Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the reply comments “don’t be so hard on yourself” “slow and steady wins the race” slow and frigging steady wtaf?! All going on like she’s going to need weeks of slow pound losses?! Where the actual hell does she need to lose it from?! Where do they think she needs to lose it from?! Are these worshippers still on glue?! The pic of her is a slim female, she’s got body dysmorphia or some issues imo. They’re all living in crazy town!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look closely at the photo I’m thinking it’s another altered one her left arm doesn’t look right too much shading and shadow

Reactions: 6
All the reply comments “don’t be so hard on yourself” “slow and steady wins the race” slow and frigging steady wtaf?! All going on like she’s going to need weeks of slow pound losses?! Where the actual hell does she need to lose it from?! Where do they think she needs to lose it from?! Are these worshippers still on glue?! The pic of her is a slim female, she’s got body dysmorphia or some issues imo. They’re all living in crazy town!!!
She's spouting some bollocks about not sharing her losses on line. That's half the problem, she's never proved that she lost 3 stones in 3 months. We've never seen photos of her when she was 3 stone heavier, she's never shown a photo of her weigh in record proving what weight she was originally. OK, a person's weight is private at slimming world and I respect that. However, when you've built a social media career spouting this 3 stones in 3 months garbage, you have to put your money where your over filled mouth is. Otherwise, that weight loss really is unbelievable you cretin.

Reactions: 14
👀👀👀

She's spouting some bollocks about not sharing her losses on line. That's half the problem, she's never proved that she lost 3 stones in 3 months. We've never seen photos of her when she was 3 stone heavier, she's never shown a photo of her weigh in record proving what weight she was originally. OK, a person's weight is private at slimming world and I respect that. However, when you've built a social media career spouting this 3 stones in 3 months garbage, you have to put your money where your over filled mouth is. Otherwise, that weight loss really is unbelievable you cretin.
Same with Harry bloody prickard... No proof anywhere!!, And blocks people when he's called out in it 🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She is TINY !! No way is she trying to loose weight! It’s either lies for the gram or she’s distorted with image of herself.

Reactions: 6
56C1E927-2485-4EBC-8107-850EDF7BCD21.jpeg

“I’ve really enjoyed getting that control back and trying different recipes”

Babe you’ve eaten mince three ways for the last three days.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I have tried to avoid her today, but this witch does my absolute tree in!!! “I’ve only lost a pound, but a loss is a loss” WTAF?? Then post an over filtered picture, of your small waist! She is dangerous and damaging! I agree, she totally has her own issues with both food and her body. But Jesus, she has gained so many followers this week, due the the no need (apart from the money) return to slimming world. What will this picture say to people that are struggling, that genuinely have weight to lose? That now feel tit looking at this size “8” numpty banging on about only losing 1lb!! She needs stopping!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I have tried to avoid her today, but this witch does my absolute tree in!!! “I’ve only lost a pound, but a loss is a loss” WTAF?? Then post an over filtered picture, of your small waist! She is dangerous and damaging! I agree, she totally has her own issues with both food and her body. But Jesus, she has gained so many followers this week, due the the no need (apart from the money) return to slimming world. What will this picture say to people that are struggling, that genuinely have weight to lose? That now feel tit looking at this size “8” numpty banging on about only losing 1lb!! She needs stopping!
Imagine walking into that changing room to get changed for a quick treadmill sesh, only to be met with a random bellend standing with air traffic control head gear on, matching psychedelic trainers and swinging zipper by her almost dislocated aged hips that she's put out of joint to get her waist in the right angle for the "oh I'm so fat, please tell me I'm not" pic 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg this woman does not need to lose weight! She goes to the gym/fitness classes, focus on your health not your weight, focus on toning up, getting stronger, fitter. The number on the scales is irrelevant, she is a size 8 for God's sake! Ooh she bloody annoys me.....

Reactions: 8
I love the way she says “yes guys I lost 3st in 3 months..” like everyone was going to rush to say it.
She is David Brent all over.. how she isn’t a parody account I have no idea.
I cringed so much reading all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg this woman does not need to lose weight! She goes to the gym/fitness classes, focus on your health not your weight, focus on toning up, getting stronger, fitter. The number on the scales is irrelevant, she is a size 8 for God's sake! Ooh she bloody annoys me.....
In real life she isn’t a size 8, but filters her pictures to an inch of their lives to make it look like she is. This is the damaging bit, she isn’t honest, she leads people to believe she is a size 8 and has to live up to that. If she were honest and said I’m an actual size 10 (perfectly fine) but I actually want to be a size 8, so I need to lose a few Ib’s to get there. I would have a little, and only a little, amount of respect for her! But she over filters and then denies it? I think the box of Tesco, size 10, mama mia tribute act clothes tipped her over the edge!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The shadowing on her face looks weird. It looks paler around her eyes. Perhaps it is is from the sleep mask Chris caught her wearing the other week!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right this may be a bit OTT to notice but the clock behind her is five past 3. We know she was at the gym about 8.30am yesterday so has she gone again today? Plus gone to slimming world? I’ve never known anyone to get so much time away from their kids, it’s unbelievable!

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Right this may be a bit OTT to notice but the clock behind her is five past 3. We know she was at the gym about 8.30am yesterday so has she gone again today? Plus gone to slimming world? I’ve never known anyone to get so much time away from their kids, it’s unbelievable!
She must really resent those boys getting in the way of her life 🙄 poor little sods

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.