Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh another note, she went to a mates (doubt that) and had some of her left over chilli. The mate has got the same chavvy marble effect plates as dear fopps 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wear hunter wellies when going somewhere muddy. They’re 6 years old. They’re actually kids ones with the reflective stripe on the back (I have size 4 feet) BUT I’m feeling well posh now fopps wants some 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is 30g of cheese scary? Could it be that it's 4 times more than she normally has?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wear hunter wellies when going somewhere muddy. They’re 6 years old. They’re actually kids ones with the reflective stripe on the back (I have size 4 feet) BUT I’m feeling well posh now fopps wants some 😂😂😂😂
She'll never get her feet in kids ones ! Wonder if they do ones with heels 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG, I’m a mum of boys with a NT AND English Heritage membership!! I wonder if I can get some *gifted* hunters rather then our Decathlon boots we wear?!?
Depends if you are willing to become "obsessed" with them and tell everyone how ahhhmmazziinngg they are? Oh and do an affiliate link and pretend you bought said gifted wellies. No pressure 😂

She'd cut the toes out of them and turn them into shoe boots
Needs to size UP in the Hunters for that weird long toe we keep being forced to look at....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her showing us all the ‘organised’ make up was actually to make us think she uses iconic.. then BAM ⚡ the #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Depends if you are willing to become "obsessed" with them and tell everyone how ahhhmmazziinngg they are? Oh and do an affiliate link and pretend you bought said gifted wellies. No pressure 😂

Unfortunately I’m only obssssssedddd with cake. Don’t think I’d fit in with the Hunter crowd 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Tagging Mr Daddy Wright, who put 3 stone on in 3 weeks 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who eats more in one meal than she eats in a week 🤷🏼‍♀️. How long until princess, overpriced, planning gifts her yet another food diary 🙄.
Fopp’s after watching your stories today, I would be more concerned about how bewildered and lost both of your boys look. The older boy is jumping around after a moving dog toy, your boys have no expression, excitement or movement. They look lost and sad! Get your house in order before you start banging on about a few measly lb you “allegedly” need to lose!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tagging Mr Daddy Wright, who put 3 stone on in 3 weeks 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who eats more in one meal than she eats in a week 🤷🏼‍♀️. How long until princess, overpriced, planning gifts her yet another food diary 🙄.
Fopp’s after watching your stories today, I would be more concerned about how bewildered and lost both of your boys look. The older boy is jumping around after a moving dog toy, your boys have no expression, excitement or movement. They look lost and sad! Get your house in order before you start banging on about a few measly lb you “allegedly” need to lose!
I thought that... they just sit there bemused and like you say lost and sad and confused ... so sad to see 😔😔 most kids just chase after any car or toy... they don't even engage with each other... mine are 20 months apart and by the time my girl was their age it was full on rough and tumble... with her brother... egging each other on to be cheeky and getting into mischief 😊

Reactions: 19
I thought that... they just sit there bemused and like you say lost and sad and confused ... so sad to see 😔😔
It’s actually becoming really uncomfortable to watch. I would understand more if it was one of them, but it’s both. They have no idea to react in a situation, absolutely no eye contact or noise. The odd word, yes, but even they are said with blank expression and no shine in the eyes. The professional in me would be speaking to a health visitor and seeking advice, but then the mother instinct in me also would be! How can none of her family/friends not see an issue? I get it with her, her head is so far up her own arse she can’t see anymore than her own tit. But those poor boys are really suffering because of this farce!! And before she even says “you only see a snapshot” it’s a pretty rubbish snapshot that she shows!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.