Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what i wonder, not so much now but in the future, and I hope doesn’t happen... if she’s trying to view Lawson as the ‘greedy’ one who loves sweets and chocolate, and Grayson who isn’t greedy - and this pushes her into favouriting Grayson even more

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm a bit behind because you know, life and family etc, but just watching her unpacking the grufallo gifts... Am I mistaken or did she say near the end oh it's personalised with his name, Grayson...love you have two you twonk!!!

Reactions: 3
Hands up if you zoomed in? 🙋😂😂😂
Yeap....and I keep zooming in 😂😂😂 what they actual F is it 🤣🤣🤣

I quite like that she's trying to laugh at herself with her wig. She's obviously read at the ribbing we've given her on here. Or perhaps Chris has waited until she's left the room and set the twins up 🤣🤣🤣
Its Definitely a finger up to us again 😂Niki you still look a total twit! Maybe ask santa for a new mirror 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I tried to leave the house with that thing on me head then my other half would fall about pissing himself at me .........pretty sure my daughter and 2 dogs would join in too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope you're ok. My parentd were also born just after the war and were very strict in terms of fizzy drinks and junk food in general. Home cooked meals everyday and it had to be a clean plate too.
I do thank them for it as we were all healthy growing up but at the same time i crave the junk food and what you have said makes me feel this could be part of the reason xxx
Same here. Growing up my Mum had mental health issues resulting in her neglecting us, mainly emotionally, and through control. This was especially around food. Fortunately I have recognised this early on and work hard not to let is impact on my life too much but I do find I have unusual habits around food. Main issue is the fear of feeling hungry and the need to always have lots in the house to eat. I think Fopps may well find some of her own food issues will inevitably rub off if she isn't careful.

Reactions: 14
I zoomed in hahaha what the duck is that
Again, has some poor child lost their ice cream?
It looks awful

Genuinely what the actual f$%k is that on her head? It's like that photo you see of yourself when you were a teenager and thought you looked really cool but you look back now and just cringe. For christ sake, the woman is nearly 40. Did she honestly not look in the mirror this morning and think "no that's a bit much"? Did Chris not say "babes, what's that on your head?" Honestly if she'd walked downstairs to me in the morning what that on her head I would have pissed myself 🤣🤣

🤣🤣View attachment 66688
My husband would be taking the ppiiiisssss if i emerged with that on my head and my dad woukd be saying oh what do you feed it then? 😂

Genuinely what the actual f$%k is that on her head? It's like that photo you see of yourself when you were a teenager and thought you looked really cool but you look back now and just cringe. For christ sake, the woman is nearly 40. Did she honestly not look in the mirror this morning and think "no that's a bit much"? Did Chris not say "babes, what's that on your head?" Honestly if she'd walked downstairs to me in the morning what that on her head I would have pissed myself 🤣🤣

🤣🤣View attachment 66688
My husband would be taking the ppiiiisssss if i emerged with that on my head and my dad woukd be saying oh what do you feed it then? 😂

Had to stick a face on it 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Again, has some poor child lost their ice cream?
It looks awful

Had to stick a face on it 😂
This is bad but wouldn't have looked quite so bad without all that tatty straggly bits... so bizarre 🤣🤣

I haven't been able to get on here all over Christmas 😱😱 can still only get on if I take my Wi-Fi off 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ thought tattle was closed for Christmas 🤣🤣

Them poor boys still sharing toys and still don't look very happy 😔 but it's ok mummy can make money on a swipe up 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Who the hell tries to make money from swipe ups off their kids’ christmas presents on boxing day and the day after? She literally has no shame, it’s disgraceful!
the same person who uses her newborns on an #ad for a cash back scheme
she literally has no morals of any kind... those boys are her primary cash cow at
the moment

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.