Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest post on the grid, she may have blocked one account but I still have another 😂😂, the first thing she points out is how the couple on the train look!! Yes, look!! Not they were a nice couple, they were good to talk too, she has to refer to how beautiful they were and how they smelt! I can actually see her walking up and down public transport to ensure the people she sits with fit her standards. I can also see her vetting her children’s friends, so she is in with the in crowd!! Unbelievably sad post Nikki!
It’s all about the aesthetic and how people look to her! How she can be employed by a company who welcome are meant to be about inclusion, all shapes and sizes is beyond me! The thing that made me think she is obsessed with the “perfect look” (in her head) wasnt just her own vacuous self obsession, it was in the vlog with the Q&A with her mum. They were talking about her mums other grandkids, when her mum mentioned her niece, Nikki straight off the bat said “she’s stunning she’s tall, slim and blonde” she was talking about a young girl here, she clicked I think then and said “it isn’t about what she looks like though she’s kind too” I just thought there and then this woman has issues. I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with her young niece being stunning etc but to base people on and reduce people to just how they look is a very sad trait to have. She’s done it on her latest story about one of the mums she met too, singling her out because she’s blonde white teeth slim figure etc. She’s like a weird version of mean girls, and can’t let go of her youth?! State of them cheap looking heels she had on too, obvs had to be higher than anyone else’s, she’s just too try hard, and comes off looking ridiculous 🤢

Reactions: 9
I’ve joined today just because I can’t believe what I’ve just seen! I’ve never known anyone love themselves as much as she does! That video is so disrespectful on so many levels! Seriously who does she think she is! How has she got so many followers?! I just don’t understand it! She’s so stuck up herself it’s untrue, she clearly favours a twin, she lies constantly, brags 24/7, lies about plastic surgery, moans she has no time for herself but is always out at the gym or on shopping hauls, flaunting herself around without a care in the world! Slimming world should be ashamed to have someone like her representing them! She is NOT what slimming world stands for! She’s an absolute embarrassment!!!

Mrs “I’ve never had lip fillers!” Big fat LOL!!!!! She tries soooooo hard!
She's a liar, she has 100% had lip fillers. The reason I know this is because I have and can see the tell tale sign of the filler ridge above the upper lip line. Why not just be honest and admit it?!

Reactions: 4
Did
The latest post on the grid, she may have blocked one account but I still have another 😂😂, the first thing she points out is how the couple on the train look!! Yes, look!! Not they were a nice couple, they were good to talk too, she has to refer to how beautiful they were and how they smelt! I can actually see her walking up and down public transport to ensure the people she sits with fit her standards. I can also see her vetting her children’s friends, so she is in with the in crowd!! Unbelievably sad post Nikki!
Does she have another account?

Their age will probably be adjusted by 5 weeks to account for arrival at 35 weeks (late premmies)
That's still pushing a reason for the fact they're not at least sitting up unaided ( making them just at 8 months on adjusted age).
With the crawling, my niece is 11months and not at the crawling stage,where as my daughter who's 2 weeks older than her can cruise and stand up on her own.
Hope this helps everyone. 🙂

Reactions: 3
With the right interaction and help they should easily be sitting up by now! My little boy was due the same week as her twins but came very early at 29 weeks! He sits up and pulls himself up and overall is a lot more advanced than hers considering they’re the same “age!” She will just use that as an excuse!

Reactions: 8
She’s bloody awful isn’t she!? I can only imagine how she treats the members at her slimming world group who don’t quite take her fancy

Reactions: 6
Being 5 weeks early has nothing to do with it, even adjusted they are lay there like dormant fish. Babies of 8 months should be rolling or at least attempting to move. They don’t have to crawl but they don’t sit or even move

• Heart
Reactions: 8
With the right interaction and help they should easily be sitting up by now! My little boy was due the same week as her twins but came very early at 29 weeks! He sits up and pulls himself up and overall is a lot more advanced than hers considering they’re the same “age!” She will just use that as an excuse!
EX-bleeping-ACTLY! Those poor children have no stimulation and proper interaction. When my youngest child comes to me, I put the phone away and focus on him and he's a preschooler. When my eldest comes, I do the same. I'm not a perfect parent because they do get on my nerves sometimes but I get over those feelings too and look after them before myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She'll be raging with jealousy with the stunning lady whose pregnant with twin girls. She looks insane for about to drop. A lady with twins , another kid and pregnant with twins again. Braggaholic canny play the "I've got 2 so I'm soooooo busy card"
Friends for life apparently, I'd love to know what they really thought of her 😂

P.S her knees are horrid 🤣😂🤣😂

Her knees even look like they dont like her 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She'll be raging with jealousy with the stunning lady whose pregnant with twin girls. She looks insane for about to drop. A lady with twins , another kid and pregnant with twins again. Braggaholic canny play the "I've got 2 so I'm soooooo busy card"
Friends for life apparently, I'd love to know what they really thought of her 😂

P.S her knees are horrid 🤣😂🤣😂

Her knees even look like they dont like her 😂😂😂
View attachment 19417
Those knees look so miserable in a diet of mug cake! Bet she's like Brogan Tate with all the best friends you never hear of again!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The boys are like, “yay, look Mummy’s home!”

FFS Nikki, put your phone down...run in, pick them up and hug them... making sure there’s a video for Instagram is not the priority here! This is what grinds my gears about her....like this pic, I’m sure that’s what she looks like to them 90% of the time!!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I really dont think theres been a day since the boys were born shes not uploaded to social media. They wont know her without a phone in her hand. It's sad. Even a family day is a day in the life for all her arse licking followers to see. Nothing is private.
If you had to watch all her YouTube videos you'll be able to write her whole life story.

Reactions: 6
The boys are like, “yay, look Mummy’s home!”

FFS Nikki, put your phone down...run in, pick them up and hug them... making sure there’s a video for Instagram is not the priority here! This is what grinds my gears about her....like this pic, I’m sure that’s what she looks like to them 90% of the time!!
Mummy looks like an iphone....with a Gucci belt naturally!!

• Haha
I do wonder if this generation of mothers will regret living their lives through social media.

I can’t believe that instead of rushing in to see her babies and cuddling them straightaway, she chose to get her phone out 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 12
Has anyone actually complained to sw about her because this last week her content is seriously making me want to. Due to join for the 600th time (all my own fault - no excuses) but to be honest lately she’s made me feel like I don’t want to

Reactions: 7
I dont upload pics or videos of my kids to social media. In this day and age we need to protect them more.

Do you think when she needs to calm them down, she needs to sellotape the phone to her face so they know it's her 😂😂😂

Has anyone actually complained to sw about her because this last week her content is seriously making me want to. Due to join for the 600th time (all my own fault - no excuses) but to be honest lately she’s made me feel like I don’t want to
Go to WW. I done SW for years was really successful but needed a change. It's been the best thing I've done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.