Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
book title - fopperbollocks, expert in everything especially being a douche bag twunty insta wannabee
chapter 1 - how to look a twat with a rogue bun
chapter 2 - mug cakes are the future
chapter 3 - no one told me to nurture my babies and encourage their development
chapter 4 - how to plaster on loads of retro make up and spit on your lashes
chapter 5 - how to make tiny meal portions look massive on insta
chapter 6 - spray your food with chemicals to stay super thin like me
chapter 7 - always size down......im a size 8 don't you know
chapter 8 - soft play and costa are where we make memories
chapter 9 - 37 ways with quark
chapter 10 - how to make everything in your house grey
chapter 11 - how to alienate most people
chapter 12 - how to make really uh-mazing pot noodle adverts
chapter 13 - if its not turkey mince we can't be friends

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Hasn't her Dad just had a pacemaker fitted? Even if my parents were insistent I'd be like hell no!
Also, I can't believe she'd never mentioned her dads heart before, not one story, not one worried comment. Blink and you'd miss it.
So self centred it's incredible, she knows it and thinks it's hilarious. It's not.
I had to access a baby bank today, for a lady that fled her home on NYE with 2 under 3’s in tow. They have lived in the same clothes, in a hotel room, since lunch time on Tuesday. Today she found out he had stopped all her bank cards and she literally came to us with only the clothes on her back. 😔 all she wanted was a pack of nappies and food for her children. Needless to say we have sorted her with so much more.
Then come home and see that muppets story and the woe is me, poor us that we have had no time together (apart from the night out before Christmas) and it riled me. Christmas is about family....are her much wanted, precious boys not family? I let the “dull New Years Eve” comment go, but that said it all really! Going out is far more important than her potentially sick baby (just exhausted from being constantly dragged out). But today has taken the biscuit, you would have insisted that she not have the boys, but go visit, is a gym class it sorting the garage more important that letting your sick father rest? And your mother who is obviously being nurse to him? Where is her support for the baby bank she is “working” for? They need all the support they can, especially at this time of year! When do those women get “alone” time!
Sorry I have ended up ranting 😔 but this pair honestly don’t know how blessed they are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Shivers

VIP Member
Book title suggestion;

Fibberbollocks; My IVF journey to get my much wanted baby & his brother Lawson.
Now you too can rinse as much money from your kids as possible; starting from the Petri dish!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Hipbones

56C1E927-2485-4EBC-8107-850EDF7BCD21.jpeg

“I’ve really enjoyed getting that control back and trying different recipes”

Babe you’ve eaten mince three ways for the last three days.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I sometimes lurk on these threads but have rarely posted. Whilst I don't really have an issue with Nicky or her page (I don't follow it enough), I do feel really strongly about the amount of SW crap I'm seeing pushed around at the moment now it's the New Year. I understand the principles and enjoy some of their recipes, promoting cooking from scratch etc but and it's a huge BUT (much like my own this side of Xmas :LOL:) I cannot get on board with them promoting people pumping their bodies full of artificial crap and viewing food as 'syns' (we all know they mean SINS). It literal promotes disordered eating. I lost around 3 stone on SW and even had a moderately well-followed SW insta but as soon as I stepped away from SW the weight piled back on. It taught me NOTHING about healthy eating and damaged my relationship with food. I have since moved away from SW, moved away from SW Insta and have now lost the weight again using calorie counting and exercise (still a few lbs to go). I have formed a good relationship with food again and nothing is off the menu. I despair when I see SW OBSESSED ;) people like Fopps restricting and measuring food for babies and children and then spouting on about the amount of syns in sugar free gum!
These are the same unhinged people that wont take cough medicine or lemsips when ill as they don't have enough syns. It's madness!
Sorry for the rant

Last edited:
Reactions: 40

Shivers

VIP Member
When would she be due a HV check up? Didn’t she say that Lawson needed a follow up?

A few of us have said in the past that although she may be rubbish in terms of trying to help their development and having an actual relationship with them at least the babies are fed, warm etc. But to be honest I don’t actually feel like she is meeting their basic needs anymore. Just because she’s strolling around in Gucci and building an extension doesn’t mean those boys can’t be deprived.

For some bizarre reason she never puts vests on them. It’s bloody cold at the minute and they’re dressed in one layer of clothing. Their little trousers are always too small as well, they must be freezing. Especially as they seem to spend most of their time in the hallway or outside.

I honestly feel like she isn’t feeding them properly either. She used to post a lot about their meals but has stopped. Her last routine video said they have breakfast, lunch at 11.20 and then dinner at 5.30. Snacks only ‘if necessary’. They look tired and drained most of the time, so I don’t believe they’re getting enough. She’s passing on her issues with food to them.

She says Grayson has attachment issues and gets upset when she leaves him. Yet she leaves them nearly every day. So what’s the truth? She makes fun of Lawson not being able to say certain things yet, but at least we’ve heard him say a few words, has Grayson ever said anything? He doesn’t even appear to be babbling never mind saying words.

I know we shouldn’t compare but honestly the difference between those boys and other babies, especially other twins, on Instagram which are both younger and not a lot older is absolutely shocking. One boy being behind in something you could understand. But BOTH boys seem delayed in SEVERAL areas. Someone needs to step in and fast. Nicola, as you read here yourself, you need to get help with those boys. Soon. Phone your HV today. Look into nursery for them. Just do something!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Had to chuckle when she commented about the Guinea Pigs at the farm being 'the same' as her boys because they're both non-identical twins.

Mate....those guinea pigs are probably fed a wider diet and are given more opportunities to move and play than your boys any day - and they only had your phone shoved in their faces for 30 seconds today so quite frankly they're streets ahead of your kids in terms of daily enrichment😆🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What the hell is she hoping to achieve with all of this? I'm not even taking the piss now, genuinely baffled as to why she goes to so much trouble to take ridiculous pictures and constantly brag about nothing? Surely it's not just the bit of money she generates? This constant logging of every fart from the four of them must be so time consuming. I just don't get it as she's not even very good at it, she has no target audience, no obvious sales point, no commercial value. It's so strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Meh

Chatty Member
Wonder if she stayed for image therapy or just weighed in then took selfies
oh my god. Even seeing the words ‘image therapy’ has made me shudder!

Sitting here after ten years of on / off slimming world and I’m *much* heavier than I started with many, many stones to lose. Why? Because SW never teaches portion control or to deal with the causes of why a person overeats. slimming world has had its last penny from me.

Honestly. It is enraging me that insta is full of these halfwits cashing in on other girls and women’s insecurities today by “drawing a line” and “getting back on it” 2nd of Jan and the money grabbing twats are out I force.

If anyone reading this is feeling bad about their size today. You did not “go over board” at Christmas and NY!! You had a flipping life, enjoyed yourself and spent family time. Fuck every account trying to make you feel badly today! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 33

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
Toot toot are great .... until you are having a glass of wine and realise you forgot to turn ones of the buggers off!!!! Scares the crap out of you and it’s always the one at the bottom of the toy box 😂😂
We had one trapped at the bottom of a pile of stuff on a 4 hr drive. Frantically searched for it at the services but couldn't find it so had to endure 'woo woo woo I'm off to catch the burglar' for the whole journey 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 33