Fopperholic #21 lost 1lb in a week, her parenting skills need a tweak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not at the 'lowest' acceptable weight 😔
I've put her measurements into a BMI calculator and well we can all see the results!
Wasn't she only 12 stone something at her biggest before she lost 3 STONE IN 3 MONTHS 🙄 (well 2 and a bit in truth!) So she was hardly a candidate for my 600lb life, like she goes on. She's barking. This is her whole problem, always chasing something else, never happy. Someone needs to comment that now she's 40 she can expect a bit of middle aged spread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she need to get to the lowest weight acceptable anyway? Most people would die to be a size 8/10 whatever she is who knows she’s quite tall ish so she can get away with a few extra pounds I’m quite short so if I was my lowest acceptable weight I would look anorexic it doesn’t suit everybody

Reactions: 8
Her numbers have really gone up since the whole SW rejoin (another vlog on its way 😴😴) noticed that she hasn’t blocked any for a while, but it’s started again today 🤣🤣
It's just like joining the gym in January. She is benefitting from (taking advantage of) the whole "New Year = New Me" ethos. The new followers will be bored come February (that's if they are humans and not bought bot followers)!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200109-220051_Instagram.jpg
There seems to genuinely be a number in the bio. I'd say its unlikely to be her mobile but, how much do ya bet ole fopps, our "wannabe celeb" gives Amy Schumer a call!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t get away from her anywhere, she’s just piped up on a local mums group on Facebook. Recommending soft plays and getting a plug in for her IG of course.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That tbsp measure is about half the size of her potato... that’s a dinner I’d feed my pre-schooler.

She genuinely needs help, she’s not well. I wish someone would step in for her sake and for the boys.

Reactions: 10
That tbsp measure is about half the size of her potato... that’s a dinner I’d feed my pre-schooler.

She genuinely needs help, she’s not well. I wish someone would step in for her sake and for the boys.
I know we all take the piss but I agree her current behaviour smacks of PND. I still want to know why her eyes are always red. Does she sit and cry all day or something? Because ice queen would never admit it. I only knew I'd had PND when I was well out of it and could evaluate how crazy my behaviour was. Does she have anyone around her who actually cares enough to have the convo I wonder?

Reactions: 21
I know we all take the piss but I agree her current behaviour smacks of PND. I still want to know why her eyes are always red. Does she sit and cry all day or something? Because ice queen would never admit it. I only knew I'd had PND when I was well out of it and could evaluate how crazy my behaviour was. Does she have anyone around her who actually cares enough to have the convo I wonder?
What is PND? X

That’s how I feel, I’m trying to reign in my comments on her because it’s now at the stage I’m concerned about her behaviour. I had an intervention by my family and health workers when my mental health was at its worst and while I was going through it all I thought my own behaviour was normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she'd shut them down if anyone tried to talk to her tbh. She's used to being a spoiled princess, so I imagine she's as snappish in real life as she is online.

My guess her eyes are red from her yucky beauty habits (spitty lashes, dirty brushes, and ancient make up). Maybe she cries too, but she'd never admit it.

Reactions: 17
That’s how I feel, I’m trying to reign in my comments on her because it’s now at the stage I’m concerned about her behaviour. I had an intervention by my family and health workers when my mental health was at its worst and while I was going through it all I thought my own behaviour was normal.
I totally agree. It is turning into car crash viewing, and I’m not liking what I see.

Reactions: 12
Oh my those little pate man twins. They ate so lovely bright and lively. Everything the Ryan twins aren’t!! Their dad lying on the floor still in his high biz works clothes melted my heart!! Proper loving parents. Caring and nurturing. Fools take note .

Reactions: 21
I think she'd shut them down if anyone tried to talk to her tbh. She's used to being a spoiled princess, so I imagine she's as snappish in real life as she is online.

My guess her eyes are red from her yucky beauty habits (spitty lashes, dirty brushes, and ancient make up). Maybe she cries too, but she'd never admit it.
Totally agree she talks to her mum like tit ,don't think she would take anybody's opinions on board tbh

To scared I guess

Reactions: 8
I’m baffled by the endometriosis/ caffeine thing. I was diagnosed 22 years ago & have never heard of this. I drink a LOT of coffee.
I think her reason for not having caffeine is because she gets Vertigo o_O

Reactions: 5
Oh my those little pate man twins. They ate so lovely bright and lively. Everything the Ryan twins aren’t!! Their dad lying on the floor still in his high biz works clothes melted my heart!! Proper loving parents. Caring and nurturing. Fools take note .
Absolutely love seeing Chelsea's boys . They always seem to be having fun, getting messy & I love the colourful toys everywhere.

Honestly think that Fopps is scared of losing followers/ ads etc if she and her boys aren't immaculate in every grid or story . You don't need to go somewhere everyday, god forbid let them loose in the garden and let them get muddy and eat worms & snails ( um my boys did😂).

Reactions: 12
Absolutely love seeing Chelsea's boys . They always seem to be having fun, getting messy & I love the colourful toys everywhere.

Honestly think that Fopps is scared of losing followers/ ads etc if she and her boys aren't immaculate in every grid or story . You don't need to go somewhere everyday, god forbid let them loose in the garden and let them get muddy and eat worms & snails ( um my boys did😂).
Chelsea may end up with more followers than fopps as people will be reading about her on here . What I love about Chelsea is obviously how she is with her boys but she hardly does any ads plus she works , eats decent potion and looks absolutely fabulous x

Reactions: 20
Thank God for family x.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.