Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two boys.. she’s going to have to get used to the fighting, she can’t keep them separated forever, she’s so controlling wouldn’t surprise me if the rebelled massively anyway!
Yes I have 2 boys and they are 10 & 6.....they still fight constantly 🙈🙈

Im glad a twin mum has said this. I had a newborn & a 1yr old and its brutal. Close in age but far apart in milestones/developments. Its hard!! I ended up having a breakdown.
Sorry to read this. Hope you’re out the other side now and feeling stronger x

I found a different before picture that shows full body and a newspaper article saying her heaviest was 11st 7lb. Lol I wouldn't call that a weight problem View attachment 20908
That’s roughly what I weigh after having my 3rd baby 6 months ago. I’ve barely started to eat better / exercise because I’ve also got 2boys ages 2 & 6. I simply don’t have time. And you know what, even if I did I wouldn’t want to leave my little two to go to the gym. They’re only little for such a short time. She’s just obsessed with image.

Reactions: 8
I could understand it if one twin was sitting or crawling and the other was further behind because all babies develop at different rates. It bothers me that neither twin can sit up or has any strength to push up through their arms. They aren't going to do It without help. You say they don't like tummy time but how do you know? Babies often grizzle when your trying something different but you don't just give in and say they don't like it. The only saving grace so far us that they get to build some strength in their legs once a week swimming. I suspect whichever twin she holds in the pool isn't allowed to splash around in case her hair gets wet or her mascara runs.
Exactly this! One twin yes, both I’m not sure. Lawson does seem the more active, inquisitive one but it’s nit pushed or encouraged. Grayson has always been babied as she says he will only settle with her! BS on this too, as you are hardly there for him not to have used to other people settling him. Just lazyass parenting....what were channel mum thinking?

Reactions: 6
Is she actually sponsored by costa? The latest thank god for Costa drive thru post? Wtaf she’s obsessed

Reactions: 8
The Costa trips always confuse me. She has mentioned in previous posts that she can’t have caffeine (even after pregnancy when she wasn’t b’feeding or anything) yet she’s always gasping for a Costa (could be having decaf but why you’d be dying for a non decaf drink I don’t know) or drinking things like Pepsi max which has caffeine. Not really a big deal but just always seemed odd.

Reactions: 9
It will be a complete inconvenience to her when those little boys are crawling about, furniture surfing and in at everything so the longer they can just lie on their backs staring up at the celing the better for her. Fully aware babies do things and develop in their own time but I have a 9 month old and he is standing on his own trying to walk. When she walked into their room on her stories and they were just lying down like little babies I couldnt help but think most babies of 9 months will be standing up in their cots or at least sitting up as soon as they wake up.

Reactions: 15
The Costa trips always confuse me. She has mentioned in previous posts that she can’t have caffeine (even after pregnancy when she wasn’t b’feeding or anything) yet she’s always gasping for a Costa (could be having decaf but why you’d be dying for a non decaf drink I don’t know) or drinking things like Pepsi max which has caffeine. Not really a big deal but just always seemed odd.
I thought that too! Everything always used to be caffeine free, I can't have caffeine bore bore bore. It must be all that lack of sleep she's getting 🤣

Reactions: 7
She’s not bothered about them being on track with their milestones, she’s on track with her weight loss and that’s what matters to her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I've debated whether to share this but duck it I will, I have a disabled child with complex needs. Those boys are behind, my child didn’t sit up unsupported until 12 months, crawled at 15/18 months and has never walked. Nikki please please get the boys seen, there is no place for ego when it comes to things like this. They could be perfectly fine but it could also be a sign of something not right and in my case, further medical things/problems happening down the line. I don’t want to scaremonger but ffs have a chat with a health visitor at least.

Reactions: 28
In the Instagram story where she has the twins strapped in their car seats, both look totally disengaged with their surroundings. Grayson is just staring into space. I'm happy to be corrected, but I would expect both babies to be squealing and kicking to be in their car seats. They just seem subdued somehow.

Reactions: 11
Look at me & my fancy pants bags . That last pic was pure show off! Who the fudge takes those bags swimming . I’m no chav but everything goes in a reusable shopper when I take the kids swimming ... I don’t want wet towels stinking my nice bags out.

Reactions: 11
Omg all those bags 😂 so unbelievable chavvy! She wants people to think she has so much money but if I saw someone with that many labelled goods I’d think it was so tacky. Also why can’t she just say she left her job? It’s always ‘I stepped down from my role’. She wasn’t bloody CEO. She left a job to stay at home with her children. She’s not the first and she won’t be the last!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've debated whether to share this but duck it I will, I have a disabled child with complex needs. Those boys are behind, my child didn’t sit up unsupported until 12 months, crawled at 15/18 months and has never walked. Nikki please please get the boys seen, there is no place for ego when it comes to things like this. They could be perfectly fine but it could also be a sign of something not right and in my case, further medical things/problems happening down the line. I don’t want to scaremonger but ffs have a chat with a health visitor at least.
I didn't want to say it but my best friend always knew something was up with her middle son as he was always so happy to just lie there, never cried when left on his back and didn't take much interest in walking/crawling etc. He was diagnosed ASD at 3, he's 18 now and has been in special education/residential care pretty much his whole life. I'm 99% sure those boys are totally fine and just behind, but that 1% niggle would be burning a hole in my brain by now!

Omg all those bags 😂 so unbelievable chavvy! She wants people to think she has so much money but if I saw someone with that many labelled goods I’d think it was so tacky. Also why can’t she just say she left her job? It’s always ‘I stepped down from my role’. She wasn’t bloody CEO. She left a job to stay at home with her children. She’s not the first and she won’t be the last!
Oh she's chav through and through. My guess is fit hubby is quite middle class (evidence: golf is a very middle class sport and especially to have made a career out of) and she is chavtastically common (evidence: ermmm...the tats say it all...I'm assuming they'll be a woman stamp on her lower back too 🤣) so the bags, fillers, botox etc are her outward way of showing that she fits in and is now above others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
chavtastically common (evidence: ermmm...the tats say it all...I'm assuming they'll be a woman stamp on her lower back too 🤣) so the bags, fillers, botox etc are her outward way of showing that she fits in and is now above others.
That belly button tattoo is another level of chav 👌🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine just being able to draft in your mother to help you every time your husband was away? The twins are so placid and doing so little surely she can deal with them on her own? Or am I missing something since I only have two singletons therefore I’m not a super twin mum? Lots of people deal with two or more kids on their own and don’t think anything of it! And I agree with some of the comments made, children being too subdued can be a warning sign. In my job I see a lot of children with difficulties and often the parents will comment on how the child had been such a placid, quiet baby who loved sleep but were late with milestones because they thought they were just a bit “chilled out” or “lazy”.

Look at the other wee boy in her photos shes just put on FB. He looks younger than her and is pulling himself up on the bouncer while Lawson is slumped in it.
She must see how under developed her 2 are when shes around other babies.

Reactions: 6
Looking at that picture, I would never have said 3 stone, probably not even 2!? Maybe a stone and toned up.
She just looked like a typical student that had a few too many pints and kebabs to me!
Yeah, that's what I thought. When she talks about "losing the weight" you'd swear she was obese.
She looks like she went from a size 12 to a size 10 and picked up some kind of obsessive eating disorder on the way.

Even the party is about her.....a celebration that they have survived a year! The only reason she has survived a year, is because of ALL of the support around her. It should be a thank you to them party, not about her!! I wonder if all her “twin” mum friends will be invited, because it is all she bangs on about! At what age will she stop referring to herself as a “twin” mum with “twin” mum friends? Even with hubby away she gets a gym session in, she really doesn’t realise how damm lucky she is! I wonder if she realises that their is a difference between a maternal “nanny” and an employed “nanny”!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.