Fopperholic #21 lost 1lb in a week, her parenting skills need a tweak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think once she loses the half a stone and she’s back to ‘target’ she may decide to go back to work for them and the boys will be in nursery by the end of the year she’s pretty bored looking after the boys all day or not in her case always binning them on someone and it’s obviously not what she expected let’s be honest she’s never indoors with them ever no wonder they don’t walk yet they don’t have the chance to learn I think those boys would of been walking by 12/13 months in a different environment

Reactions: 17
It also isn’t always obvious you have 7 or 8 lbs to lose in pics because you filter the duck out of them!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe with her poor grasp of spelling and grammar she meant OBVIOUS not oblivious 😂 I mean if I was her I’d be embarrassed to post that latest post which is so obviously addressing everything here 😂

Reactions: 11
Wheeeeeyyyyyyy 💪💪 haha

On a serious note now...Why are three black bags full of baby clothes being taken to a charity shop when she's supposed to be helping out/working with a baby bank?! I mean, charity shop is fine in normal circumstances but if I was the baby bank and saw that... I dunno, I guess I'd be miffed
Maybe she actually went and bought the boys some trousers that reach their ankles and socks that fit their feet, but I think it's more likely its all her stuff considering she doesn't rewear anything!

Reactions: 10
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Don't read any negativity or just delete any negativity Fopps? Also FYI negativity does not equal ‘trolling’, it is merely a different opinion by those who do not have their heads wedged up your size 8 arse.
Corrects butter to bitter but how many times in one comment can you misuse your 😂 thick as the woman she follows 😂

• Haha
Yeah we're all jealous of fopperbollox and her fabulous 5* life 😂😂😂 Wow... just wow.
I'm not jealous of her. Admittedly, when I first started viewing a couple of years ago, I thought she was pretty, with a nice lifestyle and I enjoyed her SW content. Slowly but surely I started seeing her for what she really is, I wouldn't trade my life with hers for all the tea in China. I am infertile, so you'd think that I would be envious of her having twins but I'm not. I wouldn't even want to have children if they made me as unfulfilled and miserable as the twins make her. I feel sorry for her boys, but I don't feel sorry or jealous for her at all. Where is Chris in all this? He seems to be not involved in the upbringing of the twins, you never see him playing with them or feeding them. He's just as responsible as she is for their children's welfare so he should man up and intervene.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
tbh i don't think its that she "cant" have it she just doesn't want to have it, i don't have coffee after 12pm and if i do buy diet coke i'll get the caffeine free one if they have it, if not i drink the normal one.

all i can think is she'd be like tigger on whizz

ah right, could be. How stupid of her to then have it if it causes problems
She’s said on quite a few posts that she can’t have it

She’s said on quite a few posts that she can’t have it
Mind you she says a lot of things 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not jealous of her. Admittedly, when I first started viewing a couple of years ago, I thought she was pretty, with a nice lifestyle and I enjoyed her SW content. Slowly but surely I started seeing her for what she really is, I wouldn't trade my life with hers for all the tea in China. I am infertile, so you'd think that I would be envious of her having twins but I'm not. I wouldn't even want to have children if they made me as unfulfilled and miserable as the twins make her. I feel sorry for her boys, but I don't feel sorry or jealous for her at all. Where is Chris in all this? He seems to be not involved in the upbringing of the twins, you never see him playing with them or feeding them. He's just as responsible as she is for their children's welfare so he should man up and intervene.
Absolutely this 👏. It makes me laugh hard and long when they all tell her the 'trolls' are jealous. They all need dictionaries, as what we all feel is deffo not jealousy.

She's like the diamante she favours so much; all glittery but essentially a cheap copy of the real thing, that is just plastic and gaudy when you look closely.

I do think he's as bad as her, no decent man would stand by and let her treat his children so poorly. He has even defended her when asked so he knows score sadly!

Reactions: 22
Geez you lot move these threads along fast. Just almost caught up liking on the last one and I fast forwarded to the end and you're already 2 pages into this one ffs. 😂😂😂🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I can totally see why those boys aren’t walking after today. My sons the same age and he’s at nursery mon-wed so we usually just chill at home on Thursdays! Anyway I’m due baby 2 in a few weeks so needed to go out and get hospital bag bits. I felt so sorry for my son today he went from car seat to pram to car seat to trolley to high chair all day! When we got home I put his coat on and let him run around in the garden just so he could stretch his legs for a while! They’ll never walk if this is how they spend every single day!! ☹

Reactions: 16
Look at her response to this post (which was brilliant but will likely be deleted soon) ‘happy mum happy babies’

Umm where are these happy babies and their happy mum? Is todays pic meant to show this?
I see the sarcastic kissy emoji is back 😂😂they all look as miserable as sin ( and not the slimming world one). Yet another staged, false picture and a load of bollocks to go with it. This whole sticking your finger up isn’t working Fopp’s, if your boys were doing half of what you say it would be all over social media, now that would prove us wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

Look at her response to this post (which was brilliant but will likely be deleted soon) ‘happy mum happy babies’

Umm where are these happy babies and their happy mum? Is todays pic meant to show this?
Anyone wanna bet £1million that they're gazing mindlessly at the tv, as per bloody usual 🙄

She looks miserable.

She always does that 'far away' look/pose ... it just makes her look so bloody miserable..... such a staged photo...... and anyone who can't see that is as daft as she is ! It's filtered, staged, and just weird......

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.