Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Chelsea Pateman is a breath of fresh air compared to Fopps. Just look at the mess of the sand pit, I love it! Not in a million years would Fopps let the boys do anything like that in her kitchen. Even though it can be tidied up and she has a cleaner anyway! Even when the extension is built I doubt they’ll be allowed to make mess.

Look at their toys as well, not a grey ball pit in sight! Talk about adapting your life and home to having kids😉
Chelsea's Insta stories always make me smile. Good messy fun, her kids are playing together, having a blast and squealing & giggling with happiness. What Fopps doesn't seem to get, is that mess can be cleaned up (by her staff if necessary ). I think she's read so many magazines such as Hello and OK that she actually believes that the photo shoots with Sam and Billie and all those z listers are real life examples of motherhood. It's only going to get worse over the next 12 months when they start walking, have tantrums and learn to say NO to her. Of course, she won't vlog these things, but they will still be happening. I pray that she decides to go back to work and puts the boys in nursery. I think she would be much happier and the babies will love it.

Reactions: 16
Love watching Chelsea’s twins play together just how kids should be. Always makes me smile she’s so good with them

Reactions: 11
Nope, she goes to Slimming World now on a Thursday..you know, the day she gave up working at Slimming World to be with the boys....:cautious:
Omg I thought it was Thursday today! 😭😂😂 Can't wait to see her bragging about the stone she's lost this week!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looking at her back to slimming world post with its 3000 plus likes, not many other things she’s posted recently have got that sort of reception, so it’s obvious she’s only gone back to carry on living off of the slimming world name! She’s hardly got any weight to shift but people will still buy the bullshit she’s fed them! I’m imagining Margaret Miles-B sat by her roaring fire, pissing herself quietly sipping her g&t thinking to herself ‘how did that work out for you on your own billy big bollocks’ as she cackles to herself. 👀😆 I’m not drunk, I promise.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like tonight was weigh day, she lost 1 pound, she don’t half spout some bull tit, and remember what she’s said last week 😡

Reactions: 5
So size 8 without trying Nikki only lost a pound and then posts a ‘super skinny’ picture of herself? So un-relatable. SW is her cash cow, and one she’s gripping on to firmly again.

Reactions: 12
I bet she's really fuming she's only lost 1lb. I used to go to her groups years ago she would always make more fuss and be supper happy for people who lost 3lb or more. Half pound or 1lb losses were meaningless to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Read the gram now it’s up. She’s already put on Facebook
Yes just deleted my post as the thread updated while I was typing!

She has said in the post about needing less calories and reducing food intake now she is smaller. I thought the whole point of slimming world is you don’t need to count calories?

Reactions: 8
She can feel herself slimmer and toning up already after less than a week? Sure Jan. Fuming at only a pound off isn’t she, the joker.

Reactions: 10
For someone who claims to not get a lot of ‘me’ time, how has she managed to exercise 5 days out of 6?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes just deleted my post as the thread updated while I was typing!

She has said in the post about needing less calories and reducing food intake now she is smaller. I thought the whole point of slimming world is you don’t need to count calories?
She makes out she eat loads of food, her portions are tiny I’ve never seen her eat bread, she said she’s been eating loads over Xmas and then today says she never, please make up your mind ???!!!!

Reactions: 14
She lost a 1lb because she doesn't actually need to loose weight 🙈 all this is only because she knows slimming world is the only thing people follow her for.

Reactions: 16
Hahaha god I bet she's fuming! And saying she's still sneaking the boys leftovers... I'm sure I saw her write the other day that she wasn't doing that anymore!!!

And she's away next week. Please for the love of all that is holy, don't let it be another press trip 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
For someone who claims to not get a lot of ‘me’ time, how has she managed to exercise 5 days out of 6?
“Super busy twin mum”....but gets to exercise 5 days, hair done, nails done, what Nikki wants Nikki gets! Must be a tough life having so little me time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahaha god I bet she's fuming! And saying she's still sneaking the boys leftovers... I'm sure I saw her write the other day that she wasn't doing that anymore!!!

And she's away next week. Please for the love of all that is holy, don't let it be another press trip 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ooh I’d like another press trip. Seeing her stand around with other influencers looking all awkward!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right on cue she does a post about it being Wednesday nights NOT Thursday 🤣

Say what you want Nicola to make yourself feel better about all your ‘me time’...after all you hardly get any you poor duck..what’s that about going away next week? Are you bringing your much wanted children, one of who apparently can’t bear being separated from you?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.