Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure how "good friends" they all were. They don't often comment on each other's posts and I haven't seen a meet up in a while.
Now that gemma I can admire for her body. She's been smashing out boot camp and a 40 miler and still fits in nutella on toast.
Yes I totally agree. Gemma is a true aspiration and Nikki just makes me think how depressing it must be to obsess about food and your figure 24/7

Reactions: 2
Omg she actually stayed in London overnight rather than choosing to spend time with her sick baby - it just gets worse
Yep, I couldn't believe it. No wonder she has played down Grayson's CP all week, she knew she was going away on Saturday night. She is so unbelievably selfish and seems to have no maternal feelings at all.

Reactions: 16
That’s probably why she hasn’t posted many pics of them in the last few days so no-one can see how spotty the poor little boy really is....therefore after all the justifications she’s made on her decisions this week, all is well in Foppsville.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she has to video the moment she sees the boys for the first time after dumping them on her mum for some precious me time? Oh come on!!!!! Even her mum's only got them laid on the floor with a few little toys! Fgs.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Wow I’m worried about them boys. Lay there flat doing naff all. My baby is the same age and is crawling all over, hasn't lay flat for months! It’s not normal.

• Sad
Million percent not defending the fopp but does it make any difference that they were early? Like by corrected age they aren't quite as old as they are by DOB. So mayyyybe they aren't quite at the sitting up unaided stage and flipping over like mad? My son was due almost the same day as them and he's only just started sitting up properly unaided and in the last few weeks he went mental flipping all over the place and backward bum shuffling. Maybe they're just not quite there based on corrected age? I dunno. Like I say, not defending her at all, she really pickles my cheese but god knows it's bloody hard this mumlife so just thought I'd throw it out there?!

I wouldn’t say they were early enough for this to make a difference. They literally don’t move. They act like 4 month olds. They are like nearly 9 months aren’t they!
Yeh good point, just wanted to try and be fair 😂🙈 to be honest I felt a bit stupid because it wasn't until this last couple of weeks that I clicked that I should be sitting him up and sitting behind him a little but letting go gradually longer etc. I know that sounds pathetic and I'm ashamed to admit it, but first time mum (sound like hinch I'm just learning huns) I didn't fully appreciate when I'd need to start making him sit more than lay and play, you know? But, equally I will agree that them laying and bouncy chairing is a hell of a lot easier and you get more done so perhaps it is more of a conscious selfish move to leave them as they are?!

And once again it’s all about her not all “I missed you boys” straight away it’s “did you miss mummy did you miss me” 🙄 Total narcissist. Also did you notice how Grayson responded first because he’s used to his mums attention more, and Lawson is just looking round to his nan for reassurance before he smiles and kicks. And dear god what was was the knee thing about, putting a smiley on your knee because someone mentioned it, wtaf?! She’s nearly 40 fgs and acts so childish, she’s totally off her rocker.

Reactions: 9
What made me giggle, was she harped on about wearing that short green outfit out and she didn’t care what people think blah blah blah, then seemed to be wearing something else when she was actually out!

I think she did have the green playsuit on. I follow another channel mum and she posted a photo and Fopp is in it with the green playsuit. None of the others in the pictures I've seen have anything as 'look at me, look at me' on.

Reactions: 3
To be fair they were premature then, so 5 weeks early. So you would correct them by that. I don’t think we should snark on that personally

Reactions: 1
What gestation were they born at?
I’m sure they were born at 35 weeks, common for twins to come early and 37 weeks is classed as full term and not early. So I don’t think it would make a massive difference! My twins were born at 36 weeks and hit all their milestones. I could never even imagine them laying still for longer than a few seconds at 9 months!

I think she did have the green playsuit on. I follow another channel mum and she posted a photo and Fopp is in it with the green playsuit. None of the others in the pictures I've seen have anything as 'look at me, look at me' on.
Yes, you’re right..my mistake 😁

Reactions: 1
I’m sure they were born at 35 weeks, common for twins to come early and 37 weeks is classed as full term and not early. So I don’t think it would make a massive difference! My twins were born at 36 weeks and hit all their milestones. I could never even imagine them laying still for longer than a few seconds at 9 months!
My friend visited me with her 7 month old last week - my 5 month old is still laying on play mats etc but at just turned 7 months he was crawling everywhere, sitting, pulling himself up! Fair enough they may not crawl yet (my boys only crawled at 9m) not both were sitting playing by 8 months!

Reactions: 4
“Look at how excited they were to see me” - ummm they didn’t seem that excited, they reacted the way that babies usually react to any Tom, Dick and Harry giving them attention. Most babies/children would be much more excited and animated than that to see their mum. It just shows that they’re used to her being away from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My friend visited me with her 7 month old last week - my 5 month old is still laying on play mats etc but at just turned 7 months he was crawling everywhere, sitting, pulling himself up! Fair enough they may not crawl yet (my boys only crawled at 9m) not both were sitting playing by 8 months!
Yeah all babies are different aren’t they! But it’s that they don’t seem to be even rolling or anything 🙁 it’s worrying. I’m sure someone mentioned on here before though it won’t be long until they have a health visitor appointment for a development check so maybe something will be mentioned!

Reactions: 4
And there is the Tommee Tippee brand ambassador splashed over her story... clearly been reading this on the train!

And why does she have to repeat EVERYTHING!!

'Did you miss me?' (Prod prod)
'Did you miss me?' (Prod prod)
In a high pitched shrill 🙉

Reactions: 6
So you spend the night away, claim you are excited to see them, so what do you? You take out your phone and ensure that you film the moment!! Why? It’s not needed!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.