Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isaknows

I wouldn't usually post on these kind of forums as I have no interest in discussing whether a complete stranger has a favourite twin, or what their diet is. However, after watching Fopps latest video on her postpartum body, I can't not comment here.

I think Nikki needs to remember who her audience are, and that a huge proportion of them will either be:
Women who struggle with their weight.
Or women who face the heartbreaking reality of infertility.

I'm in disbelief as why anyone would want to position themselves in such a manner.
She could use her platform to share her experience of IVF to give other infertile women the hope and ssupport they so desperately need to get through a very dark period in their life. Yes Nikki was extremely blessed with two beautiful miracles, however many of her followers won't be as lucky, and I think this is something she seriously needs to consider while flaunting her size 8 figure and cesarean scar on the internet.

Nikki I know you'll read this as I don't believe someone as narcissistic as you won't religiously check what people say about you.
So this is to you. Please rethink your brand, as the image you're currently portraying is unrelatable, unrealistic and lacks empathy. I couldn't care less if your babies can sit yet, or if you eat a mugcake every day for the rest of your life, but please remember why you captured so many of your followers. Your body went through the most remarkable journey for you to become a mummy, so use that as your trademark. Be an IVF enthusiast, share your experiences, share your heartaches...the times you felt you were never going to the blessed with the miracle of reproduction, and share tips on how you got through those difficult days.

You have chosen to expose every part of your life on the internet yet you don't share the most vulnerable, yet relatable part. Be real, be humble, help people, use your platform to help, support and lift others.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
She’s not bothered about them being on track with their milestones, she’s on track with her weight loss and that’s what matters to her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

SHarris

Hi all. My first time posting, although I've been reading on here for quite sometime. She directed me because of that sob you tube video she put on. I matched with her husband years ago on Tinder (obviously before they met). He came across very strange and weird in his messages. He asked me for a date but obviously I declined and I kept on swiping. Happily settled now with someone very normal and whom I met through a friend so I am in no way jealous. However I randomly bumped in to him in a bar shortly after matching with him and believe me, he was just as weird in his chat face to face and had used the best pics possible for Tinder. I know many of you have noticed this on video's with him and also how inappropriate he is.
He was also more weighty, so it's clear the narcissist leopard print lover put him on a calorie controlled diet when she got her hands on him as he's slimmer now.
Also for the record I have a business degree and it was one of the easiest of the 3 degrees I have. I think she needs to go back and do her English literature and language again. Her spelling and grammar is so bad and she sounds so common when she's not trying to pretend she is posh. She's utterly embarrassing for so many reasons which I won't even go in to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Keepitreal66

So she went to a group on her own, cry me a f******g river! I’m sick to the back teeth of this whole perfect life bullshit that she’s portrays!

Where’s the posts on the struggle with colic or reflux or were both babies blessed to not have either? Where are the days when she’s had no sleep because the babies haven’t? Has she never had the babies scream or cry for hours on end where she feels like she’s loosing the will to live?
Why do they constantly live in car seats where everyone knows they shouldn’t be in them for prolonged periods of time?
Why does she need a new car when most people just put up with what they’ve got?
Why does she buy so much crap?
Don’t even get me started on this so called being a foodie. I’d hardly say a harvester is the epitome of fine dining and as if she has to phone ahead for a jacket potatoe, I mean!!!!

I could go on but I have feel a sense of relief so that will do for now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
You phone wasn’t turned off though was it little miss liar, because she blocked me. 😂 What an absolute vacuous idiot she is. Someone had posted a comment that didn’t agree with her posting the video so I responded. Next thing both comments are deleted. And I’m blocked. You’ve done me a favour tbh Fopps. If you can’t handle a question asking you what you are getting out of this, I wasn’t nasty, just asked a direct question, then you really are the fraud some of us know you to be. You’re a control freak who cannot stand anyone going against your way, good luck with that when Chris finally gets bored of you, and when the kids respond to their nanny more than their own crap mum. I might not have hundreds of people fawning over my fake boobs fake lips fake eyelashes on the Internet like you, but I’ve also not whored my kids out& left them wide open to no privacy, all for that youtube💰 Fopperholic- Twins left on the floor whilst she’s filming her Pelvic Floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I've debated whether to share this but fuck it I will, I have a disabled child with complex needs. Those boys are behind, my child didn’t sit up unsupported until 12 months, crawled at 15/18 months and has never walked. Nikki please please get the boys seen, there is no place for ego when it comes to things like this. They could be perfectly fine but it could also be a sign of something not right and in my case, further medical things/problems happening down the line. I don’t want to scaremonger but ffs have a chat with a health visitor at least.

Reactions: 28

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I don’t say this about many parents, I’m a family support worker, because everybody makes mistakes.....but she is an absolutely shit parent! From the chicken pox, taking them out with it, going to events with pregnant women, the shoes in the soft play, the constant in car seats, still not propping them upright to play, to now, this extreme routine! Why oh why did she try so hard to have babies. You forgive one thing, but this is a constant flow. She has so many followers that cling to her every word, the weight loss and unhealthy obsession with food was bad enough, but now all this with her boys.
I honestly think “mummy vloggers” should be banned, I would love a Piers Morgan debate about their need to vet negative comments and block people, but more importantly, they send out completely the wrong message and then attack anybody that says otherwise!
I try so hard to do my job and support families in crisis, but they see social media as the norm and it’s really scary the message that is being put across!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
And then we’ll get the whole ‘God I can’t believe i’m uploading this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A few years ago there’s NO WAY I would have!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even after I lost 3 stone in 3 months!!!!!!! But since having twins THATS TWO BABIES I just think so differently. I’m a size 8 now so thinner than I was before and just feel UHMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 27

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion ‘Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up straight!’

Reactions: 26

Wren27

Oh my days. 'I deserve some me time too don't I?'

I can't even deal. A huge paragraph about being who you were before kids. She honestly doesn't realise how lucky she is. Some mum's are bursting there arse 5 days a week leaving the house at 7am and not getting home until 6pm. Not even a sniff of me time. Also isn't her husband away for work?
Her reason for hating the train isn’t the fear of getting on the wrong one, it’s not having the control of the phone signal to delete any negative comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Does anyone else think Fopps looks like a blonde Kat Slater from Eastenders? Every time I see one of them, I just see the other 😂😂
Someone mentioned the footballer’s wife look and I can only see Fopps as Zoe Lucker in Footballer’s Wives. Yep, I am old enough to remember watching that show. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Would just like to say girls I’m 35 today and I’m eating my share of cake and Nikkis, because cake is fun, and nice and tastes better than your size 8 polyester obsession Fopps 😂 Carry on everyone ha x

• Heart
  • Haha

Wren27

Someone has commented on her Instagram asking why she deleted her comment, and that it’s unrealistic to only have positive comments on her posts 👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Shivers

VIP Member
I know from experience of working with money that those who actually have a lot of it never feel the need to brag about it. The ones that try to portray they have loads of it and buy ‘flashy’ items such as Gucci belts and bags and feel the need to show them off, like braggerholic, are generally not that well off or are using credit to maintain their lifestyle. I highly doubt she has the money in the bank to buy that sort of car outright.

It’s all smoke and mirrors with that one. She’s trying to make out she has a perfect life when actually it’s far from it and there are some serious issues she needs to sort out.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Does anyone else here also follow EmilieWaffles on Instagram?! I’ve just read her latest blog post linked from her account, and it’s heartbreaking to see someone wanting a child so much that has had another loss. The contrast from what airhead posted today, the whole self absorbed body focused vlogs, to someone who really wants to be a mum blog post, is really showing how far Nikki has veered from where she once was with her trying to conceive path. For someone who went through the IVF journey she isn’t humble, or grateful at all for her blessings now. Only appreciates her ‘washboard’ stomach. Plenty of ladies would give anything to be able to sit on the floor with their babies, help them sit up, play without cameras rolling for views and likes, and all she’s arsed about is how she looks. I’m totally disgusted by it.

What did you write? 😂
I just asked her what she actually wanted from posting her post partum body to the world, did she want a pat on the back, or was she thinking it was helpful. Because it wasn’t at all helpful to other mums, and was purely a self validating ego boosting exercise. It was gone within a few mins of posting! So she was obvs monitoring it like a hawk for any criticism, or anything other than someone kissing her backside! 🙄

Last edited:

Phoenix40

New thread idea...
‘Loves a Primark frock and if you don’t kiss her arse, she’ll delete and block!’

• Heart
  • Haha

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Found it. So Grayson could sit up a bit nearly 3 months ago?! I'm either calling b.s. on that original post which if you have to lie to say your kids are more advanced show you are a bit competitive or if he's not made any progress from 'sitting up a bit' in 3 months then that is definitely cause for concern!
View attachment 21483
No show off Susan’s in her circle 😂😂😂 except for her and her Gucci belt, I can buy a brand new 4x4 outright, I have a PT trainer.....,but no show off Susan’s, just all normal, average people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22