Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this - I have a very normal office job, but my partner works with very large bands every single day, attends A listers weddings and funerals etc etc. We also don’t live like she does, no one would ever know we earn decent. We live in a rented house (until the right house comes up to buy) with a standard car and just live like normal people. People who talk about money, don’t have money.
Trust me she isn’t all that financially well off. Without outing myself, my Husband is a very high London city earner and mixes with the super wealthy. People with money don’t do what she does, it smacks of a working class background trying to make out she isn’t 😂
👏👏👏👏 Yes! Exactly this!! Low key and private for the win, you could learn a thing or two here fopps 😘 we give you parenting tips and teach you how to keep your private life, private. Come on now hun.

Reactions: 8
She’s a total contradiction and yes you are correct - slimming clubs in whatever form simply put you in a calorie deficit - no hocus pocus or magic - a calorie f****ng deficit!! Add some movement and weight loss happens!

So I can’t follow her because I think she’s vile but I do have a look every now and then and she makes me so angry with the way she behaves - she is so desperate to be something that she really isn’t - all she cares about it cheap, nasty tat! Those beautiful boys are being brought up on tweaked slimming world food - that is perhaps the most appalling thing I have ever seen, it’s such disordered eating and she is setting them up for a world 🌍of problems when they are older. She may give them full fat milk/yoghurt but that’s about it. When do they ever sit down as a family and have a good Sunday roast?
I have never seen her cook a roast.
All her meals are minced turkey with different herbs and spices added to give it a different flavour and a different name.
Her meal choices are very, very limited and I’m surprised Chris eats all that crap too though maybe he has a nice, normal lunch at the golf course!

Reactions: 12
👏👏👏👏 Yes! Exactly this!! Low key and private for the win, you could learn a thing or two here fopps 😘 we give you parenting tips and teach you how to keep your private life, private. Come on now hun.
And for all of the showing off of her material possessions, she doesn’t appear to be happy.

Reactions: 11
Thinking this whole "Chris is now working from home x days per week" is her way of justifying to us (we all know she reads on here) that a) they need the office for him to use and so could not possibly turn it into a play room and b) that she takes the boys out most days so he can "work" in peace. Would not be surprised if this is all a prelude to her putting the children in nursery because I don't imagine she can carry on with the mundane daily soft play / Costa visits. I think people with a reasonable amount of followers know that they will potentially be judged. Why not just be upfront about stuff instead of all the contrived tit that we all see through. I'd have a bit of respect for her if she was just honest about stuff instead of all this BS she goes on with. Think she is probably missing an opportunity to max her following if she was just more relatable and consistent.

And for all of the showing off of her material possessions, she doesn’t appear to be happy.
This woman is far from happy and holds an awful lot of resentment to the three boys that are her “world”.
Chris....because he works on a Saturday and they don’t get family time. Despite being a stay at home mum with non school age children? And the fact he works in order for her to stay at home and play influencer.
Grayson....because he was clingy and tired and meant she had to stay in and have a “dull” New Years Eve.
Lawson......now I’m struggling because this beautiful little boy is already missing out by having her as a mother!

Reactions: 19
All her meals are minced turkey with different herbs and spices added to give it a different flavour and a different name.
Her meal choices are very, very limited and I’m surprised Chris eats all that crap too though maybe he has a nice, normal lunch at the golf course!
Is he ever at the golf course though 😉 he always seems to be attached to Ol Botox Features 😂

Thinking this whole "Chris is now working from home x days per week" is her way of justifying to us (we all know she reads on here) that a) they need the office for him to use and so could not possibly turn it into a play room and b) that she takes the boys out most days so he can "work" in peace. Would not be surprised if this is all a prelude to her putting the children in nursery because I don't imagine she can carry on with the mundane daily soft play / Costa visits. I think people with a reasonable amount of followers know that they will potentially be judged. Why not just be upfront about stuff instead of all the contrived tit that we all see through. I'd have a bit of respect for her if she was just honest about stuff instead of all this BS she goes on with. Think she is probably missing an opportunity to max her following if she was just more relatable and consistent.
I really hope your right those boys are being held back because she’s a selfish melt they would really flourish at nursery

Reactions: 9
So Tuesday evening was Dull as Grayson was being clingy so she couldn't go out.

Thursday - date night with Chris, boys at her mum's.

Friday - gym, boys at the creche/mum's

Saturday - nails, boys were with her mum if Chris was working?

Thank goodness he recovered from the clingyness for the last 3 days of me time hey fopp

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They should all sit round the table and eat together. The twins should be able to pick up food even with fingers and shove it in their mouths. Yes it's messy,but it's how they learn, plus it encourages family time. Fopps doesn't care about that, she needs to control every morsel they eat and keep the mess to a minimum. Plus, she can't cook a Sunday lunch, she can only cook turkey mince.
my kids are now grown up but the one thing I remember from my HV over 20 years ago is being encouraged to all sit down and eat together and chat about your day in general. it encourages your children to try other foods off adults' plates, develops their fine motor skills and encourages their general manners and table manners. my kids now still love to sit down and chat with us when we are all in together for a meal and we willoften still be there an hour later talking. If only she would try this those beautiful boys would engage so so much more.

Reactions: 19
Maybe thats why shes made hunters chicken for tea - get in with the welly brigade !

• Haha
He eats the chips, she sniffs them, the poor boys just have to be content with looking at them

Reactions: 7
Katie is defo a tattler 😂😂
Is that bacon even cooked?
she could make a glass of water look like a knee replacement

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.