Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this effort she makes with her insta...the lies for a start, photoshopping herself and the constant drivel about nothing for what?! A few ego boosting comments from her sheep!!! Honestly just give up and enjoy your babies! They really don’t stay little (and still) for long!! She will look back in a few years and maybe think..god I wish I didn’t strive for such an insta perfect life and just ENJOY all the moments with them. Actually, she won’t will she? Because she loves herself too much 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I never really liked messy play with mine and sand... ewwww I hate sand.... but they went to nursery 3 days a week and had all the messy time they wanted... and that's not to say we didn't do messy at home.... blimey eating was messy enough ! Mine would be covered all over their faces, in their hair, in their ears everywhere and we did do painting and they did have a sand pit and water trough thing and dug in the dirt in the garden... they loved it and whilst I hate mess I'd never of stopped them doing stuff..... they loved it..... they thrived on it......
I doubt these boys will never finger paint, sprinkle glitter, do hand prints or glue pasta (altho it is a free food) and feathers to paper unless they go to a playgroup that do these activities.
Can you imagine when they are older and are splashing everywhere in the bath 😂 my mum said my favourite trick was to squeeze the sponge over the side of the bath wetting the floor before trying ti bite a chunk out of it. Somehow cannot see fopps being impressed with this if L&G ever tried it!

TV constantly on in the background 😡
My mum was a stay at home mum and I was never allowed the tv on for long periods in the day. I only remember being allowed to watch playdays, sesame street and then had to wait until cbbc or citv came on. In between i used to like drawing, colouring or we would be out somewhere....no not costa or soft play but i remember going to story time at the library and things like that. Funny what you remember. And even now i hate the tv been on all day if im off work, better things to do.

Reactions: 12
why is she saying ‘back to berries with porridge‘ as if she’s been on a massive food bender and had KFC for breakfast for the last three weeks? That’s nothing, in fact that’s her usual breakfast?! 😂 and let’s face it she’s not the type to have a cheeky croissant/Nutella on toast/bacon sandwich for breakfast is she??!

Absolutely boggling she’s on SW again it’s a joke, I’m sorry but I have weight issues and if I turned up and saw her there I would feel so demotivated thinking well if she still has weight to lose what about me? It’s so damaging as well because where do you stop? Size 6, size 4? She really needs to think about what she’s promoting to her followers - and not only that but to herself because she’s heading right down the path of disordered eating (or at the very least disordered thinking ‘no still fat must lose more’). fair enough follow the SW lifestyle if it suits you, that’s all a diet should be, a lifestyle change and good food in between!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Staged filtered to duck picture.... favourite child on her lap ... other child trying to get on for cuddles clinging to her leg.... still using the 'corrected' phrase when asked how old they are ... oh and she only lost 1lb because it's 'star week... which means her period came for normal grown up speaking 🙄😜 she is full of so much tit it's unreal 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Awww look at lawson cuddling my leg, yes because he wants a proper cuddle like your fave boy!! Not been paying attention to this idiot for a while but nice to see she's not changed!

Staged filtered to duck picture.... favourite child on her lap ... other child trying to get on for cuddles clinging to her leg.... still using the 'corrected' phrase when asked how old they are ... oh and she only lost 1lb because it's 'star week... which means her period came for normal grown up speaking 🙄😜 she is full of so much tit it's unreal 🙄🙄
So most mornings all three of them sit glued to the TV? Sounds about right.

Her caption is basically saying that they’re doing all the things we’ve pointed out on here they aren’t, except for walking. Only you know if you’re fooling yourself Nicola. I think you know they are delayed in a few areas, I hope behind the scenes you are getting help even if you’d never be ‘real’ about it on insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is Lawson clinging to her leg for a cuddle...is she unaware she has two arms? She could have one either side of her? Always the fave one closest to her, 🙄

Such a staged photo oh her with the boys.....she’s basically read here and now saying they boys are doing everything!!! Fool!

Lawson looks like he's been made to put his head on his leg for the photo opportunity he doesn't look comfortable whatsoever not like king golden child!

Reactions: 7
I can only imagine how sad Lawson is going to feel when he looks back at baby photos when he’s older. So many photos where he’s the unwanted extra, vying for attention or affection. Usually always being held by someone other than his Mum and when she does she holds him like he’s covered in slime, not cuddly or warm at all. It’s such a shame. You don’t have to have more than one embryo transferred with IVF so why this melt risked having twins when she clearly never wanted two (especially boys) baffles me.

and as soon as we all discuss how adorable and more advanced Chelsea Patemans twins are fopps comes up with a staged photo and a post about how they're doing so much and interacting more, Nikki that post is just as fake and full of tit as your lost 1lb photo shopped to hell one, get a grip before you embarrass yourself anymore
PS - before you do could you please mange one more tit advert to give us more giggles ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lawson doesnt look like hes cuddling her. Lawson looks like hes fallen over, which wouldn't surprise me.

• Haha
The photo looks like they’re staring at the TV.

I got thin doing SW (several times!) and it’s hard to get any weight off at her size as your body has v little surplus to give up. I think she doesn’t say her weight as she’s very light & would therefore get a lot flak.

Reactions: 8
You've all said everything I came on here to say regarding THAT staged photo! Haha 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
why is she STILL banging on about "corrected" age??? my twins were 3 weeks early (37 weeks) and the HV only ever used their corrected ages for the first couple of months, I never ever said it if anyone asked, I think its only relevant if they were both very premature, mine were classed as full term for twins as im sure hers were or very close to being so if not, she's clearly using it as a justification for how behind in things they seem to be, when will she stop??
Happy 18th boys (17 years 11 months corrected)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
why is she STILL banging on about "corrected" age??? my twins were 3 weeks early (37 weeks) and the HV only ever used their corrected ages for the first couple of months, I never ever said it if anyone asked, I think its only relevant if they were both very premature, mine were classed as full term for twins as im sure hers were or very close to being so if not, she's clearly using it as a justification for how behind in things they seem to be, when will she stop??
Happy 18th boys (17 years 11 months corrected)
I think the general consensus among health professionals is that unless they are very very premature then most babies will catch up developmentally by their first birthday. A new line of thought is that you take how many weeks early they were, multiply by 10 and that’s how long you correct age for. So for the boys they were 5 weeks early so you would correct for 50 weeks. So either way, she really shouldn’t be relying on corrected age by now as the reason for their delays.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.