Fopperholic #21 lost 1lb in a week, her parenting skills need a tweak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s going to cry in that photo. Also, bollocks does she not read here, we practically provide 97% of her parenting content 😂

Reactions: 21
The Pateman Boys have made crispy cakes.... love how the mum and dad are down on the floor letting them do it, helping, guiding them..... so lovely to see... makes me smile the whole time I'm watching them....... 😍 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The Pateman Boys have made crispy cakes.... love how the mum and dad are down on the floor letting them do it, helping, guiding them..... so lovely to see... makes me smile the whole time I'm watching them....... 😍 😍
The picture of the one twin biting in to the chocolate bear 🥰 all unwrapped and his little mouth all over it, not like old Fopp’s who stages a photo with a few wrapped celebrations! She could learn a thing or to!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She looks bloody miserable because I think she is. I actually feel sorry for her. Motherhood clearly isn’t all it’s cracked up to be for her and she seems unfulfilled and desperate for validation and attention in whatever form.

Reactions: 19
Could never imagine Fopps making crispie cakes. Let alone having all of that mess (mess in the kitchen is only allowed if it is a pot noodle advert!)
I want a crisp is cake now!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She always does that 'far away' look/pose ... it just makes her look so bloody miserable..... such a staged photo...... and anyone who can't see that is as daft as she is ! It's filtered, staged, and just weird......
She is far away.......tuned to the bloody moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look at her response to this post (which was brilliant but will likely be deleted soon) ‘happy mum happy babies’

Umm where are these happy babies and their happy mum? Is todays pic meant to show this?
Haha noticed how she ignored the fat club comment and writes SW 😂 .. this woman is one tap away from getting the old block off fopps' 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m baffled by the endometriosis/ caffeine thing. I was diagnosed 22 years ago & have never heard of this. I drink a LOT of coffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s said on quite a few posts that she can’t have it

Mind you she says a lot of things 😂😂😂😂
Exactly. If it was against medical advise because it causes you pain why would you then have it 🤯

Look at her response to this post (which was brilliant but will likely be deleted soon) ‘happy mum happy babies’

Umm where are these happy babies and their happy mum? Is todays pic meant to show this?
She looks like me when I see the teenagers bedrooms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The picture of the one twin biting in to the chocolate bear 🥰 all unwrapped and his little mouth all over it, not like old Fopp’s who stages a photo with a few wrapped celebrations! She could learn a thing or to!
did you see on the stories one of them eating the chocolate and krispies off the spoon his little face ... was so happy with himself ! .... Fopps would be in pure meltdown over the thought of the boys going over their syns ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
did you see on the stories one of them eating the chocolate and krispies off the spoon his little face ... was so happy with himself ! .... Fopps would be in pure meltdown over the thought of the boys going over their syns ;)
Have just watched it, all so lovely and the splashing in the water tray 🥰

Reactions: 7
Have just watched it, all so lovely and the splashing in the water tray 🥰
It was the cutest thing ever. All the family joining in, the twins allowed to have a go without being yelled at or told they're doing it wrong or making a mess. Just lovely to see and the huge smiles on the babies faces was priceless.

Reactions: 10
Green with envy...this made me think, am I green with envy of the instagram sensation that is fopperbollox 🤔 Yes a little, I'm envious that she manages to make enough money from the sh!t show that is her boring life to by a SAHM but I'm not envious of any of the rest of it. It's a bloomin car crash and I just can't turn it off. She in no way consumes my life, I just enjoy watching her prancing about with her head in the clouds when she springs up on IG. I've never known anyone like her.
I started following Fopps after she told me about her IG account *cringe*. She quickly pointed me in the direction of this page and I now read it like you would the news.
Instead of prancing about at the gym all week she should be developing her children. Its bloomin embarrassing how docile they are, she's failing at the one job she has due to her own vanity. I'm watching and waiting for her to wake up...will it ever happen.
So no not envious, not mean, not trolling. I'm genuinely fascinated.
Also what keeps me watching are the lies, contradiction after contradiction. She honestly believes her own lies. I literally have to peel my jaw off the floor. I love them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Green with envy...this made me think, am I green with envy of the instagram sensation that is fopperbollox 🤔 Yes a little, I'm envious that she manages to make enough money from the sh!t show that is her boring life to by a SAHM but I'm not envious of any of the rest of it. It's a bloomin car crash and I just can't turn it off. She in no way consumes my life, I just enjoy watching her prancing about with her head in the clouds when she springs up on IG. I've never known anyone like her.
I started following Fopps after she told me about her IG account *cringe*. She quickly pointed me in the direction of this page and I now read it like you would the news.
Instead of prancing about at the gym all week she should be developing her children. Its bloomin embarrassing how docile they are, she's failing at the one job she has due to her own vanity. I'm watching and waiting for her to wake up...will it ever happen.
So no not envious, not mean, not trolling. I'm genuinely fascinated.
Also what keeps me watching are the lies, contradiction after contradiction. She honestly believes her own lies. I literally have to peel my jaw off the floor. I love them.
Have you met her then?

Reactions: 2
Can't believe how quick this thread is moving. She does look miserable don't think Chris helps her that much with the boys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just been reading up on the endo/ caffeine thing. Wow! Fopps has taught me something!

Im surprised she’s over 10st. I’m 5ft6 too and at 9st I look very bony/ muscly (very little body fat) but can’t get in many size 10s, probably only bottoms.

Reactions: 3
Can someone ask her why her eyes are constantly red?
She looks bloody miserable because I think she is. I actually feel sorry for her. Motherhood clearly isn’t all it’s cracked up to be for her and she seems unfulfilled and desperate for validation and attention in whatever form.
There is that old saying - Be careful what you wish for!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.