Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also said she didn’t think she’d had chicken pox either and then went to an event with pregnant women! How lovely of her! As long as she is ok!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Good to see she listened about the incubation period, what a selfish witch. 😡
Doesn’t she realise how dangerous it is to take them shopping with chicken pox, my dad has terminal cancer so has a weakened immune system and I would be greatly annoyed if she lived near me and took her kids to a cafe with chicken pox’s. People often sit down there to rest while their family shop so to put your needs to get out before that of your ill baby and without regards to other people that you could make seriously unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was going to say, the blonde was is a lovely looking baby. The brunette one looks like her husband shrunk down 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
The eyes in that photo! 😂😂😂

And yup 100% to the shrunken down version of her husband. That's probably why Greyson is the favourite!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
No, the blonde one. Grayson is the brunette,
Grayson Favson- easy to remember!

She also said she didn’t think she’d had chicken pox either and then went to an event with pregnant women! How lovely of her! As long as she is ok!
There was alot of mum's there too in advance stages of pregnancy....and multiple pregnancies as well - so dangerous.🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had a peep at her account again and as always it's just annoyed me. According to her posts Grayson got diagnosed with chicken pox a week ago...yet she's already been out with them several times, been to the gym at least twice and gone away for the night to an event with pregnant women. Wow, talk about having your priorities right in terms of being there for your sick baby and literally giving absolutely no F's about putting anyone else at risk.

She couldn't even manage ONE week of keeping them in the house with her, for their own health as well as anyone they may have come into contact with. I'm actually astonished someone can be so selfish. And at her age as well, just shocking.

• Heart
Cheesy chips?? Where is the cheese?!
That's not even an healthy extra A worth. Even with a relaxed beans and chips meal she has to put half a plate of speed.
She's starting to look orthorexic in my opinion, as in she seems to clearly fear if she goes outside her strict version of SW she will put on 5 stone immediately.
Makes me laugh that she calls herself a foodie, a foodie will try to new food all the time, she won't let anything hit her mouth without knowing syns.

Reactions: 8
That's not even an healthy extra A worth. Even with a relaxed beans and chips meal she has to put half a plate of speed.
She's starting to look orthorexic in my opinion, as in she seems to clearly fear if she goes outside her strict version of SW she will put on 5 stone immediately.
Makes me laugh that she calls herself a foodie, a foodie will try to new food all the time, she won't let anything hit her mouth without knowing syns.
Her food always looks the same, even down to colour of it!

Reactions: 5
She’s a dangerous combination of not very bright and completely self obsessed, so it probably didn’t even occur to her about going to the event with pregnant mums when she was possibly harbouring the chicken pox virus, which is so infuriating! And how you could leave your poor sick baby that many times for unnecessary things is completely beyond me. I agree about her showing orthorexic tendencies - anyone who eats the kind of food she posts, phones up restaurants beforehand and pays money to eat dry chicken and potato has something disordered going on!

Reactions: 14
Gemma is just incredible - a true inspiration given that she has heart problems and a stoma! I’d love someone like her as my consultant. Not Nikki!
Gem has a stoma because she used to pop weight loss pills, check GOMI someone on that forum has the facts

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I have 2 kids and I will be the first to admit that there is NOTHING that can prepare you for the shock of motherhood. Nothing. No amount of "sleep now cos you'll never sleep again heh heh" jibs from people will ever make you realise what it's actually like. Its clear she wants the babies to fit in around her own life and not the other way around. The chicken pox thing has done me over, I mean there must be no common sense in that household. Boots full of farm animal tit in a soft play and chicken pox virus in a "mummy" event. Both scream carelessness and selfishness.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Gem has a stoma because she used to pop weight loss pills, check GOMI someone on that forum has the facts
What is GOMI?

I have a stoma & follow Gemma but will certainly be unfollowing if she has been stupid enough to cause the damage to herself as they are not an easy thing to come to terms with

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.