Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her latest post? Quit her job to spend as much time as possible with them 😂 ok Nikki 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Ahh, the thumbs up, couldn't have put it better!
What's with the a lot less sleep comment too. Nikki, you've e been harping on they both sleep through for 12 hours each night. You know, because twins *need* routine (eye roll).

Reactions: 11
She has such a brass neck - spending time with them and a lot less sleep? 😂 Seems she now has more “me” time and more sleep than ever! I hope they go through a hellish one year sleep regression which makes her so tired she starts stuffing her face with cake and mars bars for energy like the rest of us mere mortals, but somehow I doubt it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hang on, shouldn't she be showing us a 9 month comparison of her body like she did at 8 months...?
Also, what's with the corrective age? Is she trying to justify them not moving...

I thought exactly the same, i bet she’s trying to justify them not doing much by saying “corrected age” as I don’t recall her ever using that term before. She also managed a whole post without putting apostrophes in “boys”, “lots” or “months” and without saying “could of” which also makes me think she’s reading here!

Reactions: 11
I almost made it to lunchtime without an eye roll...darn, I’ll try again tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I almost made it to lunchtime without an eye roll...darn, I’ll try again tomorrow.
Ha! I’ve just done exactly the same, whilst almost gagging on my lunch. Yet no negative comments on the post again... 🙄

Reactions: 4
First post after several weeks of lurking 😂

It's embarrassingly obvious now shes reading these threads as her content is addressing much of what is said here.

I have a 2 and 4 year old and it's bloody hard. I have to build up the strength just for a trip to the shops 😂😂😂 She's not going to know what's hit her when they're running in different directions, turning themselves inside out cos you gave them the wrong coloured bowl, scream murder cos you made them clean their teeth and generally bully you and treat you like their personal slave 🤔🤣

For this reason I'll remain a follower to see how she copes with actual hard work.

I dont watch any of the YouTube vids. I watched one once out of curiosity and it bored me to tears. She needs to lead a more varied life if she wants to be able to provide interesting content. Or get a personality.
The Crafty Fox on insta is brilliant. Her house is so interesting and inspiring and her stories are brutally honest about parenthood. Take a look Nicki!

• Haha
So even at their “corrected” ages they are still not sitting, attempting to sit, being propped up to sit! They roll, but don’t have any strength to push up to attempt anything!
And Nikki, we don’t need an itinerary that you need “2” of everything whenever you go out. At 9 months we get you have 2, we get you have twins, just say you are getting yourself and the boys ready to go out! Simples......

Reactions: 9
Those boys have got no hope of sitting up on their own unless she encourages it by propping them up. It’s not hard all she needs to do is put some pillows behind them on the bed or on the sofa or on the play mat?! I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t want them to have a look at what’s going on around them instead of staring at the ceiling!!

So even at their “corrected” ages they are still not sitting, attempting to sit, being propped up to sit! They roll, but don’t have any strength to push up to attempt anything!
And Nikki, we don’t need an itinerary that you need “2” of everything whenever you go out. At 9 months we get you have 2, we get you have twins, just say you are getting yourself and the boys ready to go out! Simples......
I thought this... i also thought if they are going to see friends so they are out for quite a while.. at 9 months do they not need food/snacks? Bib? Spoons? Sippy cup? Water? Toys?

Reactions: 6
This!! Yes 👏 it's as if she thinks she's the first person in the world to have twin babies!! My nan had a 10 month old when she had my mum and her twin! And she managed just fine...
Get over yourself Fopp. Less me time, more support, stimulation and encouragement for the boys and their development!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh she's definitely reading here as we were talking about their corrected age last week. Even if you take corrected age into account, they were born beginning of Sept and 5 weeks early. Adding 5 weeks on would still make them older than my youngest who was end of Oct. And I know the whole develop at their own rate blah blah but even then they're still massively behind. I think mine has been sitting up for about 2 months now unaided and is crawling and cruising. Like I've said if she does read here please take them the HV for a quick chat about their development. They're far too placid for this age and there are so many causes of that that if I was her I'd want crossing off to put my mind at rest!

Reactions: 7
First post after several weeks of lurking 😂

It's embarrassingly obvious now shes reading these threads as her content is addressing much of what is said here.

I have a 2 and 4 year old and it's bloody hard. I have to build up the strength just for a trip to the shops 😂😂😂 She's not going to know what's hit her when they're running in different directions, turning themselves inside out cos you gave them the wrong coloured bowl, scream murder cos you made them clean their teeth and generally bully you and treat you like their personal slave 🤔🤣

For this reason I'll remain a follower to see how she copes with actual hard work.

I dont watch any of the YouTube vids. I watched one once out of curiosity and it bored me to tears. She needs to lead a more varied life if she wants to be able to provide interesting content. Or get a personality.
The Crafty Fox on insta is brilliant. Her house is so interesting and inspiring and her stories are brutally honest about parenthood. Take a look Nicki!
Bet she will give her a follow you know just to see her content cus she never compares does she? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those boys have got no hope of sitting up on their own unless she encourages it by propping them up. It’s not hard all she needs to do is put some pillows behind them on the bed or on the sofa or on the play mat?! I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t want them to have a look at what’s going on around them instead of staring at the ceiling!!

I thought this... i also thought if they are going to see friends so they are out for quite a while.. at 9 months do they not need food/snacks? Bib? Spoons? Sippy cup? Water? Toys?
It’s easier for her to have them looking at the ceiling! Wait for the play pen to come out 🙄. She will start playing the corrected age card to justify her own actions (as always!) but itmakes no difference. There were mo
Concerns when they were born, they weren’t kept in, she said everything was fine at birth and they were home in days. Unless something has changed? She admits not going to clinic, as it doesn’t suit her, as she works the afternoon and clinic is the same morning!! Its sad, because she honestly doesn’t realise how much they are being held back.

Reactions: 3
I’m almost certain she reads here but that’s what I find strange.... she picks out the small snippet of discussion that will help justify why her boys are appearing developmentally delayed, suddenly labelling them with a ‘corrective age’ concept when talking about them.. she ignores the advice we have discussed (which in all honesty is common sense) and even if she hates the fact we’ve pointed it out, you’d think she’d still take some of it on board.. reminds me of the time when she made a video to address an important issue (which we all thought was something baby related) but ended up being about her money and not living off her husband?!??

Reactions: 6
It’s easier for her to have them looking at the ceiling! Wait for the play pen to come out 🙄. She will start playing the corrected age card to justify her own actions (as always!) but itmakes no difference. There were mo
Concerns when they were born, they weren’t kept in, she said everything was fine at birth and they were home in days. Unless something has changed? She admits not going to clinic, as it doesn’t suit her, as she works the afternoon and clinic is the same morning!! Its sad, because she honestly doesn’t realise how much they are being held back.
I'm calling b.s. on that one too! I don't know about you but my walking distance clinic has 3 sessions a week and if I can't make them then there are ones every day of the week within a short drive. She hardly lives out in the sticks and she does have a range rover to get her about. She either can't be arsed or is afraid that someone who won't kiss her arse will tell her as it is!
At the end of the day she's not arsed that they lie on their backs and can't sit etc...because that's easy!

Reactions: 4
I just looked back at pictures when my son was 9 months old and he was already standing up but not quite walking. He walked at 11 months. I know that children shouldn't really be compared but those babies are far behind developmentally. It's so sad that all this woman does is worry about the gym, shopping hauls and SW. I thought she really wanted those babies? No 9 month old should just be there like that. Even that thing she put on the arm of darker haired baby was something that you'd give to a three month old so of course he'd pull it off. There are so many toys that would encourage them to chase things even if it's just by commando crawling like my son did at first. The whole crap about not doing tummy time because they hated it on a post ages ago annoyed me. They don't like it but they get used to it and it's for their own good. Then there are these stupid witches who praise her for everything she does. She's not doing a thing worthy of the name mum. Here we go again with yet another Costa! witch please!!

Reactions: 13
I just looked back at pictures when my son was 9 months old and he was already standing up but not quite walking. He walked at 11 months. I know that children shouldn't really be compared but those babies are far behind developmentally. It's so sad that all this woman does is worry about the gym, shopping hauls and SW. I thought she really wanted those babies? No 9 month old should just be there like that. Even that thing she put on the arm of darker haired baby was something that you'd give to a three month old so of course he'd pull it off. There are so many toys that would encourage them to chase things even if it's just by commando crawling like my son did at first. The whole crap about not doing tummy time because they hated it on a post ages ago annoyed me. They don't like it but they get used to it and it's for their own good. Then there are these stupid witches who praise her for everything she does. She's not doing a thing worthy of the name mum. Here we go again with yet another Costa! witch please!!
I know those wrist and feet things are useless after about 3 months. Sticking one on a 9 month old was just comedy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I could understand it if one twin was sitting or crawling and the other was further behind because all babies develop at different rates. It bothers me that neither twin can sit up or has any strength to push up through their arms. They aren't going to do It without help. You say they don't like tummy time but how do you know? Babies often grizzle when your trying something different but you don't just give in and say they don't like it. The only saving grace so far us that they get to build some strength in their legs once a week swimming. I suspect whichever twin she holds in the pool isn't allowed to splash around in case her hair gets wet or her mascara runs.

Reactions: 7
I'm calling b.s. on that one too! I don't know about you but my walking distance clinic has 3 sessions a week and if I can't make them then there are ones every day of the week within a short drive. She hardly lives out in the sticks and she does have a range rover to get her about. She either can't be arsed or is afraid that someone who won't kiss her arse will tell her as it is!
At the end of the day she's not arsed that they lie on their backs and can't sit etc...because that's easy!
I think you are right with the being called out, you make an effort and go if you are that bothered. Her first group is 3.30pm, give an hour or so to set up. How can you not make a morning clinic? She is up, it’s not like they lie in till mid day!! It’s pure laziness and like you say, no arse licking.
I would love to know what her “twin” friends are up to. She only ever shows pictures of them all lying down together or the boys on their own when she meets up with them! Surely they haven’t all got “twins” that just lie there?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.