Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm currently undergoing counselling and hypnotherapy for binge eating, during my sessions its has transpired that i binge because i was deprived the sweet stuff and snacks as a child ( i think it was more a financial thing and my parents were raised just after the war where food in general was a treat so they weren't wasteful of what they had) I would only get treats at xmas and birthdays and off grandparents now and again so when i got them i gorged myself (in secret most of the time) and am still fighting hard to stop that mentality at almost 39 years old.

She has set them poor boys up for a lifetime of food issues.
I hope you're ok. My parentd were also born just after the war and were very strict in terms of fizzy drinks and junk food in general. Home cooked meals everyday and it had to be a clean plate too.
I do thank them for it as we were all healthy growing up but at the same time i crave the junk food and what you have said makes me feel this could be part of the reason xxx

Reactions: 10
It makes me really sad that these boys have no chance of any sort of early intervention because they’re not in childcare. The HV team have obviously picked up on delays but doesn’t seem to have been any follow up.

I know there can be loads of different parenting types and we won’t all agree but as long as you’re parenting how you think best serves your child then that’s fair enough and I’ll be respectful, however she “parents” in a way that serves her best and gives no fucks about what they need or what’s important for their development and it’s awful to watch. She’s a truly horrendous parent and person.

Reactions: 17
Lawson looks startled on top of the coffee table, like, what am I going up here and what do I do now? And the way she says DOWN to him, like I do, except I am training my naughty puppy!

I reckon she has had no interaction with friends kids as she’s always been a ‘high flyer’ and just doesn’t have any idea how to treat them. Yes, they are clean, clothed, and sometimes fed but there’s more to parenting than that.
I hardly watch these days. I find it quite upsetting.
I find it hard to believe that he got up there himself. Poor Lawson can hardly stand up and bend his legs from what she's shown us..Do they know how to climb stairs? That was a question in my childs recent review. They are glued to the screen, as someone said on here, that tv has been a babysitter from day one. My 16 month old will watch tv shows but as soon as you speak he looks straight at you and responds. They are absolutely shocking how they are parenting those children. 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Nikki, turn the bleeping television off!! They’re like zombies. It literally says in NHS guidance don’t have the tv on too much as it distracts children and harms development.

Reactions: 21
I hope you're ok. My parentd were also born just after the war and were very strict in terms of fizzy drinks and junk food in general. Home cooked meals everyday and it had to be a clean plate too.
I do thank them for it as we were all healthy growing up but at the same time i crave the junk food and what you have said makes me feel this could be part of the reason xxx
Im ok thank you, it seems to be working so far. It wasn't something I ever considered as a reason till the last few weeks, and I feel awful blaming my parents as they are good people and didn't raise badmy, I think that was just the way it was back then. I was only ever allows fizzy pop at Christmas. And the clean your plate attitude now in hindsight has made me not know when I'm full and to keep eating and eating. Back then it was just a case of be grateful for what you have coz there's nothing else which would have been hard especially when trying feed a family of 7.

Reactions: 8
I was really surprised when she said they eat at 11:20 and not again until 5pm. My children would be absolutely starving plus I would also worry that they haven’t eaten enough. She definitely not given them enough food!! She is beyond ridiculous how she forces them on the slimming world diet!! Give them some bleeping crisps
She would have a fit if they had gone into nursery! My little girl who is a month younger than them eats 4 times whilst a in nursery. Brekkie, lunch and 2 snacks. They get given flapjack, cake, pasta bakes, fruit, toast. Literally a whole variety of foods to try. My little girl was also BLW from 6 months with the odd bit mushed up stuff along the way but now she eats everything just like us. I mean look at Chelsea patemans twins. A plate each, feeding themselves and nothing mashed up for them. And she gives the whole a range of different foods, not slimming world shite she feeds herself.

Reactions: 16
How did Lawson get up on the coffee table? Not on his own that's for sure. So, she puts him on the coffee table and then tells him off for being up there. She sits him on the settee, gives him a toy phone that he has no idea what to do with, she desperately tries to make him say 'please' but he doesn't understand. He manages a bit of peekaboo but doesn't get much response from mummy. Throughout this debacle Lawson doesn't make any eye contact him his mummy, he stares at the TV because it's more fun than anything around him. She asks Grayson to play peekaboo, he tries his best but doesn't receive praise from mummy because he doesn't do it perfectly. Thankfuĺly Daddy is around and plays a little game with the phone, but this probably ends as soon as the filming stops. Have yourself a materialistic little Christmas Nikki.
Completely agree! My little girl is 8 weeks older than the boys and has been walking for ages. Whilst she’s been attempting to climb for months, she’s only just mastered it this last couple of weeks after lots and lots of practice! Absolutely no way Lawson did that himself when neither of the boys have much strength.
I’ve tried my best not to comment on their development, but it’s screamingly obvious that something isn’t right. And whilst I may question her parenting, this isn’t a case of picking on her. It’s the fact if I was their mum I’d be really concerned and seeking help. I’d also hope that someone in my family would tell me as well. And this comment comes from someone who works in education and has a long list of family members who work in education, health care etc. I’m actually qualified to make judgments on this sort of stuff!

Wow just watched Chelsea Patemans two boys god the Ryan’s are so far behind they are like babies half their age with regard to what they can do compared to the Pateman boys Nobody is being nasty and evil saying what we are we’re just commenting on something so blatantly obvious What world does Fopps live in that she doesn’t see what we do. Staging gram photos is not the way to do it Fopps you don’t fool anyone apart from yourself

She’s making things worse by trying to get the poor boys to perform on her stories. Showing off that Grayson can wave? That’s about an 8 month old milestone! She has absolutely no clue how to interact with them. I also bet she’s so jealous seeing the posts of Lucy Jessica Carter’s twin girls in their pink/ floral outfits, as she so obviously would’ve preferred girls (or probably just the one girl!)

Reactions: 11
What she chooses to post completely baffles me, Lawson looks completely zoned out. He literally can’t drag his eyes off the TV - actually quite heartbreaking to watch

She’s making things worse by trying to get the poor boys to perform on her stories. Showing off that Grayson can wave? That’s about an 8 month old milestone! She has absolutely no clue how to interact with them. I also bet she’s so jealous seeing the posts of Lucy Jessica Carter’s twin girls in their pink/ floral outfits, as she so obviously would’ve preferred girls (or probably just the one girl!)
If I remember correctly when she did her reveal you tube video she said she was gobsmacked as she was adamant they were girls or one of each, so I can imagine she was rather pissed of when something did go her way for once in her life

Again with Lawson being completely zoned out by the tv. He must get more attention from the telly than he does his own mum...either that or she is a total witch to him when she's not recording. There is zero affection or admiration in his eyes/body language when she talks to him. It's like he doesn't want to be around her. She is meant to be his main caregiver and it's as if they barely know each other. The attachment is not there. It makes me feel so sad for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Lawson couldn't look any less interested in his Xmas Eve present 😂 And whilst I know books are a lovely gift for children it's not remotely exciting as a gift when you're 16 mths old, and especially when you only have one to open...weird choice in my opinion.

That's just the kind of footage that I'd question retaining on my own personal phone storage let alone sharing as a social media post 🤷‍♀️ Dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 13
I watched a bit of her youtube video discussing the boys new routine, her bedtime routine is honestly the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard in my life for children that age! "Nappy off time" (seriously?) And they must play and then a bath and then a massage (come on!) and thrn bed, i think she said it takes a full hour. Now if someone said they were doing that with a newborn baby i would say it was a bit much but understandable as a lot of people can be fussy with small babies. But all of that with toddlers???? Its just bizzare and unessecary, will they be getting a massage and nappy off time till theyre 18, thats what im dying to know. She'd be so relatable if she had the odd night where she said i cant be bothered and just put em 2 bed but its like a regimented routine and no step can be skipped

Reactions: 13
My niece is 19 months, so a few months older. She talks, runs, dances to any song she can (baby sharks her fav) and bleeping annoying 🤪. She can colour (albeit all over the walls), and has a proper character. She was also walking from 9 months, I know that’s ridiculously early but hers can’t even stand. You don’t see anything from these boys and it breaks my heart. My niece screams when she sees an animal as she’s so excited, screams when she sees family because she recognises them. They’re literally worlds apart and only a few months between them. She can also use a fork, not very well but she’s getting there! I’m not a parent, just an obsessive aunty, but there’s something wrong with either Fopp or unfortunately her children, it’s like she has two 9 month olds!

Reactions: 11
Just watched her latest stories, both boys look so tired and like they are lacking something,my guess is they are lacking enough food. Why she thinks the content she puts out is worth it I'll never know, if this is the best of what she films, imagine what we don't see! Maybe she could make it her new years resolution to stop filming those gorgeous boys and to spend more time with them without a phone in their faces!! But what will actually happen is we will have to endure countless videos and posts of how she lost 3 stone in 3 months, no one cares love!!

Reactions: 8
I’ve been a follower for a while and despaired internally but how can a child show so little interest in opening a present, regardless of what’s inside they ‘should’ be totally excited!

Reactions: 15
For God Sake Nikki you are proving nothing too us....yet another story where your poor boy looks totally disengaged and bewildered at what is going on! Whatever room you are in you have the tv on in the background, that and a phone stuck in your hand! You honestly don’t see the damage this is doing to your poor children. They have no idea how to engage with you and that is extremely sad. You are their prime care giver and they look like they don’t even know who you are! You (and Chris) honestly need to reconsider where 2020 takes you, because you are causing more damage than you will ever realise.

Any how’s tattlers.....I wish you all a very happy Christmas and a joyous day however you all wish to spend it (hopefully not on social media 😂😂😂) see you all on the other side 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.