Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting info actually on the baby centre website. Even going by their ‘corrected’ age of 8 months they are still behind;

Eight months
Achieved skills (most babies can do)

• Sits without support
  • Says "dada" and "mama" to both parents (isn't specific)
  • Begins to crawl
  • Passes object from hand to hand

Emerging skills (half of babies can do)

• Stands while holding on to something
  • Crawls well

Advanced skills (a few babies can do)

• Pulls self to standing position, cruises around furniture while holding on
  • Picks things up with thumb-and-finger pincer grasp
  • Indicates wants with gestures

Reactions: 7
I reckon the boys are completely fine, just Nikki is lazy and would rather have them still. It's a shame.

So I decided to go and view Chelsea the other twin mum people mentioned before, wow she is lovely and normal compare to old Fopps. Her sons are about to turn 1, so I scrolled back to around April time and there is a video of them crawling around at 10 months.

Scrolled back further. They were born at 34 weeks, had a 13 day hospital stay, feeding tubes and everything.

Now Chelsea deserves a medal and a pat on the back.

Nikki deserves a kick up the arse.

Reactions: 19
*Does anyone know how we can go about perhaps alerting a health professional? Perhaps safeguarding? It is really quite worrying? Any advice?
Safeguarding wouldn’t touch it, as they aren’t being “neglected” to a level that puts them at risk of harm. Yes, they are developmentally neglected, unless their is something medically to state otherwise. They will be due a check at clinic, unless ages have changed! Hopefully it will be picked up on and if she doesn’t attend, it would have to be followed up until the boys are seen! I also hope they look at Nikki’s mental health, as much as it could just be lazy parenting, it could be more. The front could be just that and she could be struggling!

Reactions: 5
I wonder how many Instagram stories of her screeching at the kids we will be graced with today.

• Haha
I wonder how many Instagram stories of her screeching at the kids we will be graced with today.
You never know she may actually surprise and respect their privacy a little, and give them some social media free time 🤷🏼‍♀️ Now in the real world........🤣🤣

As we’ve all said before, all babies develop at different rates but Hannah’s (hd_sw15) little Eden is starting to sit unaided at five months.

I can’t help but agree with other posters and say that Nikki is just lazy and it’s easier for her to have babies that lie still for 23 hours a day.

Reactions: 10
I just find it unbelievable that someone SO anal about her appearance/own life is coming across so horrifically blasé about her very longed-for kids development?!
If that was me instead of asking "who watched love Island" or "who wants to see me in the bleeping nip" I'd be asking for tips and games on how to get them moving!

But then again I do care about my children more than social media🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I just find it unbelievable that someone SO anal about her appearance/own life is coming across so horrifically blasé about her very longed-for kids development?!
If that was me instead of asking "who watched love Island" or "who wants to see me in the bleeping nip" I'd be asking for tips and games on how to get them moving!

But then again I do care about my children more than social media🤔
I was being nosey through her comments this morning, she has responded to a friend twin mum who’s party she had been invited too. I had a mooch, as you do, her twins were born in December, they are sitting with no support and look active and engaged. I don’t get, as a woman desperate to be a mother, how you wouldn’t think why aren’t my boys doing that! I know she says about not comparing etc, but they don’t seem to be reaching any! I know I said in a previous post, it could be medical and I hope the boys are ok, but totally agree with you! She needs to stop vetting social media, spending so much tome at the gym and doing pointless landfill hauls, and be a mummy!!! Encourage and support her boys!

I was being nosey through her comments this morning, she has responded to a friend twin mum who’s party she had been invited too. I had a mooch, as you do, her twins were born in December, they are sitting with no support and look active and engaged. I don’t get, as a woman desperate to be a mother, how you wouldn’t think why aren’t my boys doing that! I know she says about not comparing etc, but they don’t seem to be reaching any! I know I said in a previous post, it could be medical and I hope the boys are ok, but totally agree with you! She needs to stop vetting social media, spending so much tome at the gym and doing pointless landfill hauls, and be a mummy!!! Encourage and support her boys!
Yeah had a nosey too and they twins are only 6 months old and sitting up unsupported. They look so far advanced compared to braggerholics boys. She canny use the I've got 2 excuse cause so has that mother and her twins are thriving.

Reactions: 6
My son was born the same week as her twins so she’ll definitely have 9 month HV very soon.

I reckon she has been to the doctors to discuss their development, because I actually think she’s probably quite a competitive type person and would really want them to be more advanced so she could brag about it, but she just wouldn’t want to share it on Instagram because it’s not ‘perfect’!

I think she’s got a bit of a fear of them being let loose, she seems to think that they need to be constantly contained either in the jumper or the donut etc, what’s wrong with just leaving them to roll around on the carpet or their mat?

Reactions: 14
I think she’s got a bit of a fear of them being let loose, she seems to think that they need to be constantly contained either in the jumper or the donut etc, what’s wrong with just leaving them to roll around on the carpet or their mat?
She's got to have the contained for 2 reasons. She can't bare the idea of them making a mess in a grey show home house and if she let them roll around she'd actually have to watch and play with them. That's why she's got the play pen so she can contain them in that soon! I've got 3 aged 7, 3 and 7 months and never once have I thought "I know, you're on the move now, let's stick you in a cage...sorry play pen"

• Haha
So she thinks this is her husbands twin 😂😂😂 she really does think her hubby is God's gift. That other guy is wae hotter, her hubby looks so creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That belly button tattoo is another level of chav 👌🏻😂
just my opinion but i hate all tattoos especially on women and yes i am a woman

*Does anyone know how we can go about perhaps alerting a health professional? Perhaps safeguarding? It is really quite worrying? Any advice?
the problem i if anyone reports she will be like...oh my haters online have been threatening to report me, they were earlyand probaly lie to the HV about what she does with them blah f***ing blah...im such a good mother i take them to costa and monkey music...where they lay on the floor blah blah BS

So she thinks this is her husbands twin 😂😂😂 she really does think her hubby is God's gift. That other guy is wae hotter, her hubby looks so creepy.
View attachment 21333
both need a shave

Last edited:
She portrays a perfect life, eager to get back to her pre-oregnancy weight. She shows her house when it looks perfect, no real mess of 2 babies. Always full makeup on, hair immaculate. I don’t find her relatable at all.
I don’t know about you but in my house we have the chair. Pulled up with clothes lol

Reactions: 2
View attachment 21333
I laughed out loud when I read the twin thing here! You wish Nicki! Just shows how deluded. Also never really posted much about Chris and work before but as soon as there’s some eye candy, she’s all over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Then trying to convince people by saying with the hats off you would see it 🤣 in your dreams nikki. Your husbands a creep.

• Haha
Saying her husband is such a hard worker...er, so is everyone else's and their work most likely is 100 times harder than teaching people to play golf. My husband plays golf too but he also works hard pulling cables through walls among other things. So bore off Flopperholic.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.