Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart breaks for EmilyWaffles. 4 miscarriages in 6 months is heartbreaking she must be shattered.

Then you've got bleeping Nikki braggaholic.
In all the time Nikki was TTC you never seen such an honest, raw heart wrenching post from her.

Emily's blog is total relatable and human. You can just feel the pain from her. I hope they get their happy ending. She would make an amazing mum. I just love her page. She is stunning too and doesn't try to be something shes not.
Have a look at EmilyWaffles Nikki cause that is what u call a proper lady who people can relate too.
I agree. I don’t know Emilie but have followed for quite a while and I was heartbroken for them after reading her blog post. I’m sure her and Nikki are friends irl - a group of ‘SW influencers’ if you like, all went away a couple of years ago as part of a sw PR thing I think and I’m sure the group included Nikki, Emilie, slimmingworld_jsg (who’s recently announced her pregnancy with twin boys), my friend Mrs Shilts went, SlimmingWorldxGemx plus a load more - would be interesting to know what they really think of Nikki cos my friend massively struggled with 2nd hand fertility and is plus sized now and had admitted she’s struggling to get back ‘on it’. I had my 3rd baby 5 months ago and am nowhere near pre pregnancy weight. I feel utterly miserable so I don’t need air heads like Nikki rubbing it in my face how fantastic she is for getting back to a size 8 after having TWO babies!!

Reactions: 7
I think realistically she’s had a long time to only care about herself and her husband (which is great, nothing wrong with that) and this has probably been a massive culture shock. She probably thought If she did get lucky enough to pregnant she would have this cute little baby to pop here, there and everywhere with and it would just slot in to their lives. Twins is a massive shock to anyone-I don’t think any mum would begrudge another for finding it bloody hard work and maybe even not what they expected. When I look back at how I managed first time round I actually cringe at how badly I did everything. I’m sure one day she will look back a think,’what the hell was I thinking?’ That being said she needs to accept being a mother isnt like weight loss, your looks and figure- you can’t micro manage and control it like everything else! She comes across as a bit of a money grabber too- kids don’t give a tit about a nice house,car etc they just want love,security and memories!

Reactions: 5
I agree. I don’t know Emilie but have followed for quite a while and I was heartbroken for them after reading her blog post. I’m sure her and Nikki are friends irl - a group of ‘SW influencers’ if you like, all went away a couple of years ago as part of a sw PR thing I think and I’m sure the group included Nikki, Emilie, slimmingworld_jsg (who’s recently announced her pregnancy with twin boys), my friend Mrs Shilts went, SlimmingWorldxGemx plus a load more - would be interesting to know what they really think of Nikki cos my friend massively struggled with 2nd hand fertility and is plus sized now and had admitted she’s struggling to get back ‘on it’. I had my 3rd baby 5 months ago and am nowhere near pre pregnancy weight. I feel utterly miserable so I don’t need air heads like Nikki rubbing it in my face how fantastic she is for getting back to a size 8 after having TWO babies!!
I'm not sure how "good friends" they all were. They don't often comment on each other's posts and I haven't seen a meet up in a while.
Now that gemma I can admire for her body. She's been smashing out boot camp and a 40 miler and still fits in nutella on toast.

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure how "good friends" they all were. They don't often comment on each other's posts and I haven't seen a meet up in a while.
Now that gemma I can admire for her body. She's been smashing out boot camp and a 40 miler and still fits in nutella on toast.
Gemma is just incredible - a true inspiration given that she has heart problems and a stoma! I’d love someone like her as my consultant. Not Nikki!

Reactions: 9
I agree re Gemma, I really like and admire her. She is superwoman but in a really good way and her account is much more genuine. You’re right re the little circle they once had, doesn’t seem to be much of that anymore, a weekend away with Fopps was probably enough!

This woman is a clown. Soon after the babies I commented something (I come from a health background my comment was out of genuine concern/trying to be helpful) she tried to tear me to shreds and get her followers to join in. However my comment was intelligent and well put and you could clearly see that I was coming from a good place...and her followers agreed with me (oh how I laughed!) She did not like it one bit - she deleted it all and she blocked me 🤣
Her head is so up her own arse.
You sound like someone I spoke to in my SW group who said she'd stopped following her after giving medical advice as a professional and she was rude to her too.

I think realistically she’s had a long time to only care about herself and her husband (which is great, nothing wrong with that) and this has probably been a massive culture shock. She probably thought If she did get lucky enough to pregnant she would have this cute little baby to pop here, there and everywhere with and it would just slot in to their lives. Twins is a massive shock to anyone-I don’t think any mum would begrudge another for finding it bloody hard work and maybe even not what they expected. When I look back at how I managed first time round I actually cringe at how badly I did everything. I’m sure one day she will look back a think,’what the hell was I thinking?’ That being said she needs to accept being a mother isnt like weight loss, your looks and figure- you can’t micro manage and control it like everything else! She comes across as a bit of a money grabber too- kids don’t give a tit about a nice house,car etc they just want love,security and memories!
It's a massive shock for EVERY parent. People have been doing it for centuries and quite often without help so there's no excuse whatsoever especially given her history. But most people adjust their lives to fit their children's routine not the other way around. When I needed to study, I chose to go the Open Uni route in order to be available for my first child. I wasn't perfect at what I was doing and didn't pretend it was easy either but I got it done. There are lots of people like that. My problem with an almost 40 year old woman acting the way she is, is that there are lots of young women thinking this is the way it ought to be because of her supposed influential status.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
i find it really odd that the twins don’t seem to moan about being in the bouncers? My 9 month old isn’t happy unless he’s let loose! He can just about cope with the car seat, and high chair he’s happy if there’s food but I just can’t imagine him sat there just bouncing staring into space!
Also, I’m probably a bit too much of a soppy mum, but I find it really hard when I do leave my son with my parents/in-laws and I’m absolutely dreading him going to nursery! She just doesn’t seem like she feels those feelings!

And had to take the Louis Vuitton bag because it’s all for the show as per, look at me mummy friends with my expensive handbag, bore off Miss try hard 🙄 A little thing I’m confused by, her mum doing her spare room in exactly the same way as the nursery, whilst on one hand I think its sweet for the boys, it also makes me think is her mum a bit of an enabler? And does things Nikkis way or no way?! My mum would do anything for her grandkids, but she knows when to tell me if I ever go too far, I get the vibe they perhaps do everything as she says, and can’t say otherwise to her?!

Reactions: 11
And had to take the Louis Vuitton bag because it’s all for the show as per, look at me mummy friends with my expensive handbag, bore off Miss try hard 🙄 A little thing I’m confused by, her mum doing her spare room in exactly the same way as the nursery, whilst on one hand I think its sweet for the boys, it also makes me think is her mum a bit of an enabler? And does things Nikkis way or no way?! My mum would do anything for her grandkids, but she knows when to tell me if I ever go too far, I get the vibe they perhaps do everything as she says, and can’t say otherwise to her?!
I agree with this, I wrote a comment on the nursery, but didn’t post as I thought I was being picky! I find it odd that the nursery is the same, a bedroom at nanny and Grandad’s house is surely more exciting if it’s different fro your room at home?! I know they are little and don’t understand, but as they get older. I think it’s all Nikki’s way! Everything is done to ease her own conscience, it’s not about what is best for them, it’s about what is best for Nikki!

Reactions: 2
New here 👋🏻 A bit lost with the,
Channel mum creator?? Did she create it? 🧐

Reactions: 2
I actually watched the section video and laughed! Dozy mare! When she was going on about her scar and saying it was jagged because it was an emergency section! Well I had an emergency section and you cant see it at all now and I didn't use expensive creams etc etc! Didn't she have the twins in a private hospital? Anyway if she did the good old NHS is far better at sewing you up! Stupid bint, get playing with your babies and enjoying them now because in a short while they will be driving you insane. Trust me, I have a 20 month old boy and I'm tearing my hair out! She will not be able to hide that! I bet Grayson will be a massive handful!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She had the babies at an nhs hosp in cov

I’m pretty disgusted she has left her sick baby- I do wonder about some kind of postnatal mental health issues as she never looks comfortable with the boys. I suspect though she’s just a poser

Reactions: 8
Sorry my mistake! Yes, I agree with you. I worried about her in the beginning because I really thought she was suffering. I suffered with birth trauma too and wouldn't wish that on anyone. She really does seem to distance herself though. Life will never be the same again, your babies come first she needs to realise that xxx

Reactions: 4
She just seems like she has no soul! It’s like she’s dead behind the eyes with no substance or maternal instinct. All of her energy goes on making her SW meals, going to the gym, pampering herself and swanning off on date nights/shopping hauls/coffee shop trips. I hate leaving my kids to even just go to work part time, especially if they’re poorly. It does seem like her mum and family are enabling her, I’d like to think my family would tell me straight if I was coming across as vacuous and shallow as she does!

Reactions: 13
I agree with this, I wrote a comment on the nursery, but didn’t post as I thought I was being picky! I find it odd that the nursery is the same, a bedroom at nanny and Grandad’s house is surely more exciting if it’s different fro your room at home?! I know they are little and don’t understand, but as they get older. I think it’s all Nikki’s way! Everything is done to ease her own conscience, it’s not about what is best for them, it’s about what is best for Nikki!
I’ve never heard of someone doing 2 same exact rooms for babies before! If they’re spending lots of time there maybe they thought it would settle them a better if it felt familiar, but I just find it a bit odd too!

• Heart
Yes they all went to a place in The Cotswolds for a girlie weekend...spangee was involved too - another one full of herself and they did the jelly campaign so they all know each other well. jSG is now expecting twin boys so this is going to be so hard for Emily.
Nicki dosent give a shite about us mum's really as long as she has her arse kissing followers she's happy! It's funny how being slim gives her more joy than her babies....

I’ve never heard of someone doing 2 same exact rooms for babies before! If they’re spending lots of time there maybe they thought it would settle them a better if it felt familiar, but I just find it a bit odd too!
Bet she told her mum and dad this is how I WANT it!!! Her mum's scared of her as she looks like she's ready to bite her head off at any moment! She also calls her crazy.....Foppsmum is her Insta.....

Last edited:
I just can’t get my head around her at all. It’s almost like they’ve had babies because it’s the done thing they’re married have a house etc. I definitely don’t think it’s wrong to spend time away from your kids - god knows I’d love a break 😂 - but she is away from them all the time! I don’t understand why people have kids to palm them off on family all the time she does it all the time! Coffee beauty treatments gym etc. I’m not saying your life needs to end because you’ve had kids and it’s brilliant she’s got that support system but that’s what it’s supposed to be for SUPPORT not doing everything for you. She is plain selfish. I’m surprised she hasn’t shipped them off to nursery already. And no I’m not jealous. Yes I would love a break but I also want to spend time with my babies and treasure it. That time is worth more than being ‘me’ going to the gym or a date night every week. My husband and I have date nights at home like many other parents! Just had to get that rant out she drives me up the wall!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg she actually stayed in London overnight rather than choosing to spend time with her sick baby - it just gets worse

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.