Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for this culinary delight she's weighed out 50g of pasta... 50 bleeping grams. That's like one mouthful for me 🤣🤣🤣
Looks like the most simplistic of meals. “Swipe up” “we didn’t add the wine and we use fry light ”. God just zapped all the fun out of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why on earth would you share that you aren’t following the current plan?? Sure Red/Green waved byeee in 2009. If she’s a target member getting back to target she will have to pay if still out of the target bubble 🙄

Reactions: 14
Just watching her stories about the cars. Is she sitting in baby jail talking about the toot toot garage? She’s vile. Baby proof your house and let them explore!

Reactions: 7
Just watching her stories about the cars. Is she sitting in baby jail talking about the toot toot garage? She’s vile. Baby proof your house and let them explore!
Baby proofing the house would ruin her insta house and why do that when there is a perfectly good hall for them to play in

Reactions: 9
If I was struggling for content and all I could muster up is a shot of her many bottles of foundation I would have a word with myself and give all this tit up pronto Old Fopps

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The pasta thing was the moment I realised a while ago she had food issues, she mentioned weighing it and had 35g which was next to nothing, I actually went and weighed it out and laughed that anyone would consider that a portion, she was hungry so allowed herself 50g....bloody hell steady on fopps, the extra 3 pieces might tip you over the edge ;)
she thinks heaping loads of salad on the plate and taking pictures zoomed in is fooling people into thinking she doesn't eat toddler portions, shes a liability!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
How much open crap has she got lying around?? Surely it doesn’t last that long once open?!
I was thinking this. I have just as much stuff but it's all organised, hidden away in draws. She's just trying to show the whole insta dressing room look that was 5 years ago. As we everything else she's behind with the times.

Reactions: 10
Who actually needs that many cosmetics?! Really, this is the room she couldn’t give to her much wanted babies? Woman is a joke! At least her SW you tube videos are lining her pockets, can’t urge people enough to find an ad free player if they want to watch the car crash that is Fopperbollocks. One video has 11k views, that’s over £2000 in ad revenue alone, and that’s if it has only 1AD in!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
How much open crap has she got lying around?? Surely it doesn’t last that long once open?!
She probably sits there playing at make up like a 13yr old, admiring herself and preening. She's quite messy I think, her bathroom was cluttered with stuff too. But it's all good as her mother or the cleaning lady will pick up after her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The pasta thing was the moment I realised a while ago she had food issues, she mentioned weighing it and had 35g which was next to nothing, I actually went and weighed it out and laughed that anyone would consider that a portion, she was hungry so allowed herself 50g....bloody hell steady on fopps, the extra 3 pieces might tip you over the edge ;)
she thinks heaping loads of salad on the plate and taking pictures zoomed in is fooling people into thinking she doesn't eat toddler portions, shes a liability!!
They tell you to eat until your full, so last night I had about 350g of pasta because after eating everything over Xmas I am constantly starving 🤣 all jokes aside, SW is a good diet if followed properly without the bullshit tweaks and starvation mode people go in. I’d much rather eat 100g of pasta if I’m hungry than 35g then waste 15 syns on a kitkat, I know which is more healthier in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
why is she applying blusher on her cheekbones? for someone who claims to be obsessed with make up she doesn't even know where to put it!
on the apples fopps.....apples, apples, apples!!!
FGS she's even saying to put it on the apples of your cheeks.....as she puts it on her cheekbones like highlighter lol she's not so cleaver now eh?? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who actually needs that many cosmetics?! Really, this is the room she couldn’t give to her much wanted babies? Woman is a joke! At least her SW you tube videos are lining her pockets, can’t urge people enough to find an ad free player if they want to watch the car crash that is Fopperbollocks. One video has 11k views, that’s over £2000 in ad revenue alone, and that’s if it has only 1AD in!
I refuse to watch them now as I will not line the pockets of someone like that.

Reactions: 6
The problem is it will sadly fool some newer first time slimming worlders as they will see her size 8 🙄 figure and do the same.... she's as bleeping liability .... 👊🏼👊🏼

Reactions: 8
Her make-up room is a bleeping tit tip with stuff everywhere and that's after she's tidied up allegedly..... ooh and today's 'OBSSESSED' thing is looking dewy 🙄🙄 in other words shiny and sweaty 😅😅🤣🤣

• Haha
Why you putting blusher on your cheekbones Hun?! She wrote on another clip she put it on the apples of her cheeks. Don't think ya did tho fopps. Bet she's wetting herself she's done an ad for iconic like all the z list celebs are lately 😂😂 in fact she probably emailed them and asked if she could hahaha
great minds! I said the same, I was horrified watching her bang on about apples of her cheeks as she dabbed it like highlighter on her cheekbones 😂 can smell the desperation from her to snag freebies and campaigns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.