Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'It's rare I get to drink a cupa' was one of her comments on the pic of her and the boys lounging watching TV. Another lie out her mouth, I've never seen anyone post more Costa coffee outings than her.
Also with her gym pic she stated she worked out 5 times last week yet no one has picked up that any normal person with kids could never ever workout this much nor would we want to as that's a lot of time away from your child that has separation anxiety. She will make up any story about her kids to get engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she really written “keep sharing the real moment?” In her staged, doesn’t read here Insta post! 🤣🤣🤣 Fopps you are unbelievable 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Actually scares me that there's a phone/iPad/tablet charging lead hanging over the side of the cushion...I pray it's switched off at the wall and doesn't end up in one of the boys mouths... It's one of my "things" at home lol 🤣 although I guess as soon as the staged photo shoot was finished they were banished out to the hall way again, so they're probably safe.

Reactions: 11
"Star week"???? How old are these bloody women, it's a period. Probably the same women who call their vaginas fairies or something else equally weird!! Fopps is definitely replying to the comments about Chelsea and her boys in that totally unstaged photo! Lawson can say ready steady go, didn't she tell us herself a couple of days ago that Lawson can say ready steady but hadn't yet said go as she cackled away. She really needs to remember her lies if she insists on saying them!
There's a few comments on her gym picture saying she doesn't need to lose weight and one commented that after kids bodies change so she might not get back to where she was, or something like that, old fopps is having non of that, she will get back to the weight she was!

Reactions: 24
why is she STILL banging on about "corrected" age??? my twins were 3 weeks early (37 weeks) and the HV only ever used their corrected ages for the first couple of months, I never ever said it if anyone asked, I think its only relevant if they were both very premature, mine were classed as full term for twins as im sure hers were or very close to being so if not, she's clearly using it as a justification for how behind in things they seem to be, when will she stop??
Happy 18th boys (17 years 11 months corrected)
I'm not really sure why she's making an issue out of them being premature. Mine was 35 weeks and has met most of his milestones bar a couple where he just happened to be a couple of weeks behind. They are all different, that's evident from the fact that lawson talks a lot and grayson doesn't. Maybe he doesn't get as much attention so needs to be more vocal? Some delays aren't parents fault but At the end of the day they don't walk because they're permanently in car seats and pushchairs, or places like soft play where it's hard for them to get the strength to stand. They need to be just left in their own environment and learn what to hold onto, how to navigate, how far stuff is. They should be at least cruising confidently by now

Reactions: 8
As usual glued to the TV!

Clicked on her insta page and it's a mess for someone who claims to have a 'career' from it just full of random content and mismatch of filters. It's been said before but she needs some social media lessons

Reactions: 6
I can definitely say as someone who is 5ft 6 and even when I was around 9st I wasn’t a comfortable size 8
She's only ever a size 8 in something floaty or baggy on top. She didn't fit size 10 jeans so that probably set her on one 🙄 she needs to just embrace her pear shape and stop being silly.

She's only ever a size 8 in something floaty or baggy on top. She didn't fit size 10 jeans so that probably set her on one 🙄 she needs to just embrace her pear shape and stop being silly.
Just looking at her legs on the staged sofa photo they are definately chunkier than the gym filtered one before it. Who does she think she is fooling

Sorry long time lurker here... If she is smaller after babies why is she “trying to get back to target”... just admit SW makes you money and that’s why you have gone back...

Reactions: 21
“They love music and they’re so good at throwing ! They’re also interacting with each other more, yesterday they were in fits of giggles in their own private joke “

You film everything Nicola, where are the clips of your boys dancing? Laughing? And throwing then ?

Reactions: 22
“They love music and they’re so good at throwing ! They’re also interacting with each other more, yesterday they were in fits of giggles in their own private joke “

You film everything Nicola, where are the clips of your boys dancing? Laughing? And throwing then ?
They barely smile, let alone laugh 😣🙄🙄

We only see a FEW photos of you... Ok fopps whatever you say 🤣🤣 (had to delete and repost as I forgot to crop out my Insta name, duh!!!!)
She has said before it’s not about the numbers - correct Flops, it’s not about the numbers on the scale, but then again it’s more about you reviving you Insta career, re-joining SW was her way to make a quick £££ and gain followers - god she’s so shallow!!! What she has to lose is totally insignificant as there’s only one reason for all this bullshit! 😡

We may not see her in her underwear but we do get pics in swimming costumes and of course the video of her c section scar and body. There is nothing wrong with her figure at all. It’s not about been a size 8 and sizing down to a 6 fopp. She really needs to seek help for her body dismorphia and eating disorder.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
So in her meal planning video she said she can’t have Diet Coke chicken because she can’t have caffeine from a can of Diet Coke 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 I cant cope with this idiot anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she thrives off reading here! Her posts this week, about the boys interacting, one of them saying more, her looking ‘real’, etc etc etc. All been commented about on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.