Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who actually needs that many cosmetics?! Really, this is the room she couldn’t give to her much wanted babies? Woman is a joke! At least her SW you tube videos are lining her pockets, can’t urge people enough to find an ad free player if they want to watch the car crash that is Fopperbollocks. One video has 11k views, that’s over £2000 in ad revenue alone, and that’s if it has only 1AD in!
Watch on hooktube, she earns nothing from that site

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t look like she has the AMAZZZZING iconic make up in today tho?! And can she please stop swinging the camera 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
How the duck at 40 years old almost does she not know how to put blusher on? Or what apples of your cheeks are? How???!!

Reactions: 14
Her mate obvs didn't want to drag her kids out !! 😂 😂 how she gonna get her steps in now ? !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I came here to say the same thing. I can’t believe she doesn’t even know what the apples are! The are the round bits of your face each side of your nose when you smile you dozy mare,
I have pointed this out on here before but she must not have taken it on board🤣
How embarrassing for her!
I bet Iconic London watch it back and think WTF 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She hasn't got a clue has she 🙄 me and my partner have one day every two weeks together as a family day as I work when he's looking after kids and vice versa, and she can't manage on her own more like she can't be arsed being the one doing everything look at Chelsea taking her boys to the zoo on her own the other day it is possible fopps'🙄 and let's be honest them kids aren't gonna run away anytime soon are they ..statues come to mind 🙄

She hasn't got a clue has she 🙄 me and my partner have one day every two weeks together as a family day as I work when he's looking after kids and vice versa, and she can't manage on her own more like she can't be arsed being the one doing everything look at Chelsea taking her boys to the zoo on her own the other day it is possible fopps'🙄 and let's be honest them kids aren't gonna run away anytime soon are they ..statues come to mind 🙄
Also more embarrassing for her.. part time working mummy even has been advertising iconic before her to 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Also more embarrassing for her.. part time working mummy even has been advertising iconic before her to 😂😂
And the much younger and prettier Chloe Phillips 😂

She needs to realise how lucky she is to have her husband around so much. When our eldest was 10 months, I went back to work full time. I worked Monday to Friday. My partner worked Saturday to Wednesday. Our child went to nursery and was also looked after by family members for 1 day a week so we didn’t like to as for them to look after our child in the evening so that we could go out. For 2 years, we didn’t have any time together as a couple or as a family. It so nearly broke us. She has no idea how good she’s got it.

The reason she doesn't like Chris working Saturdays is because she wants to be out and about to be seen as the 'perfect' family unit ! :rolleyes: A few months back she met up with a friend on a Saturday who has children and was also with her Husband and I remember Fopperbollocks did a story and you could tell she was fed up with the fact Chris wasn't with her and she didn't seem to enjoy the day, I cannot remember her exact words but that is how it came across.
If she was really honest which she never will be I think she is bored of being a stay at home Mum ( not that she ever stays at home ) and it's not quite what she had imagined and when boredom kicks in quite often people turn to food, which could very well be why she feels the need to be out of the house all of the time, so for selfish reasons for herself really as per usual.
Did anyone else want to shout at the screen about the apples of the cheeks and the cheekbones !?🤬
*Note to Nikki Fopperbollocks self obsessed Ryan = You have your apples of your cheeks and cheekbones confused lovely 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's really not particularly good looking is she? 🤔
personally I think she’s quite attractive, looks wise and for her age, which pains me to say because as a person she is one of the most beggy, needy, showy, narcissistic woman I have come across from my stint following SW.... she would be even more so if she left the botox and the fillers alone, which are starting to look obvious, and giving her that tell tale trying to hard... nothing natural about me look.

Her make-up room is a bleeping tit tip with stuff everywhere and that's after she's tidied up allegedly..... ooh and today's 'OBSSESSED' thing is looking dewy 🙄🙄 in other words shiny and sweaty 😅😅🤣🤣
Shiny and Sweaty definitely doesn’t sound as glam as Dewy 😂

Reactions: 10
personally I think she’s quite attractive, looks wise and for her age, which pains me to say because as a person she is one of the most beggy, needy, showy, narcissistic woman I have come across from my stint following SW.... she would be even more so if she left the botox and the fillers alone, which are starting to look obvious, and giving her that tell tale trying to hard... nothing natural about me look.

Shiny and Sweaty definitely doesn’t sound as glam as Dewy 😂
I don't thinks she's unattractive either and she looks a million times better when she doesn't do the scary lip liner thing too! (And when she isn't orange)

Every time I watch videos of those little boys my heart breaks. They don’t know how to play do they! She always takes over so now it’s almost like they don’t bother. They look so drained and lifeless all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Every time I watch videos of those little boys my heart breaks. They don’t know how to play do they! She always takes over so now it’s almost like they don’t bother. They look so drained and lifeless all the time.
And when I compare them to the Pateman twins it's even more obvious. Those twins are out for the day, having a blast and along with healthy veg they've been given CHIPS for lunch. Fopps could really learn a thing or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She hasn’t shown the boys much over the past few days obviously you read here Old Fopps and the truth hurts !!!!

Reactions: 14
I don’t even think it’s anything to do with her looks. She just has such a horrible personality it shines out of her.
Exactly any physical "beauty" (whatever that is, as it's subjective) is totally overshadowed by how internally ugly she is.

I can't see any physical beauty in her at all now. She's disgusting.

Reactions: 19
I’m going to have to do go through with it and unfollow her. She’s now getting unbearable and I did used to quite like her. It’s the iconic make up ad that’s tipped me. I could understand it if it was a brand she had used before but in all her make up tutorials she has never once used iconic. And as a previous poster has pointed out she could potentially earn £2k from a YouTube video. That’s disgusting considering it’s basically just begging from us. I’m going to have a good clear out of the people I follow and get rid of the beggars. It’s sad as I used to really like instagram.

Reactions: 21
Watch on hooktube, she earns nothing from that site
I can’t bear to watch the lip smacking, tit show 😂😂 I know some people like to though.

When she says Chris now “works” from home 3 days a week, is that actual real work? Do you think she gets him up at stupid o’clock and makes him do his work, so she can drag him around endless soft plays for the rest of the day 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m going to have to do go through with it and unfollow her. She’s now getting unbearable and I did used to quite like her. It’s the iconic make up ad that’s tipped me. I could understand it if it was a brand she had used before but in all her make up tutorials she has never once used iconic. And as a previous poster has pointed out she could potentially earn £2k from a YouTube video. That’s disgusting considering it’s basically just begging from us. I’m going to have a good clear out of the people I follow and get rid of the beggars. It’s sad as I used to really like instagram.
You can still nose without following her, but she is another Pickard that blokes anybody that dare unfollow her! Do it though, don’t follow anybody that doesn’t serve you a purpose.
And I agree, she is quite a pretty lady when she doesn’t use stupid filters, nothing will ever change her extremely ugly, self-centred personality though!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.