Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her make-up room is a bleeping tit tip with stuff everywhere and that's after she's tidied up allegedly..... ooh and today's 'OBSSESSED' thing is looking dewy šŸ™„šŸ™„ in other words shiny and sweaty šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Why does she always say obsessed?? It does my head in. I think she has a limited vocabulary which is why she uses these words over and over but bloody hell it drives me mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s got really short stumpy nails - they look like sheā€™s been biting them down for years (my
Mums are the same even now sheā€™s stopped, and I canā€™t imagine sheā€™s selfless enough to have them kept short for reasons to do with the boys!). Maybe sheā€™s eating her nails when her 50g of pasta doesnā€™t fill her up šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Canā€™t even pay for her own mani and pedi, bleeping disgraceful! Thought the endless savings would have covered that šŸ„“

Reactions: 10
Now gifted bleeping manicures and pedicures! Jesus wept šŸ™„ the fingers look tit! She's done a boomerang but swear one looks like the red is all over her finger šŸ¤£

• Haha
Sheā€™s got really short stumpy nails - they look like sheā€™s been biting them down for years (my
Mums are the same even now sheā€™s stopped, and I canā€™t imagine sheā€™s selfless enough to have them kept short for reasons to do with the boys!). Maybe sheā€™s eating her nails when her 50g of pasta doesnā€™t fill her up šŸ™„
Didnā€™t she used to always get them done, then after the boys were born she was called out for having such long nails?

Reactions: 13
Trust me she isnā€™t all that financially well off. Without outing myself, my Husband is a very high London city earner and mixes with the super wealthy. People with money donā€™t do what she does, it smacks of a working class background trying to make out she isnā€™t šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 26
Her nails look really uneven! Iā€™d be pissed off if thatā€™s how my gel manicure came out.
What happened to national trust place followed by soft play?!

Reactions: 16
I canā€™t bear to watch the lip smacking, tit show šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I know some people like to though.

When she says Chris now ā€œworksā€ from home 3 days a week, is that actual real work? Do you think she gets him up at stupid oā€™clock and makes him do his work, so she can drag him around endless soft plays for the rest of the day šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

You can still nose without following her, but she is another Pickard that blokes anybody that dare unfollow her! Do it though, donā€™t follow anybody that doesnā€™t serve you a purpose.
And I agree, she is quite a pretty lady when she doesnā€™t use stupid filters, nothing will ever change her extremely ugly, self-centred personality though!
I also wonder how Chris can work from home isnā€™t he meant to be a golf coach doesnā€™t that require a golf course šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Trust me she isnā€™t all that financially well off. Without outing myself, my Husband is a very high London city earner and mixes with the super wealthy. People with money donā€™t do what she does, it smacks of a working class background trying to make out she isnā€™t šŸ˜‚
This exactly she definitely has Hyacinth Bucket syndrome

Reactions: 14
Chris also has a you tube channel about golf so maybe he is editing for that? He has more subscribers than fopp!

Reactions: 8
personally I think sheā€™s quite attractive, looks wise and for her age, which pains me to say because as a person she is one of the most beggy, needy, showy, narcissistic woman I have come across from my stint following SW.... she would be even more so if she left the botox and the fillers alone, which are starting to look obvious, and giving her that tell tale trying to hard... nothing natural about me look.

Shiny and Sweaty definitely doesnā€™t sound as glam as Dewy šŸ˜‚
I don't think she's unattractive either... she actually has a lovely 'normal' figure and some pics she looks pretty but like you say she's overdoing the fillers etc and she'll end up looking fake... it's her personality and needy, beggy, braggy, self-entitled attitude I find unattractive ...

Reactions: 15
The sooner people wise up to the science of losing weight the better as these slimming clubs are dangerous. It's all about a calorie deficit, it's as simple as that yet it's all been made more complicated by these slimming clubs. Understand the calories in your foods as you would with sins or points etc and you've learnt a life time lesson that actually will support and enable you to lose or maintain weight. Nikki actually knows this and to an extent lives by it but also implements the bad habits from SW such as feeding her body full of artificial, chemical loaded crap. Have the real thing which will satisfy you more, healthier for you and include it in your daily calories. James Smith academy on insta is a brilliant page. He offers a free daily calories count for each individual and he doesn't believe in diets. Nikki also follows him! She's jumping on SW bandwagon because she failed miserably at everything else to make money.
Sheā€™s a total contradiction and yes you are correct - slimming clubs in whatever form simply put you in a calorie deficit - no hocus pocus or magic - a calorie f****ng deficit!! Add some movement and weight loss happens!

So I canā€™t follow her because I think sheā€™s vile but I do have a look every now and then and she makes me so angry with the way she behaves - she is so desperate to be something that she really isnā€™t - all she cares about it cheap, nasty tat! Those beautiful boys are being brought up on tweaked slimming world food - that is perhaps the most appalling thing I have ever seen, itā€™s such disordered eating and she is setting them up for a world šŸŒof problems when they are older. She may give them full fat milk/yoghurt but thatā€™s about it. When do they ever sit down as a family and have a good Sunday roast?

Last edited:
Iā€™ve said this all along think Ratboy comes from a better off family which in Old Fopps eyes has elevated her Iā€™ve always said you can polish a turd but itā€™s still a turd

When do they ever sit down as a family and have a good Sunday roast?
Yes, Iā€™ve wondered this. I was told to try and feed children the same as we are eating. I actually prefer doing this as it as it is really annoying if you make children something separate and they wonā€™t eat it, may as well all have the same!

Yes, Iā€™ve wondered this. I was told to try and feed children the same as we are eating. I actually prefer doing this as it as it is really annoying if you make children something separate and they wonā€™t eat it, may as well all have the same!
They should all sit round the table and eat together. The twins should be able to pick up food even with fingers and shove it in their mouths. Yes it's messy,but it's how they learn, plus it encourages family time. Fopps doesn't care about that, she needs to control every morsel they eat and keep the mess to a minimum. Plus, she can't cook a Sunday lunch, she can only cook turkey mince.

Reactions: 13
Why you putting blusher on your cheekbones Hun?! She wrote on another clip she put it on the apples of her cheeks. Don't think ya did tho fopps. Bet she's wetting herself she's done an ad for iconic like all the z list celebs are lately šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ in fact she probably emailed them and asked if she could hahaha
She's on the brink of going to far with her botox and lip fillers.

Reactions: 5
Exactly this - I have a very normal office job, but my partner works with very large bands every single day, attends A listers weddings and funerals etc etc. We also donā€™t live like she does, no one would ever know we earn decent. We live in a rented house (until the right house comes up to buy) with a standard car and just live like normal people. People who talk about money, donā€™t have money.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.