Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the other wee boy in her photos shes just put on FB. He looks younger than her and is pulling himself up on the bouncer while Lawson is slumped in it.
She must see how under developed her 2 are when shes around other babies.
Just had a look. I am gobsmacked at how much Lawson is slouched over in those pictures especially compared to the other baby sitting unaided and clearly trying to pull themselves up. Can she seriously not see it?

She can try and use the ‘corrected’ or ‘adjusted’ age excuse all she likes but even taking that into account they are still way behind. One of them you could understand but both? Something not right at all.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but on her recent post she’s talking about their 1st birthday. A professional photo shoot??????? What planet does this moron actually live on????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but on her recent post she’s talking about their 1st birthday. A professional photo shoot??????? What planet does this moron actually live on????
Yeah but if anyone saw the holy show that was Mrs hinch's baby shower over the weekend then the green eyed monster is out. She's got to keep up with the Insta elite 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Yet again the boys are contained...one slumped in the seat and the other slumped in the donut thing. And when it’s Lawson’s turn in the seat...surprise, surprise..Grayson is in the jumperoo! Free those babies and let them roam!! It is getting beyond silly now!

Reactions: 8
Her latest comment in her post about not having a birthday party for the boys but a party about how we've survived a year!! That women is a joke.
In every post there's always some kind of comment from her where we should all feel sorry for her because she has twins!! One earlier this morning about them being 9 months then her saying I get less sleep. She really does think she's got it so bad. She's is so lazy with the boys development it's utterly disgusting.

• Sad
There’s 2 things I find strange....well, there’s more but these are top of that list today..
1. If I was her and I read the comments on here about being a lazy parent and not helping/encouraging my babies to develop, I’d be making a point to correct that and show that it wasn’t true! Yet, nothing.
2. With her constant family support, you’d think that maybe they’d say something?!?!

Reactions: 12
In the Instagram story where she has the twins strapped in their car seats, both look totally disengaged with their surroundings. Grayson is just staring into space. I'm happy to be corrected, but I would expect both babies to be squealing and kicking to be in their car seats. They just seem subdued somehow.
I've often thought that Grayson looks a bit "dead behind the eyes" like braggers sometimes on photos. I think it's just that they're so used to staring at the ceiling most of the day with the odd 5 mins of "phone in face" time thrown in to break the day up for them. Poor boys deserve so much better. Hopefully she'll get called for the 9 month check up with the HV soon (if they still do that, my kids are in their teens now so milestones may have changed) and they can be properly checked. To many of us are thinking they are developmentally behind for it just to be "all children are different"

Look at me & my fancy pants bags . That last pic was pure show off! Who the fudge takes those bags swimming . I’m no chav but everything goes in a reusable shopper when I take the kids swimming ... I don’t want wet towels stinking my nice bags out.
And what is even in those chavvy braggy bags?!! Yes she has “twin boys” (don’t we know it) but it looks like a weekend away just for a swim class?!
Probably got her hair products and skincare shelf to preen herself, whilst her mum looks after the boys.

Reactions: 6
Been on holiday for a week so ive been having a catch up....wow she just gets worse!

Totally missed the routine post and baby falling off the bed but she's made herself look even more stupid from what I've read here.

Every post now ends in some sort of question just so she can get plenty of comment numbers up on her posts.

Reactions: 4
I've often thought that Grayson looks a bit "dead behind the eyes" like braggers sometimes on photos. I think it's just that they're so used to staring at the ceiling most of the day with the odd 5 mins of "phone in face" time thrown in to break the day up for them. Poor boys deserve so much better. Hopefully she'll get called for the 9 month check up with the HV soon (if they still do that, my kids are in their teens now so milestones may have changed) and they can be properly checked. To many of us are thinking they are developmentally behind for it just to be "all children are different"
It’s the fact it’s both of them too. All babies are different of course. My babies were born 5 weeks early..one didn’t crawl just cruised and took first steps at 8.5 months, the other crawled everywhere and took first steps at 13 months but the point is, from 4 months old (corrective age 3 months old 😂)they were all over the place...rolling, shuffling back and forth...that haven’t been still since, even in their sleep they fidget 😂

She is so lucky she has the family support she does.

When my partner is gone for work I have to get 2 kids up and organised, drop one at nursery, one at school, go to work myself work a full shift, collect the kids again, make dinner, do homework and get both kids to bed. Which I'm sure you all need to do aswell.

I'm not a twin mum though so I guess it doesn't count.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s using Corrective age now?! Oh my arse Nikki, my 2nd daughter was born at 33 weeks and still hit the milestones and was sitting up, crawling, cruising and even walking by one ( not corrected age!) The one thing I find strange is that none of her family can see any of this?! She has a sister, whose had kids? Why hasn’t she said ‘go and get a quick check at the HV nik’ or similar. Shown her some things she could try with the boys. Or can they not say anything to her without her seeing her own arse?! I’m going to have to get this off my chest, I’m not bashing any other twin mums here but her whingeing about all this work she always goes on about, it’s just times two of everything and feed one then feed another etc it’s not rocket science. I have four under the age of 11, and trying to keep them all entertained and going places with things that will keep them all happy is so challenging. Can’t she just be grateful for once, and I mean really grateful not just saying the hyperbole on insta for likes. I just cannot deal with any more of her utter bullsh*t. She had kids as an accessory to her “perfect life” but it was harder than she thought, own it like the rest of us, and stop the excuses and the facade.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I didn't want to say it but my best friend always knew something was up with her middle son as he was always so happy to just lie there, never cried when left on his back and didn't take much interest in walking/crawling etc. He was diagnosed ASD at 3, he's 18 now and has been in special education/residential care pretty much his whole life. I'm 99% sure those boys are totally fine and just behind, but that 1% niggle would be burning a hole in my brain by now!

Oh she's chav through and through. My guess is fit hubby is quite middle class (evidence: golf is a very middle class sport and especially to have made a career out of) and she is chavtastically common (evidence: ermmm...the tats say it all...I'm assuming they'll be a woman stamp on her lower back too 🤣) so the bags, fillers, botox etc are her outward way of showing that she fits in and is now above others.
Her brother came across as chavvy at her baby gender reveal just remember thinking how innapropriate was his language in a live video- he was dead rough! I want to know more from the lady who almost dated "fit hubby" on Tinder!! On Gomi Chris aka "fit hubby" is called ratboy!!! Suits him!!! 🤣🤣

Her latest comment in her post about not having a birthday party for the boys but a party about how we've survived a year!! That women is a joke.
In every post there's always some kind of comment from her where we should all feel sorry for her because she has twins!! One earlier this morning about them being 9 months then her saying I get less sleep. She really does think she's got it so bad. She's is so lazy with the boys development it's utterly disgusting.
Thought they had an amazing sleep routine already? More porkies? Surely if they sleep that well she can get a nap or is she too busy on here or deleting negativity from Insta? Can't keep up with her moaning!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s using Corrective age now?! Oh my arse Nikki, my 2nd daughter was born at 33 weeks and still hit the milestones and was sitting up, crawling, cruising and even walking by one ( not corrected age!) The one thing I find strange is that none of her family can see any of this?! She has a sister, whose had kids? Why hasn’t she said ‘go and get a quick check at the HV nik’ or similar. Shown her some things she could try with the boys. Or can they not say anything to her without her seeing her own arse?! I’m going to have to get this off my chest, I’m not bashing any other twin mums here but her whingeing about all this work she always goes on about, it’s just times two of everything and feed one then feed another etc it’s not rocket science. I have four under the age of 11, and trying to keep them all entertained and going places with things that will keep them all happy is so challenging. Can’t she just be grateful for once, and I mean really grateful not just saying the hyperbole on insta for likes. I just cannot deal with any more of her utter bullsh*t. She had kids as an accessory to her “perfect life” but it was harder than she thought, own it like the rest of us, and stop the excuses and the facade.
👏👏👏

There’s 2 things I find strange....well, there’s more but these are top of that list today..
1. If I was her and I read the comments on here about being a lazy parent and not helping/encouraging my babies to develop, I’d be making a point to correct that and show that it wasn’t true! Yet, nothing.
2. With her constant family support, you’d think that maybe they’d say something?!?!
Family probably tit scared of saying anything - she deletes and blocks any conflict of interest on insta so I doubt she's approachable in person either. Narcissists will never allow their grandiose self-worth be questioned or tarnished.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
the way she speaks to her mom I dont think she will be giving any advice! theyre all afraid of her.....

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi been lurking a while but finally signed myself up 🙈 I am extremely concerned about the boys development. My son has mild CP but was still sitting completely and confidently unaided by 7months and rolling around the room none stop by 9months! I know all babies are different. Defo think something is wrong with Grayson- I keep watching her stories and watching his motor skills and they don’t look good! I would be getting them checked by now. 9 months babies should be confidently sat now and wanting to explore!!! Could tell Lawson has no upper body strength with how he was slumped in the doughnut on the stories!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
*Does anyone know how we can go about perhaps alerting a health professional? Perhaps safeguarding? It is really quite worrying? Any advice?

Reactions: 1
Is she not on the babycentre website? For both of my sons I was on there tracking everything from before birth and even now I get the bulletins. My youngest is going to be 4 later this year. Such a wealth of information there about what babies/children should be doing at each stage. The boys don't even seem to be doing much of what 5/6 month olds should be doing let alone for their adjusted age. It's so sad and worrying.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.