Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggestion for next thread sorry if it's to early 🤔😂

Budget fopps paid 50 quid for Thomas land but will she ever let them boys stand ..

Reactions: 28
It’s when she said the stacking cups were only £8 you can get that type of toy a lot cheaper 😂😂

Reactions: 18
Swear you can get them in pound shops!! she's been had hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I let my 16 mnth old play with his food Tupperware and the other bits of plastic around the kitchen ..for free 🤣👌 She's so behind this is a first toy for most people I thought.

Reactions: 11
That Chelsea Pateman is a breath of fresh air compared to Fopps. Just look at the mess of the sand pit, I love it! Not in a million years would Fopps let the boys do anything like that in her kitchen. Even though it can be tidied up and she has a cleaner anyway! Even when the extension is built I doubt they’ll be allowed to make mess.

Look at their toys as well, not a grey ball pit in sight! Talk about adapting your life and home to having kids😉

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
New thread suggestion. Fopps got a new grey ball to match her lounge. A hard earned purchase or another free scrounge?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
thread suggestion:

BASH this Grayson, PUSH that Lawson, Fopps do us a favour and bore off hun!

Reactions: 29
That Chelsea Pateman is a breath of fresh air compared to Fopps. Just look at the mess of the sand pit, I love it! Not in a million years would Fopps let the boys do anything like that in her kitchen. Even though it can be tidied up and she has a cleaner anyway! Even when the extension is built I doubt they’ll be allowed to make mess.

Look at their toys as well, not a grey ball pit in sight! Talk about adapting your life and home to having kids😉
Chelsea is definitely Mum goals Look and learn Old Fopps

Reactions: 23

Was coming to say this... adorable little men 😍😍

Reactions: 11
I’m still on catch up mode, but has she said anywhere why they need an extension?! She’s never in the place long enough to enjoy it anyway! Reeks of trying to keep up with Mrs Hinch “Chris she’s got an extension so I neeeeed an extension babes, we gotta keep it moving, numbers, engagement, I’ve been soooo good with my money from my self employed management job I deserrrrve one it’ll be amaaaaazing” 🙄 Thought it was a 4 bed and the boys share a room?! Chris has an office and she has a make up room, what more does the girl want! Probably a walk in closet for the ridiculous hauls she takes back after she’s vlogged them, I just can’t with her.

Reactions: 15
How big is this savings pot she managed to save whilst she worked one day a week? Do managers/consultants or whatever she was make good money?

Reactions: 9
Just watched Chelsea patemans stories! How lovely! Would be so lovely to see fopps boys allowed the freedom to play that those two have ☹ I know it can be hard - I don’t particularly like ‘playing’ and it doesn’t always come naturally to me and others. It can feel really difficult at times! But blimey fopps reallt takes the biscuit I think the only times she gets involved is what she films because it takes the pressure off her to get properly stuck in if she’s ‘busy’ filming for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s been ultra quiet again today.... wonder if she’s watching videos of all the other genuinely amazing Insta mumma’s with one or two toddlers and getting some inspiration how to parent better 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10

The grey ball prison you mean!

Reactions: 5
She’s been ultra quiet again today.... wonder if she’s watching videos of all the other genuinely amazing Insta mumma’s with one or two toddlers and getting some inspiration how to parent better 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Probably gone for some more me time but didn’t want to admit it as her mum has the boys on Thursdays 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I notice the Pateman boys have two of everything.... no sharing one car or bowl...plate etc ! They also have vests on too 😜😜

Reactions: 19
I’m still on catch up mode, but has she said anywhere why they need an extension?! She’s never in the place long enough to enjoy it anyway! Reeks of trying to keep up with Mrs Hinch “Chris she’s got an extension so I neeeeed an extension babes, we gotta keep it moving, numbers, engagement, I’ve been soooo good with my money from my self employed management job I deserrrrve one it’ll be amaaaaazing” 🙄 Thought it was a 4 bed and the boys share a room?! Chris has an office and she has a make up room, what more does the girl want! Probably a walk in closet for the ridiculous hauls she takes back after she’s vlogged them, I just can’t with her.
I'm pretty sure that the magic pot of savings isn't going to be that full to fund an extension too. When the muppet published her home address on her website when you signed up I had a little nose via zoopla - it's not increased in value at all since she bought it, and with the tacky velvet and grey I wouldnt imagine she's added any value so it's not as if she's funding it through remortgaging. Chris did sell his old flat years ago so my suspicion is the pot of savings she boasts is his from the flat. The amount she spends on tat and cheap clothes I suspect she's got no savings at all!

Reactions: 10
She’s so out of place at any National Trust property, she does realise the majority of people there are interested in the beauty of the landscape, the houses, the history, the gardens etc and not themselves doesn't she. I’d laugh my ass off if I see her stomping around one of the properties “oh Chris look Law Law has just got mud alllllll on his jodhpurs” with her telephone Mrs bucket voice she puts on, him thick af as per: “don’t worry babes we’ll just get him another pair from Tesco’s in size 9-12 months, even though they’re nearly two” ha sorry, couldn’t help myself! We’ve been members years as my kids love a muddy walk etc, but I’m eye rolling into next week about the Hunters comment, cue matching his and hers Barbour coats hunter wellies, and her stupid headbands coming up! She’ll be thinking she’s moving into the horsie set now dahhhlings, quick someone tell Jilly Cooper to write a new novel about Warwick’s finest duo! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s so out of place at any National Trust property, she does realise the majority of people there are interested in the beauty of the landscape, the houses, the history, the gardens etc and not themselves doesn't she. I’d laugh my ass off if I see her stomping around one of the properties “oh Chris look Law Law has just got mud alllllll on his jodhpurs” with her telephone Mrs bucket voice she puts on, him thick af as per: “don’t worry babes we’ll just get him another pair from Tesco’s in size 9-12 months, even though they’re nearly two” ha sorry, couldn’t help myself! We’ve been members years as my kids love a muddy walk etc, but I’m eye rolling into next week about the Hunters comment, cue matching his and hers Barbour coats hunter wellies, and her stupid headbands coming up! She’ll be thinking she’s moving into the horsie set now dahhhlings, quick someone tell Jilly Cooper to write a new novel about Warwick’s finest duo! ;)
Boycie and Marlene on tour!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a bloody waste of time for Lucy Wyndham-rlRead to gift fopps her new book. She's snubbed Lucy in the past, and we all know she doesn't work out at home 😣🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.