Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she thinks she’s made it as an influencer as Iconic has sent her stuff. Only a while later than all of the other ones but still 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why you putting blusher on your cheekbones Hun?! She wrote on another clip she put it on the apples of her cheeks. Don't think ya did tho fopps. Bet she's wetting herself she's done an ad for iconic like all the z list celebs are lately 😂😂 in fact she probably emailed them and asked if she could hahaha
And yet another thing she is obsessed with

• Haha
So self absorbed she can’t face getting older 😂😂😂😂😂 joins slimming world but isn’t correctly following the plan 😂 fraudy pants

Reactions: 15
I think she’s struggling with ageing! She does look considerably older in the recent pics/ videos than she has in her filtered to tit ones

She will be wetting herself because she's now done the same AD as her twin mum icon - Jayde (Jenson & Rocco's mum) she done the exact same ad the other day and Fopps has just copied. Badly. It was also the reason why Fopps bought those black Balenciaga trainers...So funny that Jayde got the new khaki pair for Christmas and now doesn't wear the black 1s 😂

Also, little miss 'I don't filter or Photoshop my pics'....I beg to differ?! (I know it's slightly different angles but my god it's like 2 different people!) 😳🤯
202001048128216523212264961.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG this woman!!!! Chris is now home FOUR days a week yet she’s moaning he works on a Saturday!! She honestly lives in her own world!! Everyday is a Saturday to her right now, boys aren’t at school and she doesn’t work so she has no set days 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s so spoilt it’s unbelievable! How about just take the boys out on your own?! Easy to do now before they walk surely? And taking them to soft play so They can get out of their pram?! How about let them just play at home?!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
OMG this woman!!!! Chris is now home FOUR days a week yet she’s moaning he works on a Saturday!! She honestly lives in her own world!! Everyday is a Saturday to her right now, boys aren’t at school and she doesn’t work so she has no set days 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s so spoilt it’s unbelievable! How about just take the boys out on your own?! Easy to do now before they walk surely? And taking them to soft play so They can get out of their pram?! How about let them just play at home?!
Isn’t it amazing how Saturday is all about “family” time in her world, but New Years Eve was dull and she got no alone time with Chris over Christmas 🤷🏼‍♀️ Stupid bint!!

Reactions: 16

Was going to say the same.... no kids at school... Chris at home half the week... what's her problem ? Why does she have to go out ?? She is obbbbssseeesseeedddd with going out.... I find it weird as nothing more I like than just being home... in my comfies... pottering about... even when kids were little they loved playing with their toys or out in the garden..... and I'm sick of her whinging about how hard it is with two of them.... that don't even move.... why not invite the mate round... make her a coffee and let the boys just be....? Herlevel of self obsession is escalating rapidly every day 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
christ how would she cope if she was like me my hubby has 1 day off a week, we only have one car which he takes most days. I have twins roughly the same. All our family’s work full time so can’t get help not that I need it.
She’s got no idea how people in the real world manage. How many people will have plans for the first weekend in January everyone’s broke from Christmas! She’s an idiot

Reactions: 20
christ how would she cope if she was like me my hubby has 1 day off a week, we only have one car which he takes most days. I have twins roughly the same. All our family’s work full time so can’t get help not that I need it.
She’s got no idea how people in the real world manage. How many people will have plans for the first weekend in January everyone’s broke from Christmas! She’s an idiot
First week? The whole month until payday 😂

Reactions: 10
why is she applying blusher on her cheekbones? for someone who claims to be obsessed with make up she doesn't even know where to put it!
on the apples fopps.....apples, apples, apples!!!
FGS she's even saying to put it on the apples of your cheeks.....as she puts it on her cheekbones like highlighter lol she's not so cleaver now eh?? ;)
I came here to say the same thing. I can’t believe she doesn’t even know what the apples are! The are the round bits of your face each side of your nose when you smile you dozy mare,
I have pointed this out on here before but she must not have taken it on board🤣
How embarrassing for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I don’t know why I piss myself off so much by watching and reading about her!! The selfish cow!! Plus - another soft play this aft....! That’ll be fun on a drizzly Saturday afternoon with everyone else’s kids!

Reactions: 13
My husband works over 43 hours a week lucky if we spend a day together a week. She really is pathetic, you have plenty of time to yourself give the poor man a break!!

Reactions: 12
Her side profile is so telling on all the work she's had done. She can't find the apples of her cheeks as they're pumped with filler. In her wedding vid *shudder* her face is quite witchy and pointy. Now it's verging on a bo' selecta mask 😲 She's not ugly but she's very plastic looking now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.