she thinks it’s make a night out with her look a barrel of laughs!

Reactions: 7

She does look like a fish out of water 🐠

Reactions: 8
She does look like a fish out of water 🐠
She always does. Like a stuck up cow looking down her nose at people, scared to put a hair out of place.

Chris must be glad to get rid of her for a night so he can have a pizza, beer and put his feet up on *her* coffee table whilst watching footy and maybe a cheeky wank afterwards before bed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I was coming on here to say the same things! She looks lost. They all seem to be a drunk and having fun. The triplet mama was doing a video in the lift and fops thought she was taking a picture so stood a posed whilst everyone was waving😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gosh I do hope she's on getting in that lift and going all the way up to the 39th floor bar..... Isn't she meant to be funny with heights?

Love how we all came on to say the same! Hahaha foppsyyy... Ya such a bullshitter

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.