Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of “Off to a mummy event” when her baby has chicken pox, and her husband’s away. Wow they really are parents of the year. How dare her babies get in the way of her social life. Yawn.
This is so spot on. Clearly the irony of it doesn't even register with her. Of course all parents deserve a break and everyone needs a night out/day off now and then but she constantly leaves them and it just beggars belief that she would go to a mummy event to preach about parenting I'm guessing whilst her baby is sick.

Reactions: 8
She’s constantly on about me time. I haven’t had a day off since July 2018. She’s had more time away in 8 months than me and I’ve been a parent since 2009.

Reactions: 13
Million percent not defending the fopp but does it make any difference that they were early? Like by corrected age they aren't quite as old as they are by DOB. So mayyyybe they aren't quite at the sitting up unaided stage and flipping over like mad? My son was due almost the same day as them and he's only just started sitting up properly unaided and in the last few weeks he went mental flipping all over the place and backward bum shuffling. Maybe they're just not quite there based on corrected age? I dunno. Like I say, not defending her at all, she really pickles my cheese but god knows it's bloody hard this mumlife so just thought I'd throw it out there?!
I was thinking same thing werent they about a month early? But even so they should be doing more those bath seats are for babies under 6months and she is a prize bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is early to be fair, any baby born before 37 weeks is rightly so premature. Knock her for anything but not science and facts

Reactions: 4
It is early to be fair, any baby born before 37 weeks is rightly so premature. Knock her for anything but not science and facts
Sorry i didn’t realise I’d stumbled into an obstetrics forum or babycentre FFS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
To be fair they were premature then, so 5 weeks early. So you would correct them by that. I don’t think we should snark on that personally
My eldest was earlier than he should be by about that amount of time and he was doing everything he was meant to be doing by the time he was 8 months. So I think it is a case of lazy parenting rather than anything else.

Reactions: 7
Oh I’m not doubting she’s a lazy parent at all, she very much is. It’s just when people want opinion over fact it’s a bit dumb

Reactions: 2
My sister’s twin girls were born at 34 weeks weighing 3.5 lbs each. With love, attention & encouragement from us all they reached their milestones the same as other full-term babies the same age. It’s entirely possible.

• Heart
Oh I’m not doubting she’s a lazy parent at all, she very much is. It’s just when people want opinion over fact it’s a bit dumb
Even if you count them as 5 weeks prem it would still make their corrected age as like 8 months? I agree yes they were early - my twins were born at 36 weeks so early aswell

Reactions: 4
She can’t stop squeezing her boys as she missed them so much? Pull the other one, I doubt she missed them and she’s obviously not squeezing them when she’s posting numerous photos on Instagram! And she really needs some sleep? Oh what a hard life! Also, on the issue of the children’s development - I know that all children develop at different rates, and twins/ preemies might be a bit slower, but the problem is that she really doesn’t seem to be doing much to help them. Of course that normally wouldn’t be anyone’s business, but if you post every little thing on Instagram, pimp your children out for freebies, are part of Channel mum and try to offer people parenting advice then people have every right to criticise.

Reactions: 13
My sister’s twin girls were born at 34 weeks weighing 3.5 lbs each. With love, attention & encouragement from us all they reached their milestones the same as other full-term babies the same age. It’s entirely possible.
That’s brilliant, it’s not easy My youngest was early & struggled in the beginning couldn’t bf, really struggled with bottles etc but he thrived eventually when he could eat food he walked at 10 months

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s fair to compare babies, they all develop in their own time.
True but even when they reach a certain stage, there are basic things they should be doing for that stage. At 8 months whether they're early or not, rolling over and sitting up should be something that they're able to do.

The latest post on the grid, she may have blocked one account but I still have another 😂😂, the first thing she points out is how the couple on the train look!! Yes, look!! Not they were a nice couple, they were good to talk too, she has to refer to how beautiful they were and how they smelt! I can actually see her walking up and down public transport to ensure the people she sits with fit her standards. I can also see her vetting her children’s friends, so she is in with the in crowd!! Unbelievably sad post Nikki!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Her spelling is atrocious. 'not a prison or hostal'... no dumbass the word is hostel. Trying to kiss ass to all these people she met yesterday stinks of desperation. She needs to get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.