Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just proves what everyone has been saying about how dangerous she is and how unsafe the boys are in her care. What the actual fudge channel mum promoting this woman who cant put her phone down for long enough to keep her children safe. Did he actually fall off? Because if he did has she been the responsibile enough parent to actually get him checked out? I doubt it as it would interfere with her routine.

Her priority routine should be keeping those babies safe... SHE ANGERS ME TO THE MAX
If you press it towards the end of the story, he is right on the edge and unless she quickly grabbed his arm he would have gone. She didn’t panic or throw her phone, like any instinct would have told you to do. She is relentless and gets dangerously worse. We all make mistakes, but why is he so close to the edge when he can roll?!

Reactions: 5
If you press it towards the end of the story, he is right on the edge and unless she quickly grabbed his arm he would have gone. She didn’t panic or throw her phone, like any instinct would have told you to do. She is relentless and gets dangerously worse. We all make mistakes, but why is he so close to the edge when he can roll?!
Exactly unless it was his first time ever rolling but even so he should not be near the edge

Dont even think theres half a tattie there either. 😂 xx
I think you are right

Reactions: 3
That bedding, urghh! With all that bling, that’s never been on a hot wash! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Roughly 8 chips, a tiny homemade lean burger and about 2grams of cheese, that's a childs meal. Probably 250 calories in that. Its embarrassing she's even posted that. SW needs to get rid of her. All I ever think is that she must be such a boring friend and wife. It's lovely to sit with the girls/husband and eat what the hell you want every so often. The fact she thinks she will get fat from having one pudding goes to show she has a disorder. Instead she will sit there and watch her hubby eat his.

Reactions: 12
Every time I see them laying there so still I think it’s crazy I could never imagine any of mine being like that at their age! But I think we’ve all said it before it’s suits her this way doesn’t it! Easy life! She can do her posing in the mirror taking pics for Instagram editing videos etc. The epitome of lazy parent for me was when they were tiny and she used to have them sat in front of baby tv all day and they even had an extra video baby monitor for downstairs to watch them from THE NEXT ROOM 🤦🏼‍♀️ This woman I mean really!! I honestly believe they have had kids because it’s the next logical step

• Haha
I think she needs some proper support and a proper talking with. The iffy maternal instinct and lack of, seemingly, genuine interaction just sets off alarm bells for me because I was so similar and I was hiding how much I was struggling.

I'm surprised they've not got flat heads. My daughter had this and it was only because she had neck problems due to her birth. I really don't understand her. My boy was nearly walking at 10 months, he couldn't bloody wait to get going! They really are your little mates when they start walking. Yes they can be complete pains but this is when you start to see their personalities! And her saying that twin mums are superwoman! Omg, it's like when she said you really are blessed if you have 2, wtf! I had one for a long time and comments like this really used to hurt me. Are you really not a mum if you have one child? Go and piss off you stupid silly woman! bleeping channel mum and slimming world you should be ashamed! This is not appropriate behaviour and she is not a role model for other mums! First time mums or multiple mummies please do not let this silly woman make you feel like crap. She has restricted her babies growth so she can apply her dodgy make up and make her crappy SW meals in peace. Shes an utter disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That child definitely fell off the bed!

Hot husband? Where? The guy on her stories is must definitely not! Rather greasy and needs his teeth looking at!
#justbeinghonest

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That child definitely fell off the bed!

Hot husband? Where? The guy on her stories is must definitely not! Rather greasy and needs his teeth looking at!
#justbeinghonest
I agree he definitely fell. I cannot get my head round her seemingly not reacting to it. It's almost like they are not people with feelings etc to her just another couple of accessories.

Reactions: 7
"You're not a real mum unless you're a twin mum" up there with the "you've not given birth if you've had a section" brigade. Talking of that she used to get on my tits when she was pregnant and on her whole no bad stories, positivity trip.
Her whole bitching-passive agressive-laugh at the end of every sentence because I'm not bothered what you say about my routine-but say it again and I'll stab you moan yesterday got on my tits too (ooh I'm starting a rant now 😂)
AND...She once compared "fit husband" to the Liverpool keeper Allison...nah he's quite fit love, hubby ain't all that!

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree he definitely fell. I cannot get my head round her seemingly not reacting to it. It's almost like they are not people with feelings etc to her just another couple of accessories.
I am struggling with that too, I have watched it back a few times, he must have fell. But even if he didn’t, there was no reaction, just her hand calmly moving over and the story stopped?

Reactions: 3
I noticed that, it’s like he wasn’t allowed to touch him 🙈 he wasn’t anywhere near his hair!
Two boys.. she’s going to have to get used to the fighting, she can’t keep them separated forever, she’s so controlling wouldn’t surprise me if the rebelled massively anyway!

She should have had a cat instead of babies because she clearly doesn't have time for babies and she could feed them, water them and rub their tummies... Job done
If she did that to my two (not twins though :ROFLMAO:) very loving and placid moggies they would either bash her off or run away.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.