Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Million percent not defending the fopp but does it make any difference that they were early? Like by corrected age they aren't quite as old as they are by DOB. So mayyyybe they aren't quite at the sitting up unaided stage and flipping over like mad? My son was due almost the same day as them and he's only just started sitting up properly unaided and in the last few weeks he went mental flipping all over the place and backward bum shuffling. Maybe they're just not quite there based on corrected age? I dunno. Like I say, not defending her at all, she really pickles my cheese but god knows it's bloody hard this mumlife so just thought I'd throw it out there?!
They can be a little behind but not by much. I had my daughter 5 weeks early and she was sitting up by 6 months and crawling by 9 months. She only had them3 or 4 weeks early so they are not that prem. They were also a good weight for twins and early. My little one was only 4lb 9oz

Reactions: 4
Another post saying 'this could have easily been a takeaway'
She says this quite often, but in years of following her she has never ate one and I doubt someone who rings ahead to harvesters about potatoes is going to ever ring for one on a whim.
Can't decide whether she says this so the sheep in the comment section bow down in awe of her willpower
Or
she realises what a stepford wife she's making herself out to be and she's attempting to mimic a normal human,
just makes her look more of a idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did

Does she have another account?
Not sure, I have 2, personal and slimming world. She has blocked me on my sw one 🤣🤣

Has anyone actually complained to sw about her because this last week her content is seriously making me want to. Due to join for the 600th time (all my own fault - no excuses) but to be honest lately she’s made me feel like I don’t want to
I have! She absolutely disgusts me with her attitude to food, her constant talk about calories, size and shape! It’s not what SW promote and she shouldn’t be allowed to make people feel like tit when she puts her name to a brand!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone actually complained to sw about her because this last week her content is seriously making me want to. Due to join for the 600th time (all my own fault - no excuses) but to be honest lately she’s made me feel like I don’t want to
I used to follow her slimming world advice but not any longer as I don't want to get bogged down with calories and look at her shite food posts plus I'm convinced she has an ED which I had in my teens so her hangs ups now just grate on me and she's not relatable to anyone except to her sheep and woe betide if you say anything negative as its delete and block :(

Reactions: 8
Million percent not defending the fopp but does it make any difference that they were early? Like by corrected age they aren't quite as old as they are by DOB. So mayyyybe they aren't quite at the sitting up unaided stage and flipping over like mad? My son was due almost the same day as them and he's only just started sitting up properly unaided and in the last few weeks he went mental flipping all over the place and backward bum shuffling. Maybe they're just not quite there based on corrected age? I dunno. Like I say, not defending her at all, she really pickles my cheese but god knows it's bloody hard this mumlife so just thought I'd throw it out there?!
My 35 weeker was walking at 10 months. I defo don't think it's because of this!

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely keeping up with the comments written about her on here.

Trying to prove her boys can sit up and not just lay on the floor all day 🤦🏽‍♀️
That's not sitting up anyway. She's holding him on her lap. Sitting up unaided is sitting up.
I thought she was go the day and not post anything today but she proved otherwise. 🤣

Reactions: 3
That's not sitting up anyway. She's holding him on her lap. Sitting up unaided is sitting up.
I thought she was go the day and not post anything today but she proved otherwise. 🤣
I thought we were going to have a fopp free day too!
Her stories yesterday when she arrived home. Jeez my baby has more of a reaction when I walk back in the room after going for a piss!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Pat butcher is back 🙈😂😂😂

Even in the bath they are still in the newborn inserts. They should be sitting in a seat like this so they can actual splash and play.

Reactions: 6
Good to see she listened about the incubation period, what a selfish witch. 😡
She was never going to stop in, Grayson’s spot doesn’t look crusty on his head? She doesn’t give a tit about anybody but herself, all to go sit in Tesco cafe! Oh the glam!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.